Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:02 am

EvyMetal wrote:
I picked up Muppets From Space on VHS from the 99 cent or less store. I love muppet movies. Some of of them are just hilarious.

Muppets Take Manhattan was my favorite by far. However, I also really liked the Great Muppet Caper:

"We'll catch them red handed"
"What color are their hands now?"
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:30 pm

Death Cult & I went to see No Country For Old Men not too long ago.
It was worth the money spent.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:36 pm

Saw Transformers last night. I liked it

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:44 pm

Transformers was killer.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:01 am

Vistors, kind of a horror/thriller.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:50 am

Office Space.

My whole class had to sit down today and watch this movie. It's fantastic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:28 pm

I recently saw the new Alien Vs. Predator movie.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:50 am

i watched The song remains the same last night after a few whiskies and it was amazing
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:42 pm

Wedding Daze 2006
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:18 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
I picked up Muppets From Space on VHS from the 99 cent or less store. I love muppet movies. Some of of them are just hilarious.

Muppets Take Manhattan was my favorite by far. However, I also really liked the Great Muppet Caper:

"We'll catch them red handed"
"What color are their hands now?"

Haha. Yeah, that one's good. My favourite though would have to be Muppet Treasure Island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:52 pm

I watched Juno at work the other night. It was...cute. It was one of those dramatic comedies where the kids are just too smart and witty. It's enjoyable to watch, but everyone had that personality that's like one in a million. And the kid from Superbad played the same character. Identical! Haha. I laughed only once, when the father says, "Next time I see that Bleeker kid I'm gonna punch him in the weiner!" Haha. It's just unexpected. You think he's going to just say "punch him" or "punch him in the face." But "punch him in the weiner" is just funny as hell. Haha. Good flick, but a renter.

I also watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy last night, and I thought it was hilarious. Totally stupid, nonsensical humor. But that's how I like it! I almost pissed my pants when they were on the planet that smacked them every time they thought about something. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:15 pm

Movies are metal! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Rush Hour 3 - Decent, although extremely derivative.
Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End - I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:02 am

Just finished "Spider-Man 3." Decent flick, though inferior to the first two in a lot of ways. Waaaaaay overlong...there was enough going on in this thing for at least two movies. Venom should've either been the only villain in this one or held off till Spidey 4, cuz he could've carried an entire film all by himself.

My main complaint is that unlike the first two movies, which were quite faithful to the source materials, Spidey 3 played a little too fast and loose with the Spider-Man mythos. Flint Marko (Sandman) DID NOT KILL UNCLE BEN dammit! And Harry Osborne as "the New Goblin" joining forces with Spidey to fight the bad guys? Ugh. Wrong, wrong, wrong....

All in all, good movie, I just had to turn off my Comic Book Geek radar while watching it...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:01 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
And Harry Osborne as "the New Goblin"

Why didn't they just call him the Hob-Goblin like old times?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:45 am

Quote :
Venom should've either been the only villain in
this one or held off till Spidey 4, cuz he could've carried an entire
film all by himself.

YES!! They needed to develop Venom quite a bit more!!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:52 am

Just finished watching "the Green Mile" for the fifth time - I love that movie. One of, if not my favourite movie of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

All in all, good movie, I just had to turn off my Comic Book Geek radar while watching it...

You SHOULD have been picking that movie apart. I hate when they take liberties in comic book movies. Stick to the book's storyline.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:06 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

You SHOULD have been picking that movie apart. I hate when they take liberties in comic book movies. Stick to the book's storyline.

The whole movie kinda felt to me like Sam Raimi sat in his office and said, "OK, I don't know if I am gonna do a fourth Spider Man movie so for the third one I'm going to pick random characters and situations from a dozen of my favorite Spiderman issues and cram them all into one movie!!"
I probably SHOULD be screaming for the guy's head now that you mention it, but I still kinda enjoyed it in spite of myself. I can't help it, Spidey is, was, and always will be "my" guy. I can't hate anything he's in.

It was overstuffed to the gills, but at least it wasn't anywhere near as bad as BATMAN & ROBIN, if you know what I mean... (Arnie: "Stay cool, Bird Boy!")

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:12 pm

I'm a DC guy and always have been. So I am not familiar with Spiderman like I should be. But I didnt care for the first one. I think the only good Marvel movies are the X-Men movies. But then the only good DC movies are the first few Batman. Catwoman is my all time favorite character. I have ALL the books. You can only guess how pissed I was when I heard they were making a movie that didn't involve the Selina Kyle character. Then I saw said movie. Despite seeing Halle in a cat suit, the movie is a super-turd.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Yeah, Catwoman was truly terrible, worse than Kiss Meets The Phantom Of The Park even.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:31 pm

I still have yet to see Catwoman. I really want to though. When a movie gets a rep THAT bad, I almost feel like I HAVE to see it and find out for myself if it really is as bad as everyone sez it is.

I've willingly sat through "Waterworld," "Gigli," "Ishtar," and countless other famous bombs over the years because of this strange quirk. And yes, each and every damn one of 'em has been just as awful as I'd heard.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I still have yet to see Catwoman. I really want to though. When a movie gets a rep THAT bad, I almost feel like I HAVE to see it and find out for myself if it really is as bad as everyone sez it is.

I've willingly sat through "Waterworld," "Gigli," "Ishtar," and countless other famous bombs over the years because of this strange quirk. And yes, each and every damn one of 'em has been just as awful as I'd heard.

If you don't see it soon, I'll send a DVD copy with my next trade. You owe it to yourself to see Catwoman if you are that dedicated to bad movies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:05 am

Just finished "Liar Liar". That movie is simply hilarious!! - Jim Carry has never been funnier!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:47 am

Anybody seen Cloverfield yet? I haven't but I heard the monster was utterly insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next