Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Feast III

Hilarious gore movie. It ends with a giant robot foot and a Mexican Elvis.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:56 pm

i got I Come in Peace in DivX, Dark Angel over here ... good old stuff. Dolph at his best.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:58 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Is that "Demolition"?

Sure is (with the late Lord Alfred Hayes interviewing them). I miss the good ol days of tag team wretling and my favorites were Demolition, Legion Of Doom, The Hart Foundation, and The Steiner Brothers.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Quote :

Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Wwe_6_072308

Those WWF dudes were ahead of their time. They look like the latest Troo Grimm Kult Blakk Mettle sensation. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Didn't they get a third member later on? I think it was the same guy who played the duplicate Undertaker.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:24 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Didn't they get a third member later on? I think it was the same guy who played the duplicate Undertaker.

His name was Crush (real name Brian Adams) but he did not play the duplicate Taker, that was Brian Lee and he started as Chainz in Crush's Disciples Of Apocalypse (DOA). Lee is semi-retired and hangs in the independents. Crush went on to become a surfer dude the a biker before going to WCW as a member of the NWO (under his real name). After that when the WWE took over, he formed a team with the former Wrath (Brina Clark) called Kronik before retireing and going into boxing. He was later found dead in August of 2007. Aparently had died of an overdose of pain killers and anti-depressants.

What can I say, I'm a wrestling geek.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Correction, he went to the inependents after WWE. As far as boxing, he was injured before his first boxing match could happen and he went back to independent wrestling.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Got my Brians mixed up.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:57 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Got my Brians mixed up.

Not hard to do, there are too many Brians and many of them are pro wrestlers.

Brian Adams
Brian Pillman
Brian Lee
Brian Kendrick
Brian Knobbs
Brian Armstrong
Brian Christopher Lawler

And probably many more in the independents.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Push (I liked it but it could have been much better)
Screamers (a classic IMO)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:37 am

My Name Is Bruce

I don't know what the people who were disappointed in this were expecting from this movie but it was exactly how I thought a cheap horror/comedy featuring Bruce would be. That being said, the documentary is greater than the film as well as the mock documentary of Cavealien 2.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Secret Window.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Not really a movie, but I watched Inside The Actor's Studio with guest Conan O'Brien. That was very informative and cool to watch, as he's just ended his 16 year run on Late Night. I didn't know that he attended Harvard and was valedictorian at his high school. Damn, that guy's smart!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Transporter 3.

Jason Statham is the man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:12 am

The Changling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 am

DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Got my Brians mixed up.

Not hard to do, there are too many Brians and many of them are pro wrestlers.

Brian Adams
Brian Pillman
Brian Lee
Brian Kendrick
Brian Knobbs
Brian Armstrong
Brian Christopher Lawler

And probably many more in the independents.

Brian Marshall [stage name: GoldDust]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:42 am

Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Golddust
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:12 pm

I just watched the best horror movie I've seen in a loooooong time. "Midnight Meat Train". It's an adaptation of one of the stories from the first volume of Clive Barker's "Books Of Blood".

Decent acting (Brooke Shields has a small role), great FX, cool camerawork and a twisted plot. Directed by the Japanese director that gave us Versus.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I just watched the best horror movie I've seen in a loooooong time. "Midnight Meat Train". It's an adaptation of one of the stories from the first volume of Clive Barker's "Books Of Blood".

Decent acting (Brooke Shields has a small role), great FX, cool camerawork and a twisted plot. Directed by the Japanese director that gave us Versus.

saw the trailers for it, looked really cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Clive Barker's "Books Of Blood".

The drummer for Jethro Tull? scratch
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:29 pm

It's great! The commentary track with Clive Barker and the director is interesting too. Apparently Lionsgate deliberately tanked the movie so other Lionsgate releases directed by the guy who owns the company wouldn't be overshadowed. MMT was supposed to open in 3000 theaters but actually opened in less than 500, many of which were the "dollar theater" type.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Schbopo wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

More like the author of Hellraiser, Candyman, Nightbreed, Lord Of Illusions, Rawhead Rex, etc.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 pm

tohostudios wrote:
It's great! The commentary track with Clive Barker and the director is interesting too. Apparently Lionsgate deliberately tanked the movie so other Lionsgate releases directed by the guy who owns the company wouldn't be overshadowed. MMT was supposed to open in 3000 theaters but actually opened in less than 500, many of which were the "dollar theater" type.

another for my netflix list
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

More like the author of Hellraiser, Candyman, Nightbreed, Lord Of Illusions, Rawhead Rex, etc.

Clive Barker
Clive Bunker

Close enough
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:34 pm

nice pandas schlopopoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next