Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:34 am

Punk Rock Holocaust

Nothing like watching Dropkick Murphys, Rancid, Less Than Jake, Andrew W.K. and the whole 2003 Warped Tour all die gory deaths.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Live Free or Die Hard - Direct TV is doing a free preview weekend on all of the premium movie channels (hbo/skinamax/straz/showtime). Seen it before, but still a great movie. Personally, I prefer the uncut version on the dvd, but still a GREAT flick!!!

Cool to check out since I cancelled my premium channels when The Sporanos ended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Re-watched "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance" last night, one of my all-time favorite Westerns.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:34 am

Valkyrie
Friday the 13th 2008
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:25 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
Valkyrie
Friday the 13th 2008
Was valkyrie good?I read the books from a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Saw Pale Rider again last night, for the first time in probably a decade and a half. Not every movie stands the test of time, I guess.

Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:58 pm

kmorg wrote:
Saw Pale Rider again last night, for the first time in probably a decade and a half. Not every movie stands the test of time, I guess.
Evil dead does.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:32 pm

2012 looks kinda cool, Check it out

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Where The Truth Lies - excellent mystery
I Capture The Castle - well-made British comedy/romance
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 am

Eden Lake - Excellent movie about "chavs".

The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 pm

detuned wrote:
Låt den rätte komma in (Let The Right One In)

Best movie I've seen all year and one of the best Vampire films I've seen in a very long time.

Sounds cool. I'll need to check that out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
iamrockerfun wrote:
Valkyrie
Friday the 13th 2008
Was valkyrie good?I read the books from a long time ago.

yes it is ''good'' if you read something bout it, i bet you will probably like. i didn't read it, so trully said, i was expecting more, but you won't be disappointed. it is only one time watch movie. go watch it.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Van Helsing (1st TV Premiere)
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Quote :
Saw Pale Rider again last night, for the first time in probably a decade and a half. Not every movie stands the test of time, I guess

Agreed. I have it on VHS...need to upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Stephen King's IT.

Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Pennywiseitking
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Gran Torino is a GREAT movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:18 am

holydiver97595 wrote:
detuned wrote:
Låt den rätte komma in (Let The Right One In)

Best movie I've seen all year and one of the best Vampire films I've seen in a very long time.

Sounds cool. I'll need to check that out!

I was wondering how this one was. The user reviews rave about it.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 am

Mortuary wrote:
Stephen King's IT.

Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Pennywiseitking

"We ALL float down here, Billy."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:21 am

I hate clowns.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 am

I saw for the first time 'Sugarland Express' starring Goldie Hawn, one of Steven Spielberg's earliest films, and I was not to impressed, and I was also amazed at how much he grew as a film maker in just a few short years after making this movie.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:38 am

I have tickets for Transfromers tomorrow night!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:35 am

Just saw "The International"....it was OKAY.

I wish they wouldn't have told you the basic plot so early in the movie. So basically we all know the big bad bank is trying to take over the world and Clive Owen is trying to take them down.....not real complicated or mysterious. Shocked
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:35 am

thejokeriv wrote:
I have tickets for Transfromers tomorrow night!!!
I hate you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:45 am

T-Roy wrote:

I wish they wouldn't have told you the basic plot so early in the movie. So basically we all know the big bad bank is trying to take over the world and Clive Owen is trying to take them down.....not real complicated or mysterious. Shocked

Agreed. Banks trying to take over the world...big shock there! Laughing very hard

The big shootout sequence is nicely staged, but for the most part it's not very involving. Plus they completely under utilize Naomi Watts, she's a fine actress and deserves a better part than this script offered her.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:29 pm

detuned wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

Agreed. Banks trying to take over the world...big shock there! Laughing very hard

The big shootout sequence is nicely staged, but for the most part it's not very involving. Plus they completely under utilize Naomi Watts, she's a fine actress and deserves a better part than this script offered her.
LMAO, seriously.

OH YES, I DO HAVE TO SAY THE SHOOT OUT IN THE NY BUILDING WAS GOOD. The one intense scene, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next