Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:02 am

tohostudios wrote:
Leatherface wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I went on a Hershel Gordon Lewis binge (the Godfather Of Gore):

Blood Feast
2000 Maniacs!
Color Me Blood Red
The Gore Gore Girls
Blood Feast 2
No Wizard of Gore? Oh, and I saw a movie called It Waits. Kind of a Jeepers Creepers type of horror movie.

I knew I was missing one. Did you know there was a remake of Wizard of Gore?
Yeah, I did. Crispen Glover is the star isn't he?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:07 am

Saw Star Trek again. This time I went alone (and ate an entire giant bag of popcorn without getting sick!).

This is a really good movie. Just enough new things to be interesting, just enough of the old to keep those of us who have been with it for decades interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:13 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Saw Star Trek again. This time I went alone (and ate an entire giant bag of popcorn without getting sick!).

This is a really good movie. Just enough new things to be interesting, just enough of the old to keep those of us who have been with it for decades interested.

How long is Winona Ryder in it? My wife wants to see it and I need something to keep me awake. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:14 am

Leatherface wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Leatherface wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I went on a Hershel Gordon Lewis binge (the Godfather Of Gore):

Blood Feast
2000 Maniacs!
Color Me Blood Red
The Gore Gore Girls
Blood Feast 2
No Wizard of Gore? Oh, and I saw a movie called It Waits. Kind of a Jeepers Creepers type of horror movie.

I knew I was missing one. Did you know there was a remake of Wizard of Gore?
Yeah, I did. Crispen Glover is the star isn't he?

That's the one.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:20 am

SpectreFate wrote:

How long is Winona Ryder in it? My wife wants to see it and I need something to keep me awake. Smile

Probably about 10 minutes, and she's wearing tons of prosthetic makeup to make her appear old enough to be Spock's mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:21 am

Quote :
Probably about 10 minutes, and she's wearing tons of prosthetic makeup to make her appear old enough to be Spock's mother.

Crap.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:45 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

Crap.

Well, at least there's no wagon painting in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:09 am

That was her!!!?! I didn't even recognize her.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:56 am

DeathCult wrote:

"Awww, why'd they have to ruin a perfectly serviceable wagon story with all that fruity singing?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:37 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
That was her!!!?! I didn't even recognize her.

I didn't notice either until I wikipedia'd the cast list. I just noticed that she didn't look old enough to be Spock's mother. MILF for damn sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Quote :
MILF for damn sure.

Get in line, sparky.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

"Awww, why'd they have to ruin a perfectly serviceable wagon story with all that fruity singing?"

Clint Eastwood will paint that wagon...with BLOOD!!

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Taken

Very entertaining. Liam Neeson actually makes a great action star, in my opinion. (In an "everyman" way). Ever seen Rob Roy? Fantastic movie.

Taken is unrealistic, but still a fun ride.

The Wrestler

Pretty good and pretty sad. How many PEDs did Rourke have in his bloodstream?!! fainting Marisa Tomei as well! I have a new appreciation for her, although I thought her scenes were gratuitous. Her profession and what it meant to the plot could have been expressed without any alteration of the story even with all the skin scenes removed. Just not necessary. To me that was a cheap and lazy thing for the director/writers to do. I'm a dude, so of course I like seeing that, but I didn't need/want to see it, if that makes sense.

Yes Man

My daughter has been bugging to see it, so we did. Typical Jim Carrey, which means the 11 year old in me liked it. He's best when he's goofy.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:27 pm

I got new respect for Marisa in The Wrestler too.

She's in her 40s and those nude scenes are still hot.

Last edited by tohostudios on Thu May 14, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Ya mean, Marisa Tomei done gets NEKKID in that movie? Damn, now I actually wanna see it. I've had a woody for her since she was in "My Cousin Vinny"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ya mean, Marisa Tomei done gets NEKKID in that movie? Damn, now I actually wanna see it. I've had a woody for her since she was in "My Cousin Vinny"

Walking must be especially difficult for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Splinter

Good old fashioned creature feature; sort of a cross between The Thing and 28 Days Later. Any movie with body parts chasing people around is alright in my book.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:10 pm

I found an HD channel on my tv, called This. It's an old movie channel that plays movies actors star in before they got big. Basically all of these movies I've never seen before.

Today I watched Truck Turner with Isaac Hayes.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:31 pm

I saw Taken again recently. Very entertaining stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:43 am

My Bloody Valentine
The Children
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:01 am

tohostudios wrote:
Splinter

Good old fashioned creature feature; sort of a cross between The Thing and 28 Days Later. Any movie with body parts chasing people around is alright in my book.

Yeah, I really enjoyed that one as well.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:34 pm

detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Splinter

Yeah, I really enjoyed that one as well.

Sometimes the performances just overcome the cliched plot and the dreaded "shaky cam". BTW, it took me about 2/3 of the way into the movie to realize where I'd seen the lead actress before. As soon as I heard her voice, I knew I'd heard her before. She's the "Mercury Girl" in the TV commercials.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
BTW, it took me about 2/3 of the way into the movie to realize where I'd seen the lead actress before. As soon as I heard her voice, I knew I'd heard her before. She's the "Mercury Girl" in the TV commercials.

I KNEW I had seen her somewhere! I've been a big fan of those commercials since I first saw them...she's a babeosaurus.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:41 pm

I watched Meet The Feebles again, man that movie cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:42 pm

detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
BTW, it took me about 2/3 of the way into the movie to realize where I'd seen the lead actress before. As soon as I heard her voice, I knew I'd heard her before. She's the "Mercury Girl" in the TV commercials.

I KNEW I had seen her somewhere! I've been a big fan of those commercials since I first saw them...she's a babeosaurus.

Definitely!

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next