Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Angry at Danzig!

Go down 
+9
Jesusandmetal23
Fat Freddy
stormspell
krokus
Troublezone
Joe
mc666
akeldama
A Handful of Wayne
13 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

I'm Angry at Danzig! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:00 pm

So months ago when Danzig announced his new album was coming out there was also talk of a limited edition urn box that would come with a cd, vinyl and a signed poster. So being the Danzig fan I am I ordered one for myself and a friend because he was interested in it too. I saw a few sites having it for over $100 but The End Records had it for $66. so I figured awesome! So I got 2. I waited patiently and it was getting close to the release date and I didn't get any sort of confirmation about it being on its way. My friend was checking Newbury Comics and noticed they had the digi version and you could get it signed so I was like ya know what lets get that too, so we did just incase. Finally I get the new album but its not the box set. I wait a few days still nothing. I wait a few weeks nothing. I finally write The End to see whats going on and they said it was taking longer to make than expected and it should arrive soon. Well I waited about a month (i think the albums been out about that long now, right?) It finally arrived today and after all the built up anticipation for this thing I opened the box to find a useless piece of crap. It is such a freakin' waste of money and space I don't know who the hell came up with this idea. It comes with a cd, fine the cd can fit inside the urn I can see that. What about that vinyl single it came with, will that fit too? NOPE! really? Hmmmm... What about that signed poster? NOPE! really? The poster was even bent so it has a crease it in for being bent in the box. The urn is just completely useless it can't fit anything but the cd. The thing that really gets me the most is yea it looks kind of cool but there are designs that are etched into it except for this one part where its the girl on the cover of the album. Its just a damn sticker thats ready to just fall off! Why thats a sticker I have no idea! Can you tell I'm a little annoyed!? lol!

Anyway..... I don't know what to do with this thing. I don't need it cause I already have the cd signed. Should I contact The End and say what the hell is this? hahaha.

Heres some pictures
This one is the stupid sticker
I'm Angry at Danzig! Sd530323

I'm Angry at Danzig! Sd530324

I'm Angry at Danzig! Sd530325

I'm Angry at Danzig! Sd530326

I'm Angry at Danzig! Sd530327

I'm Angry at Danzig! Sd530328

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm glad I just got the regular release, I was gonna get this one.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm

all i want is the music. they can keep their silly knick knacks.

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Just call Danny (I think that's what his name is) from the Northside Kings. He'll take care of it!

Laughing

That sucks. I will say, with the exception of the sticker, that urn looks pretty sweet, but not for the price you paid for it!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:44 am

Looks like one of those cheap props from a Halloween store. That sucks...
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:00 am

That URN looks good, but i dont know if my ashes fit in it lol! . If i were a big DANZIG fan i would have bought it too but i am not.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:08 am

Well I got the cd, it was listed as "digipack" but instead turned to be one of those thin cardboard slipcases... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 am

While you're angry, Danzig is cashing his check and laughing.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Boy, that blows.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Nah I might return it lol Jokes on him.

Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Good for you man. Danzig is a punk!
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:27 am

325ad wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Good for you man. Danzig is a punk!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25855

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Joe wrote:

lol!

I'm so glad someone filmed that.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:06 pm

And North Side Kings rule! Like Pro-Pain with a more hardcore leaning. Love those guys.

What's amazing is that Danzig even got hit! Dude telegraphed that punch like crazy! Or did Danzig think his chin would hold up? Admittedly, I felt bad for him. But he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:17 pm

Just got a email today and the Danzigs are going back. YAY!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:54 pm

That Danzig punch-out clip never gets old.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
That Danzig punch-out clip never gets old.
true. i only wish there was one of Dave Mustaine getting punched as well.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:14 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

True enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Angry at Danzig!   I'm Angry at Danzig! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Angry at Danzig!
Page 1 of 1