Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Jon Oliva's Penis Pain
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:03 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Jon Oliva's Penis Pain

I think there's a cream for penis pain

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:08 pm

bgast1 wrote:
Quote :
Whatever you do, don't stand up at a TSO show.]

We were on our feet lots of times. Chris really knows how to work the crowd. I'm still reeling from that show. The lights the atmosphere. Wow is all I can say. Them violin players were out of this world. The other thing that I really liked was the gift to charity before the show started. Chris Caffery presented it. I felt that the second half of the show was a pure metal onslaught. Where we were sitting we could feel the heat from the pyro. I spent a lot of money though. Bought the T shirt, bought a program, and a Christmas tree ornament. I have listened to at least one Savatage album a day since the show. January 3, 2009.

This was by far the best concert I have ever attended in my life, and probably ever will
Light shows were amazing in the 80s! I wish more bands would do that. I remember the light show during Def Leppard's Hsyteria tour. It was unreal! Bands today have lost what made shows so great back then. One word: fun. TSO shows are fun. You have a blast. It's why the old people rock out. There's no attitudes and postering. There's a sense of unity, of people just having a damn good time.

Most bands today simply don't get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:11 pm

bgast1 wrote:
kmorg wrote:
But JOP will never play to the mass of people TSO does.

Who is JOP? This old man hate acronyms, I can never figure them out. Embarassed
Don't worry, I despise acronyms and initialisms. They drive me bonkers.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Do they play more savatage songs on their shows?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 pm

powermacho wrote:
Do they play more savatage songs on their shows?
Sure. Not many, of course, but they usually play at least two. Plus "Sarajevo (12/24)," or whatever it's called. That's TSO's huge hit, plus "Wizard of Winter," thanks to that crazy dude that synced his Christmas lights to it. But "Sarajevo" is, of course, a Savatage song.

I still find that to be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe (Savatage tribute) for Kmorg
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2