Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Go down 
+16
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
DallasBlack
Metallic Blaze
spiritoradio
MetalGuy71
nevermore
325ad
James B.
stormspell
Sutekh
thejokeriv
kmorg
powermacho
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Empty
PostSubject: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:47 am

It's getting to be that time of year again!

I just bought my tickets for the Nov25 show in Greensboro, NC...

Sec C (FLR) Row 4, Seats 1,2,3

headbanger

Anyone else going this year?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:57 am

I'd love to see one of their Christmas shows but haven't had the chance yet.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:01 am

They're coming here 12/12. I'll have to wait to see how much the tickets are.

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 am

Mine were $58+ service fees...fanclub went on sale today and by the time all was said and done, my 3 tickets cost me $217.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:14 am

Tix can't be purchased here until 9/14

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:20 am

I want to see them with my family. But buying 4 tickets is not cheap, so I am hoping the come to PNC bank in NJ, where they have package deals. But this year the band is not going there, I hope they add this place later this year
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:24 am

powermacho wrote:
I want to see them with my family. But buying 4 tickets is not cheap, so I am hoping the come to PNC bank in NJ, where they have package deals. But this year the band is not going there, I hope they add this place later this year

I believe there's a date at the IZOD Center (formerly known as Meadowlands Arena) on their schedule. Two shows in one day, an afternoon show and an evening show. I'm too lazy to go look the info up though. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:51 am

You guys are so lucky. I wish I could get to see tham at least once.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:54 am

Yeah, they play here every year and every year it's a sellout.

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:25 pm

I'd love to but they don't play the boonies where I live.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:45 pm

I plan to get tickets this year
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:50 pm

kmorg wrote:
You guys are so lucky. I wish I could get to see tham at least once.

The perils of NOT living in the US! Razz Would love to see them, but can't imagine them touring Australia when they can sell out across the States.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:14 pm

I must be extremely lucky then, coz I'd not bother getting to the arena even if someone handles me free passes. :king:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 pm

stormspell wrote:
I must be extremely lucky then, coz I'd not bother getting to the arena even if someone handles me free passes. :king:

With that post, you sir, are officially certifiable.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 am

The past three years running they have done something kewl here in Sacramento... They do an afterrnoon matinee (sp?) and an evening show. Both sell out. The plus being ticket prices are quite reasonable. I have caught them every tour but one. It is something that me and my oldest daughter do together. Past two years have been kinda/sorta redundant and I'm still gonna check em out. If it is same o same o ? Well ? Time to wait till some new tunes are out to spark interest. Hopefully, this year will differ than the past two.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:23 am

Haha, I've just being honest. TSO is a good commercial formula obviously, but does nothing for me otherwise, so I pass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:01 pm

Bump! The new album Night Castle comes out Oct 27! This is some of the best Christmas Music around! IMO Trans-Siberian Orchestra Headbang This is what rockin around the Christmas Tree really means!

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Lol
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'd love to see one of their Christmas shows but haven't had the chance yet.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:38 pm

James B. wrote:
The past three years running they have done something kewl here in Sacramento... They do an afterrnoon matinee (sp?) and an evening show. Both sell out. The plus being ticket prices are quite reasonable. I have caught them every tour but one. It is something that me and my oldest daughter do together. Past two years have been kinda/sorta redundant and I'm still gonna check em out. If it is same o same o ? Well ? Time to wait till some new tunes are out to spark interest. Hopefully, this year will differ than the past two.

They do the same thing on the east coast. 2 shows in one day. They're coming to town on Nov. 21st. I've seen them at least 4 times now. Don't know if I'll make this year or not. The wife has gone with me in the past and while she seemed to enjoy it for the most part, it doesn't change enough year to year to justify going again for the 5th time. She may come around though.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 pm

325ad wrote:
Bump! The new album Night Castle comes out Oct 27! This is some of the best Christmas Music around! IMO Trans-Siberian Orchestra Headbang This is what rockin around the Christmas Tree really means!

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Lol

Is NIGHT CASTLE really coming out? That damn thing has been announced and delayed numerous times over the past coupla years.

As I understand it, it won't be a Christmas themed album (which means it'll probably sell 50% less than the holiday albums, haha)...

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Cool! New TSO, finally! Then maybe they can consentrate on Savatge the upcoming year! NOT! Laughing

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:51 pm

kmorg wrote:
Then maybe they can consentrate on Savatge the upcoming year! NOT! Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_lol

We can always hope....Laughing

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:15 am

It's hard for me to phatom how big TSO are in the States. But as I went to pick up my copy of Night Castle ($7.99 for the CD and $3.99 for download, free shipping today!) from Amazon, I stubled across this gem:

Trans-Siberian Orchestra 61R-qp-vHTL._SL500_AA280_

So I guess the panflute version is up next?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 am

Night Castle is $7.99 this week at Best Buy, so that is where I'm going to get it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:09 am

spiritoradio wrote:
Night Castle is $7.99 this week at Best Buy, so that is where I'm going to get it.

Thanks, Wow that is hard to beat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next