Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Seen any good movies? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 am

"Prom Night III: The Last Kiss" (1989)
Horror/comedy that's kinda like an "Elm Street" flick with an undead prom queen in place of Freddy Krueger. Started out goofy, got pretty good towards the middle, then got stupid again at the end. The girl who played "Mary Lou Maloney," the vengeful '50s prom queen from beyond the grave, was frickin hot though.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:45 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Prom Night III: The Last Kiss" (1989)
Horror/comedy that's kinda like an "Elm Street" flick with an undead prom queen in place of Freddy Krueger. Started out goofy, got pretty good towards the middle, then got stupid again at the end. The girl who played "Mary Lou Maloney," the vengeful '50s prom queen from beyond the grave, was frickin hot though.

Sounds like you've been to dollar DVD section at the grocery store. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 am

SpectreFate wrote:

Sounds like you've been to dollar DVD section at the grocery store. Smile

Grocery store is correct but the price was $2.50 actually... and it's a double feature DVD with "Prom Night IV: Deliver Us From Evil" on the same disc. Wotta deal! cheers

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:18 am

saw taken last night, lots of action and violence, my favorite kind of movie. 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:44 pm

detuned wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
Also, I can see how DB has fallen in love with Zooey D. She does a very good job in the movie.

There are actually a few of us Zooey fiends on this board...the girl haunts me.

I try to block her out of my mind because I find myself comparing every pretty woman I see to her. I was doing pretty good til you guys just brought her up, thanks a lot! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:34 am

DallasBlack wrote:

I try to block her out of my mind because I find myself comparing every pretty woman I see to her. I was doing pretty good til you guys just brought her up, thanks a lot! Mad

just for you mr.black lol!