Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Seen any good movies? - Page 40 SouthParkBLU

:hails:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Seen any good movies? - Page 40 SouthParkBLU

:hails:

Oh man, that movie was so much better than I expected!

The worst part is that the songs are so damn catchy that they stick in your head but you can't really go around singing them because of the lyrics.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Run Fatboy Run. If you're a Simon Pegg fan I highly recommend it, if you hate him avoid at all costs.

I loved it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:22 pm

I watched the Bourne Ultimatum and Shooter again the other night. Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:34 pm

detuned wrote:
Run Fatboy Run. If you're a Simon Pegg fan I highly recommend it, if you hate him avoid at all costs.

I loved it.

You could sing it like the curse filter on the board -

Shut your smurfin' face uncle smurfer
You the one the smurfed your uncle
uncle smurfer
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:50 am

thejokeriv wrote:
detuned wrote:

I loved it.

uncle smurfer

That's the one that always gets stuck in my head! That one and "What Would Brian Boitano Do?"

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:56 am

detuned wrote:

I loved it.

I loved Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, but Run Fat Boy Run was a little disappointing. It started out ok and had some funny moments, but it sorta just slid into your basic romantic comedy formula. Boy loses girl, gets introspective, wins her back, big happy ending. Eh.

Funny guy though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 am

tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
detuned wrote:

I loved it.

uncle smurfer

That's the one that always gets stuck in my head! That one and "What Would Brian Boitano Do?"

He'd surely kick an ass or two, that's what Brian Boitono would do!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:56 am

Creepers (More widely known as Phenomena)
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 pm

DeathCult wrote:

That's a good flick Smile

Last movie I watched was the remake of Walking Tall. I like the Rock a lot - in another time, like the mid-80s, he'd have been a classic action hero - but a lot of his movies just aren't very good. This one doesn't have much to it. Really short and the action scenes are just bleh. It also doesn't have much to do with the original except that he carries a 2x4 in a couple of scenes.
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Watched Forbidden Planet last night, a classic sci-fi flick from 1956. It was definitely ahead of its time with a story based on a Shakespeare play and still great looking special effects and a cool looking aesthetic sense.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 pm

DeathCult wrote:

I just don't get into Argento flicks very much. That one's not bad though. That's the one with Donald Pleasance, the killer chimp and the girl who communicates with insects right?

BTW, I first heard of it as "Creepers"; that was the US title.

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I just don't get into Argento flicks very much. That one's not bad though. That's the one with Donald Pleasance, the killer chimp and the girl who communicates with insects right?

Yup. The girl is played by a rather young Jennifer Connelly.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:53 pm

I saw District 9 last Friday and it was great. cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:03 pm

No movies, but I am borrowing the VHS tapes of the 80's mini-series called "V".....badass show. I have one more tape to go then I'm done.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Stender wrote:
No movies, but I am borrowing the VHS tapes of the 80's mini-series called "V".....badass show. I have one more tape to go then I'm done.

I remember watching that one in it's orignal airing. In the dark days before cable ( Seen any good movies? - Page 40 251456 ), watching a week-long mini-series was quite an event. How does it hold up in 2009?

-------

http://www.heartofmetal.net/viewtopic.forum?t=10805

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40