Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:41 pm

xyz wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

Terminator - Salvation

Saw is with my eldest, pretty good.

I liked it too. It wasn't the best movie I've seen, but I thought it was better than III.

I haven't seen the newest installment yet, but I would hope it was better than T3. That movie was just awful, and the actor who played John Connor was just awful.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Vicky Cristina Barcelona - another fine Woody allen movie, although far from his best...

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:42 pm

kmorg wrote:
Vicky Cristina Barcelona - another fine Woody allen movie, although far from his best...

I really enjoyed that movie...and the eye candy is INCREDIBLE in that film!!!! Scarlett...I could spend a happy lifetime in bed with that woman...

humble
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 pm

The Tale Of Despereaux-I thought that maybe this would be a decent animated flick but it turned out to be and instant classic IMO. Very enjoyable and a suprise hit for me. Don't know if it's because of the mice and rats but I got a very strong Secret Of NIMH vibe. It had humor, suspence, action, and a movie soundtrack usually reserved for epic movies (something many animated movies have had a problem with for decades) which were the things that made NIMH such a great movie. Oh, and like NIMH it is based off a childrens book.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:48 pm

kmorg wrote:

I want to see that, but my wife hates Woody Allen films. She thinks they're boring and Woody himself is creepy (can't blame her for that one). It was like pulling teeth to get her to watch Match Point, which she ended up enjoying.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:59 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

I want to see that, but my wife hates Woody Allen films. She thinks they're boring and Woody himself is creepy (can't blame her for that one). It was like pulling teeth to get her to watch Match Point, which she ended up enjoying.

You're safe with this one, it's a straight-forward romantic comedy, Woody does not appear in it.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:16 am

Dracula III:Legacy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:40 am

I watched "The Dish" today. Funny Australian film.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:33 pm

TERMINATOR II Special Edition Director's Cut 2xDVD9
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:18 am

Termiantor 4 Salvation in Cinema. it was premiere.
it's good, not best but really good. especially effects.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:31 am

Defiance. Really enjoyed this one, excellent WWII flick.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:39 pm

I liked Defiance as well. Too bad it didn't do all that well at the box office.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:51 pm

I saw "Up" today. It was really good.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:25 am

Schbopo wrote:

That's getting outstanding reviews.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:30 am

Over the weekend I dusted off some DVD's that I had being sitting on my shelf. 'The Pianoist' a story of a Holocaust surviour, and a German film about Hitler's last week of his life and the Third Reich called 'Downfall'

I finally 'The Big Lebowski' one of my favorite movies.

Last edited by manny on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:37 am

I finally got Lexx - Season 1.

This is the series of 4 movies that spawned a short-lived TV series. Science fiction in the vein of Hitchiker's Guide but less comedy.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 am

tohostudios wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

That's getting outstanding reviews.

I took my kids to see it on Saturday - AMAZING movie!!! It was really, really great! We saw it in in the "digital 3-D". This will be a must buy on Blu-Ray - my kids loved it too. Of course, I love all of the Pixar movies - The Incredibles is my favorite. But, Up is a must-see in the theater.

Dallas Black - I know you love the animated movies, check this one you, you will love it.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:54 am

Of course, watched Iron Maiden: Flight 666 - GREAT documentary! Now I need to see "Anvil - the story of Anvil" after seeing the preview multiple times on Palladia during Flight 666.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:32 pm

I just watched a pretty good documentary called Darkon, about the live action role playing game based in Baltimore (it's available on Hulu). It's fascinating to see how the players' role-playing lives intertwine with their real lives and how the game reflects and contrasts with reality.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Future Sport.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 am

Gran Torino. EXCELLENT!!!! humble
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:19 pm

I just watched The Knowing the other night. Thought it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Gran Torino

Very good!!

Zombie Diaries:

It was OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:30 pm

The International. Okay, not as good as I had hoped.
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 pm

The Creature From The Black Lagoon

A classic and fun movie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next