Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:16 am

Quote :
Heartbreakers (J.L. Hewitt & S.Weaver)

Both of them looked super good in that movie. JLH never better.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:29 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

JLH was very very hot, take a look at ass and boobs. just amazing. humble
i'd like to see her 7 yrs later.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:05 am

the sentinel wrote:
If things go bad with my current girl I think I will get mail order bride.

That reminds me of a Dilbert series of cartoons where Wally orders a bride from Elbonia and decides hes not in a hurry so he has her shipped 3rd class. She ends up being a pig in a wig and a dress. The final joke was who was more disappointed, Wally or the pig.

Quote :
"Stephen King's Desperation"

Wow, this stunk!...my wife and I picked this up out of the bargain bin @ Walmart over a year ago and until last night it had never even been opened. About an hour into it, I was wondering why we ever bought this flick, and by the end, I was wondering what possessed me to sit through it in its entirety.
This is an overly long, way too talky, not-scary-in-the-slightest made for TV adaptation of one of King's lesser recent works. (My wife fell asleep about halfway thru, and woke up just as it ended... I told her "don't worry, you didn't miss anything." Ron ("Hellboy") Perlman was fun to watch as the demonically-possessed smalltown sheriff but fun went right out the window any time he wasn't on screen. This was originally a two-part mini-series covering four hours (the run time minus commercials is just shy of two and a half hours) but the whole thing could've easily been boiled down to one 90 minute film, IMO. I felt really burned because I could've watched TWO crappy movies last night in the time it took me to get through this thing. Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Mad

Avoid, avoid, avoid!!!

Since I read the book I had no interest in seeing that movie. The book was really good as was Bachman's companion book The Regulaors. If your a reader I would recommend those two.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:18 am

DallasBlack wrote:

Since I read the book I had no interest in seeing that movie. The book was really good as was Bachman's companion book The Regulaors. If your a reader I would recommend those two.

Yea, I read both books when they first came out, and from what I remember of them they were OK (I believe I preferred "The Regulators"), though neither one was on par with much of King's classic works.

After seeing "Desperation" I hope Hollywood never bothers to try filming "The Regulators."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:53 am

I saw 'The Wrestler' last night. Pretty entertaining film, although I think I was instantly won over when the first 10 minutes featured both Quiet Riot and Cinderella.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:17 am

Smindas wrote:
I saw 'The Wrestler' last night. Pretty entertaining film, although I think I was instantly won over when the first 10 minutes featured both Quiet Riot and Cinderella.

This is one I want to see. I haven't read a bad review of it yet. Plus I'm a wrestling fan.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Smindas wrote:

This is one I want to see. I haven't read a bad review of it yet. Plus I'm a wrestling fan.
I heard it's a brilliant movie. And apparently Rourke's face was cast perfectly since the characte has issues movie it from being beat too much, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Yeah, it really was a perfect role for Rourke to play. He acts fantastically in it, creating an extremely genuine character. It's definitely worth seeing, although I thought the ending was a bit annoyingly abrupt myself.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Apparantly the wrestliing Furor Vince McMahon didn't like the movie. Considering his propensity for supporting crappy story lines, the movie sounds promising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:29 pm

seen The Wrestler a few hours ago myself, bloody enjoying if not a little upsetting... damn I miss my long flowing maine of highlighted hair.

DB - yea I could see where Vince would get annoyed, all these wrestlers talking through their nights moves before the fight, 'cause as you know WWE is not staged.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Resident Evil-Degeneration

Was pretty rad, probaby because I wasnt really expecting a brilliant movie considering the last 3 RE live action predessesors sucked major. But I liked this one, even with it being done in CG(I f***** hate CG!!!!!!!!!!!! Beowulf can die a agonizing death!!!!!!!!).

The movie definately got me all pumped for Resident Evil 5. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 pm

There Will Be Blood.

Not as good as I was hoping. Just an odd movie with no point.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:02 pm

I watched Global Metal this evening

Excellent movie. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Jason Gose to Hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:45 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

Actually saw that movie on TV not long ago myself. That makes the 3rd time I see it, and I have to ask myself; WHY????

Ah, mc. Hewitt, of course.

Yesterday I watched HARLEY DAVIDSON & THE MARLBORO MAN again. I love dumb movies like that!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:36 am

I recently saw two movies Mystery Science Theater 3000 style:

Ring Of Terror
Indestructable Man
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:30 am

Max Payne
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Smindas wrote:

I heard it's a brilliant movie. And apparently Rourke's face was cast perfectly since the characte has issues movie it from being beat too much, or something like that.

I'm looking forward to seeing it too. Now that it's won a Golden Globe and has some Oscar buzz, I hope it get a wider distribution. Right now it's only playing in one theater in my town. It's the real tiny "artsy" place down town where they only play independant films. It's a cool place, but a pain in butt to get to. Parking alone usually ends up costing more than a movie ticket.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:07 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Smindas wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing it too. Now that it's won a Golden Globe and has some Oscar buzz, I hope it get a wider distribution. Right now it's only playing in one theater in my town. It's the real tiny "artsy" place down town where they only play independant films. It's a cool place, but a pain in butt to get to. Parking alone usually ends up costing more than a movie ticket.

That's the situation here as well. This film needs wider distribution.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:00 am

Saw I, Robot the other day. Decent movie, but not all that great

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:10 am

"Catch Me If You Can" -- very enjoyable. Frank Abagnale Jr. is my new hero.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:18 am

The Rocker 2008
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:00 pm

These movies I've seen in the past week:
My Bloody Valentine 3D
Gran Torino
Resident Evil: Degeneration
Hellboy
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Another Cinderella Story
A Cinderella Story
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Smindas wrote:

That's the situation here as well. This film needs wider distribution.
Strange, it seems to be at pretty much all the normal cinemas here in Blighty as far as I can tell..

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:44 pm

bought a copy of the ghost in a shell collector set, 7 discs for 20 bucks Very Happy , and I am addicted to this show. absolutely great storyline wonderful animation and plenty of violence. my only compliant is there isn't enough nudity Razz .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next