Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sepultura - A-LEX

Go down 
+9
nevermore
Required Fields
Gilbert
Troublezone
arttieTHE1manparty
MetalGuy71
zombiewalkin
mc666
Fat Freddy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:57 am

Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :
You can't "win" an argument by responding with things like this
So this is some kind of game or sport for you?
A game? You're making things up. It's called integrity. If you think it's okay to attribute nonsense to me and insist I said certain things then you're out of your mind.

Quote :
Quote :
I never said they should never play the old stuff
See quote below... you didn't say the word "never" but it's insinuated.
Why should the band play old stuff?
Good call. You just proved me right. I don't "insinuate" anything. I say it, flat out, in black and white. There is no middle ground with me. If people don't like it, too bad, but you can't just make things up and pull the "I know what you really meant" argument.

If I felt Sepultura should never play their old stuff, it would say EXACTLY that.

What integrity? To win a debate? Like i said...

Stating "why should they play the old stuff" speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:01 am

Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :
especially considering how far removed the band is from that early material.
How far back is "early"? It's not that far removed from Chaos A.D.
Yes it is. Chaos A.D. came out FIFTEEN years ago.

Who cares how old it is?? I was speaking in terms of style. Chaos AD sounds nothing like Arise or Beneath either, so in that sense they were already a "different" band by then too. I don't see a huge differnce between Chaos and Against.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:06 am

I don't have time to talk to a brick wall and play debate games when there are other topics for me to go look at. I don't even know why i've been wasting my time playing your game. If you want to think you "won" because i'm moving on then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:12 am

One more thing... Have you ever thought of getting the word "nonsense" as a tattoo? You seem to apply it any time someone challenges your opinion. Later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:44 pm

troublezone wrote:

Integrity is apparently something you lack.

Last edited by Eyesore on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:45 pm

troublezone wrote:
I don't have time to talk to a brick wall and play debate games when there are other topics for me to go look at. I don't even know why i've been wasting my time playing your game. If you want to think you "won" because i'm moving on then so be it.
This isn't about winning, nor is it a game. It's a damn discussion. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_beer
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:23 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_beer

echo Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:03 pm

mc666 wrote:
had to download this to hear for myself. i am loving this album. every song rips, with exception of the track Ludwig Van which sounds like a Savatage/TSO rip off & is totally out of place on the record. other than that, i think the album is actually better than Dante! can't wait for the release.

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks I guess... after five or six listens it still does nothin' for me...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Integrity is apparently something you lack.

Did i get under you skin? Go listen to Def Leppard and chill out.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:
This isn't about winning, nor is it a game. It's a damn discussion. Simple as that.

You stated your opinion. Move on!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Alright, that's about enough. I'm locking this one up as you guys are no longer anywhere close to the realm of "debating".

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Who is Derrick Green? Don't bother answering, I don't care. Gonna go put on some Zombie Apocalypse now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sepultura - A-LEX   Sepultura - A-LEX - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sepultura - A-LEX
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4