Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:13 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
OH WELL, THEN YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE #2...IT WILL BLOW...NO....EAT.....WELL, ITS GREAT!
Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 BBM2

If they ever make this film, it will doubtlessly be the most awesome cinematic experience ever made. I'd hate to be the guy who has to mop up the theatre after each showing though.

YES, I went there. Ewwwwwwww.

:kickbutt: thanks fred i am having my dinner in two hours time!

i bought the star wars trilogy the other day so know episode 1 is the only one i dont have on dvd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:15 am

T-Roy wrote:
*cocoa butter not provided

Why not smell good whist performing the deed.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:17 am

spectrefate wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

hmm sounds kinky
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:22 am

spectrefate wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

LOL @ "THE DEED"....."happy Time" –Transformers the movie lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:23 am

T-Roy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

LOL @ "THE DEED"....."happy Time" –Transformers the movie lol! lol!

thats a good film way better than i expected. i put off seeing it cos it looked to long but it actually holds your attention well
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:04 pm

absolutely....LOVED Transformers.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:34 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
OH WELL, THEN YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE #2...IT WILL BLOW...NO....EAT.....WELL, ITS GREAT!
Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 BBM2

If they ever make this film, it will doubtlessly be the most awesome cinematic experience ever made. I'd hate to be the guy who has to mop up the theatre after each showing though.

YES, I went there. Ewwwwwwww.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:20 am

Gone Baby Gone ( Ben Aflleck best timing ) perfect
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:43 pm

Alien vs Predator : requiem
( i am so disappointed, no.1 was boring but this is extra boring, far from enjoyable, no.1 is much better and much better story, no.2 is mistake )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:44 pm

UNDERDOG. I highly recommend NOT seeing it. The writing was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:38 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
UNDERDOG. I highly recommend NOT seeing it. The writing was terrible.

My five year old LOVES that movie. We even bought him the DVD for Christmas. Of course, he's five.

I'm old enough to remember the cartoon show it's based on, and trust me, those old cartoons make the movie look like "Citizen Kane" ... you wanna talk about bad writing, cheap animation, yecch! About the only thing the cartoon had going for it was the cool theme song.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Two Super Hero movies for Super Bowl Sunday:

"Batman" (1966) with Adam West and Burt Ward as the dynamic duo. (and Lee Meriwether as Catwoman -- mee-YOW!) This is still my favorite version of Batman.

"Superman IV: The Quest For Peace" - -yea, I know, this one sucks. But my son gets a kick out of watching Nuclear Man blow up the Great Wall of China and drop the Statue of Liberty into Midtown, and I get a kick out of watching Mariel Hemingway's legs and cleavage. So it's a win-win for both of us.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:57 pm

I watched Terminator 2: Judgment Day again last night.

The one movie that actually made me cry.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:00 pm

I just saw the new RAMBO last night. Great movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:21 am

Shiney wrote:
CLERKS II...such a vulgarly funny flick.

All you western nuts need to see this:

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 78933-large

It's fantastic!!!

Fantastic Australian film, forget 'Spaghetti Western' this is a 'Kangaroo Western'.

Really when Nick Cave is involved in anything it's going to be rubber stamped as brilliant. This movie being no exception.

Recently saw a movie from 1987 called Near Dark. Great film that blurs the lines between the Gothic Vampire, Western and Biker genres.

Also stars the forgotten man of modern day cinema Bill Paxton.
Theres a great bar scene with the Cramps cover of Fever soundtracking it.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:36 am

I saw STEALTH the other day at work. Alright. Way too many explosions for my taste. Kinda hard to follow the plot.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:41 am

The Comebacks. Actually not that bad of a spoof. It's not great like the Scary Movies or The Naked Guns, but kind of decent like Wrongfully Accused or Spy Hard. Certainly a WHOLE lot better than the crappy Date Movie or Epic Movie (a few small chuckles but otherwise Sleep ). The last real great spoof over the years was Scary Movie 3 (4 was still pretty funny, but I remember laughing so hard I couldn't breath when I saw 3).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:00 pm

The Kingdom
KILLER flick, the end is friggen intense....."KILL 'EM ALL!!!"
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:45 pm

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

Pretty funny

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:12 pm

Keeper of Souls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:43 pm

I rewatched Fist of Fury (a.k.a. The Chinese Connection), starring Bruce Lee last night.

Here's how I rank Bruce Lee's four completed leading man films:
1. Return of the Dragon
2. Enter the Dragon
3. Fist of Fury (a.k.a. The Chinese Connection)
4. The Big Boss (a.k.a. Fists of Fury)
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:50 pm

Elizabeth: The Golden Age - hard to focus on the plot if you don't really know anything about her era. As the title suggests it focuses a lot on Queen Elizabeth and not so much on the wars going on during her time. I mean, I think the film could have had way more battle scenes with the spanish armada. All in all I'd give it a B. Also, there were some things in there that I didn't think were all that accurate; little things like a pair of glasses or Elizabeth's personality.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:43 am

Twitches Too

i watched it with my neice at her request. cheesy Disney, but not bad. those Mowry gals are yummy.

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:47 am

mc666 wrote:
Twitches Too

i watched it with my neice at her request. cheesy Disney, but not bad. those Mowry gals are yummy.

Agreed on the Mowry girls. See, you both got some satisfaction. Just on completely different levels. Smile
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:38 am

The Game Plan-Corny but cute family movie. I seriously thought The Rock would flop big time as an actor IMO. I figured he'd do a movie or two, get trashed by the critics, and then go back to wrestling. Although he will never win any Oscars, he is a fairly decent actor. He does best however, in action movies.

A while back I saw Bourne Ultimatum. Awesome fight and car chase scenes (although at first the hand held camera shakyness gets a little annoying-but you get used to it). Great way to end the trilogy.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next