Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:25 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
X-Men Origins

I liked it.

I'm debating if I want to go to the theaters to see this or just wait for the dvd. I've seen all 3 X-Men movies in theaters, so I'd like to see this one too. Just don't know that I'll get around to going.

On one of the other forums I go onto, I've either seen people saying it wasn't very good or average at best.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:28 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
X-Men Origins

I liked it.

I'm debating if I want to go to the theaters to see this or just wait for the dvd. I've seen all 3 X-Men movies in theaters, so I'd like to see this one too. Just don't know that I'll get around to going.

On one of the other forums I go onto, I've either seen people saying it wasn't very good or average at best.

I'll watch it either way just because. Chances are I'll wait for the dvd. I rarely go out to the theaters anymore.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:48 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
X-Men Origins

I liked it.

I'll watch it either way just because. Chances are I'll wait for the dvd. I rarely go out to the theaters anymore.

I will definitely wait until the DVD comes out. I didn't like the last X-Men movie, so, why am I not surprised about the complaints so far. I hope the next Spiderman is better, because that was even worse than the last X-Men movie.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Yesterday at work we watched Wedding Crashers and American Pie 2.

Also there was this movie with John Travolta and Uma Thurman in it, I didn't catch the title but it was a decent movie. Anyone know what it's called?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:14 am

Don't find myself watching movies as much as I used to. Partly due to being lazy, being in a rut, and occupying my mind with crap that I need not pollute my mind with. I have been watching my Are You Being Served? DVDs and am now working on the second disc of Get Smart Season 1. The former I've watched too many times to count, the latter is my first time watching it since the show was on Nick At Nite. Get Smart was one of the best shows ever! The Cone of Silence, "Missed it by that much", "Would you believe..."; priceless!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:15 am

EvyMetal wrote:

Also there was this movie with John Travolta and Uma Thurman in it, I didn't catch the title but it was a decent movie. Anyone know what it's called?

Sounds like Pulp Fiction.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:36 am

DallasBlack wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

No, it wasn't. I would have noticed if it was. I did a little background check, and the movie was Be Cool.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:48 am

EvyMetal wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

No, it wasn't. I would have noticed if it was. I did a little background check, and the movie was Be Cool.

Of course the sequal to Get Shorty. You didn't give enough info, there are many big name actors in that one. I really liked the Rock's merry character, funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:09 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
X-Men Origins

I liked it.

I will definitely wait until the DVD comes out. I didn't like the last X-Men movie, so, why am I not surprised about the complaints so far. I hope the next Spiderman is better, because that was even worse than the last X-Men movie.

Shortly after my post saying I probably wouldn't go to the theaters, I got a call from a bud saying some of the guys were getting together to see it. So I joined them.

About the movie, I liked it. It was pretty cool but since I've lost some of my comic book cred, there were characters and plotlines that I didn't quite understand. And there was a big gaping plothole early in the story that made the climatic ending kinda tough to swallow. I won't spoil it though. Overall, it was enjoyable.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:36 am

Yes Man.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:08 pm

kmorg wrote:
Yes Man.

Any good? The previews sure looked funny enough.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Just finished The Wrestler.

I was loving it up til the end. WTF?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:09 pm

I watched "Semi-Pro" a couple of nights ago. It's not my favorite Will Ferrell movie, but I still enjoyed it. I'm a pretty big sports fan, and I enjoy period pieces, so that didn't hurt regarding the overall appeal of this movie.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Ghosts of Edendale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:01 am

watched one of my all-time favorites: The Shining

This trailer, however really puts a twist on things..: