Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Mortuary wrote:
Stephen King's IT.

Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Pennywiseitking

"We ALL float down here, Billy."

"BEEP, BEEP, Richie!"

I just watched Doomsday. It's like Neil Marshall took Escape From New York, Mad Max 2, and Robin Hood and tossed them all in a blender and this is what came out. Very entertaining Smile
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:06 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
I have tickets for Transfromers tomorrow night!!!

I plan on seeing that either next Monday or Tuesday. Going to Studio Movie Grill so I can eat too.

I saw an AMC:

Ghostbusters-great classsic still as enjoyable as it was over 20 years ago. "If someone asks if your a god, say YES!!!!"

Ghostbusters-not a great as the first one but I still enjoy it even after 20 years. I forgot about Cheech's cameo when the Titanic came in. "Better late than never".
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:23 pm

The Mangler Reborn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:45 am

The Hangover

HILARIOUS!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Robocop
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Robocop

My all time favorite movie. \'arry \'eadbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Twilight

My eldest wanted to see it. It was just OK, kind of goofy. The lead young lady, however, has a long future of drool-inducement in front of her.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Transformers 2 - It was like the first movie, except moreso. I was entertained Smile
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:14 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Twilight

The lead young lady, however, has a long future of drool-inducement in front of her.

Hell yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Required Fields wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Twilight

The lead young lady, however, has a long future of drool-inducement in front of her.

Hell yeah.

She's playing Joan Jett in the new Runaways movie.

Seen any good movies? - Page 34 11095
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Transformers 2 it was AWESOME
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:50 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Great movie. All the complaints of racism and portraying Obama as a coward are sooooooooooooo dumb.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:03 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

It was just kinda meh for me. "Hey, let's make a sequel that's exactly the same as the first one only with a crappy new villain, robot testicles, and Megan Fox's crotch!"
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Megan Fox's crotch

You're saying that like it's a bad thing. I would pay $$ to see that crotch close up in IMAX.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

You're saying that like it's a bad thing. I would pay $$ to see that crotch close up in IMAX.

It's just that it was completely unnecessary. If the movie had been called "Journey to the Center of Megan Fox", it would have been fine...and I'd totally want a DVD of that.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:22 am

Schbopo wrote:

It's just that it was completely unnecessary. If the movie had been called "Journey to the Center of Megan Fox", it would have been fine...and I'd totally want a DVD of that.

Laughing very hard I'd want to be the director AND the only co-star in "Journey to the Center of Megan Fox."

Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Transformers 2, pretty good, suffered the same problems as the first, but was awesome anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Recently saw Code with Morgan Freeman and Antonio Banderas that was pretty good. Also saw My Bloody Valentine 3D that was boring and very predictable.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:38 pm

I saw The Hangover tonight. Great movie!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 am

Probably going to see Transformers tomorrow. However, I have about 100 or more CDs I have to locate and put in my computer so I will have to see how much progress I make by then. Currently I'm on season 3 of Get Smart (I love being able to see these and I go through them pretty fast-too fast maybe).
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:25 pm

Starkweather.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:09 am

Transformers 2-Excelllent action movie with great comedy relief (courtesy of Skids & Mudflap-those claiming racism, GET A LIFE!). The real treat was seeing a live action version of Devestator (an amazing feat of CGI technology as is the whole movie franchise). However,the robot testicles was totally unnecessary (done for nothing but cheap laughs).

The downside was that I unwillingly got drunk. I used to have Studio Movie Grill's Extra Long Island Iced Tea and had no problem but half way through the movie I became dizzy and light headed from just half of it. I was able to enjoy the movie but I could barely walk out. I slept in my car for a little while then started to leave but ended up having to stop and loose my lunch. I got home and went to sleep (for 9 hours). It was extremely stupid of me to drive but luckily despite my stupidity I was able to focus on the road (which leads me to believe maybe I was just heavily buzzed-either way it was stupid). I will never drink their ELIITs again because they've really gone down hill.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 am

Both "Ice Age" movies were on FX yesterday (to pimp today's release of the 3rd film in the saga) so my sons and I watched those while the rain pounded down outside.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:58 am

Over the weekend:

Gran Torino - Great film, IMO

House
- Pretty craptacular 80's horror fest

Grandma's Boy
- I was promised a hilarious movie, but was given a toasted crap sandwich

Ron White They Call Me Tater Salad - Funny as hell

Ron White You Can't Fix Stupid - Ditto

Sam Kinison Breaking The Rules - Classic comedy from a legend
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:59 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Both "Ice Age" movies were on FX yesterday (to pimp today's release of the 3rd film in the saga) so my sons and I watched those while the rain pounded down outside.

I actually had plans on seeing the midnight showing of the new Ice Age (Cinemark plays movies on midnight of the day they're to be released) but that Long Island Ice Tea put an end to those plans. I'll just have to wait til next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next