Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Harry Potter: The Half-Blood Prince

These movies get better and better. This one actually comes close to capturing the epicness of LOTR. Great fantasy movie and I'm glad I only bought into that anti-Harry Potter occult conspiracy for a short time because this has turned out to be a good movie frachise. Even though she's 19 now, I still feel guilty for finding the girl who plays Hermione attractive (curses being so far removed from my teenage years).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 am

I'll definitely be seeing this - The Descent 2! If you've seen the first one, you know why I'm stoked for the sequel.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8fd4n_the-descent-part-2-trailer_shortfilms

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Righting Wrongs, a 1986 Hong Kong martial arts movie. Great stuff!

I also rewatched the Bruce Lee classic Fist of Fury.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:43 am

the curios case of Benjamin Button. powerful epic movie, makes me appreciate life all the more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:37 am

I saw Heavy Metal Parking Lot. very funny (in a non intentional way) but I ma not sure if it would qualify as a good movie.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 am

While we were camping this weekend, the campground showed "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" in the clubhouse on Saturday night, so we went down there with the kids. Of course they lost interest about half an hour into it and wanted to go back to our campsite, so I didn't see the whole thing. Guess I'll have to rent it and find out how it ended. I saw just enough to get me interested!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:51 am

Harry Potter 6 - GREAT movie!!!!!! They did cut a lot from the book, but if they didn't, it would have been an 8 hour movie! DB is correct, it has more of an epic feel this time! The only thing I didn't like was that the epic battle at the end of the book was cut!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:52 am

manny wrote:
I saw Heavy Metal Parking Lot. very funny (in a non intentional way) but I ma not sure if it would qualify as a good movie.

I was so pissed when I was in high school - my parents wouldn't let me go that exact show!!!! O well, at least I am not immortalized in the Heavy Metal Parking Lot! I probably would have been acting like an idiot in it!!!!! I was barely older than Skeebo at the time!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:12 am

[REC] - the original Spanish version (remade in the US as Quarantine). Another one of those cases where the original version is far superior to the remake. I had seen the remake already, but this film still had me jumping out of my seat on several occasions. Highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Bloodfist%203
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Easy Money was just on cable. I've seen it a hundred times and it still cracks me up to no end. Classic Rodney!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Exorcist:The Beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 am

(500) Days Of Summer

EXCELLENT and very funny film! It's playing a limited engagement this week and luckily enough Austin was one of the cities. Very Woody Allen-esque in some ways, but with it's own unique identity. The script, acting and cinematography are all excellent. Highly recommended.

Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:20 pm

The Unborn 2009 horror
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:49 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
The Unborn 2009 horror

I'm hearing lots of bad things about this one.

Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:20 pm

I took my wife to see "The Ugly Truth" today the vibrating panty scene nearly had my wife wet her pants she was laughing and embarrassed so. Laughing very hard Embarassed

The Ugly Truth has some good laughs but is a bit crude. I love the line "women can not expect men to change, men reach the pinnacle of change at potty training"
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:58 pm

I watched an independent film: Clean which was very good and very depressing and it featured Nick Nolte playing a grandfather.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 am

tohostudios wrote:
iamrockerfun wrote:
The Unborn 2009 horror

yeah it's pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:35 am

sam wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
iamrockerfun wrote:
The Unborn 2009 horror

yeah it's pretty bad.

i think not as bad as presented but watchable. only one timer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:52 pm

The Unborn was completely laughable, I almost didn't make it all the way through.

If you want to see a GOOD horror flick, check out Splinter instead.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Falling Down with Michael Douglas, I had seen it about ten years ago but I decided to watch it again, I forgot how good it was.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 pm

detuned wrote:
The Unborn was completely laughable, I almost didn't make it all the way through.

yes, i saw it. good old B style. i hadn't see a long time good horror movie a real horror not crappy as they release now.
can anybody recommended for me prefect watchable horror ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Most of the horror films I've seen recently that I really liked are foreign.

Let The Right One In (Swedish)
[REC] - (Spanish)

Those two jump immediately to mind.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:13 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
detuned wrote:

yes, i saw it. good old B style. i hadn't see a long time good horror movie a real horror not crappy as they release now.
can anybody recommended for me prefect watchable horror ?

The Descent
Inside
Planet Terror (goriest movie I've ever seen)
Audition
Feast

As far as Splinter, I thought it was pretty good for a low budget flick but that jerky style of filming needs to stop. Feast does that too; all the monster attacks are in that flashy, jerky style and I hate it.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:17 pm

The Descent is an excellent film, avoids most of the horror film stereotypes and just scares the crap out of you. Lots of great twists and turns in the story as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next