Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:51 pm

Phone Booth ( Colin Farell, good movie. )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 7:55 pm

Operation Desert Stormy. It made my undersized and inverted naughty bulbous parts all warm and tingly. I almost felt human for a moment. Neutral
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:52 am

Sorry that i didnt respond sooner. Actually it is run by one guy, he puts the movies up fast so ppl can see. He then gets better quality when readily available. I don't think the site is illegal cuz there are tons of them just like this one but i much prefer this one cuz the dude seems to take it serious. If the links dont work or its bad quality check back soon he pretty much keeps up with it. He did meet some of his donations actually.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:54 am

Eyesore wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
I Am Legend i watch all my movies at www.watchtvsitcoms.com its free so sue me lol. Great place to stream movies that are in the theaters fro free

Well back to I Am Legend thought it was great for being 1 person throughout the whole movie. Will Smith is a phenominal actor who plays someone on the brink of insanity. I loved it go check it out
How long has that site been around? I mean, if this is true...

Donations This Month :
$0.00

Total Needed for December:
$4198.12

...then I can't imagine it'll last long. Haha. Are all the movies recorded illegally by people in the theater? I'm watching No Country For Old Men right now and it's sort of annoying. You can't see the dark parts of the movie and the sound isn't great.

Sorry that i didnt respond sooner. Actually it is run by one guy, he
puts the movies up fast so ppl can see. He then gets better quality
when readily available. I don't think the site is illegal cuz there are
tons of them just like this one but i much prefer this one cuz the dude
seems to take it serious. If the links dont work or its bad quality
check back soon he pretty much keeps up with it. He did meet some of
his donations actually.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:03 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
I don't think the site is illegal cuz there are
tons of them just like this one

I think it's pretty obvious that if the movie is still in theatres, then that web site is showing the movie illegally.

It's like the street vendors you see in New York with DVDs of stuff that's still showing in the multiplex across the street. There's "tons of them" too.

Not hatin', just sayin'.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
I don't think the site is illegal cuz there are
tons of them just like this one
I think it's pretty obvious that if the movie is still in theatres, then that web site is showing the movie illegally.

It's like the street vendors you see in New York with DVDs of stuff that's still showing in the multiplex across the street. There's "tons of them" too.

Not hatin', just sayin'.
Oh, this guys is probably breaking 10 laws with his site. It's most definitely illegal. Being common doesn't make it legal. Haha.

But hey, I'll watch those movies I'd never buy anyway. I won't watch anything I'd buy on DVD, though. I won't even see those movies in the theater.

"I Am Legend" is one I wouldn't buy, but it was a solid flick. I think they should have made it more creepy, but it was good. It ended abruptly, though. Way too quick for my liking. But aside from the abrupt ending, it was worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:43 pm

Eyesore wrote:
"I Am Legend" is one I wouldn't buy, but it was a solid flick. I think they should have made it more .........
SHUT UP ALREADY!!! I'M GOING TO SEE THIS NEXT WEEK, DON'T WRECK IT! lol! just kidding 🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:44 pm

Yea, for real, Eyesore. You should put "SPOILER ALERT" at the top of your post, like they do on IMDB. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:49 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Yea, for real, Eyesore. You should put "SPOILER ALERT" at the top of your post, like they do on IMDB. Laughing

Yeah, because some people may not want to know that Will Smith dies from testicular swelling at the en.....oh wait, I didn't mean to.....sorry.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:45 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Yeah, because some people may not want to know that Will Smith dies from testicular swelling at the en.....oh wait, I didn't mean to.....sorry.

i thought it was testical tumors? Maybe i'm wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:29 pm

I didn't give anything away. Every review out there says it ends too abruptly. Haha. And it is creepy; they just could have made it more creepy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Fags are cigarettes in Britain.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:25 pm

A Christmas Story

A Christmas Carol (George C. Scott)

War Of The Worlds (Cruise)

Touristas
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:35 pm

I cannot bring myslef to see I AM LEGEND when the original(s) are woven so tightly in to fiber of my horror lovin' being....

Just from the reviews I have read they have changed so many key elements from the novella and the first 2 versions that I cannot abide the notion.....

Just bought the following dvds with Christmas moolah...to watch asap:

EL TOPO
HOLY MOUNTAIN
THE HOST
THE DARK BACKWARD

I think I may be weird....

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:44 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
A Christmas Carol (George C. Scott)
I really like that adaptation of the story. It's very dark which I dig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:46 pm

Shiney wrote:

EL TOPO
HOLY MOUNTAIN
THE HOST
THE DARK BACKWARD

I think I may be weird....

Nah you're not weird. The fact that my wife must buy every Disney movie she sees is weird.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 7:14 pm

Futurama Bender's Big Score-Futrama is back and as hilarious as ever (I'm still waiting for Fry to finally get Leela which may or may not still happen)
Rush Hour 3-I liked it and thumb my nose at the critics

On Christmas day I watched Mars Attacks while at work, one of my favorite off the wall comedies ever.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:54 am

anyone like Apocolyptica thought it was pure genius..
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:11 am

I liked it metalrob.....excellent action!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:40 am

Has anybody seen "Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem" yet by any chance? Supposedly it's pretty hard core, way more violent/bloody than the original...

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:10 am

It's on my "to do" list along with The Mist...

I love both franchises and I'm glad they combined them. I've been looking forward to it since I saw an Alien skull in the trophy room on the Predator ship in the second one.............
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
It's on my "to do" list along with The Mist...

I love both franchises and I'm glad they combined them. I've been looking forward to it since I saw an Alien skull in the trophy room on the Predator ship in the second one.............

Yea, me too. I read (and loved) all the Alien Vs. Predator comic books that Dark Horse put out in the early 90s so seeing the film version was a fanboy dream come true! (same with "Freddy Vs. Jason!")
A lot of people really hated the first "AvP" for whatever reason but I thought it was pretty kick-ass...nothing that would win a Best Picture Oscar or anything, but definitely a fun ride... the new one looks to be WAY more brutal, though, they went right for the "R" rating this time (rather than try for the softened PG-13 that the original AvP was tagged with)...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:53 pm

You guys should try SwapaDVD.com. It's turning out to be a great site for me. Not only that, you can transfer credits between SwapaDVD and SwapaCD. And every credit from SwapaDVD is worth two at SwapaCD.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:27 pm

Eyesore wrote:
You guys should try SwapaDVD.com. It's turning out to be a great site for me. Not only that, you can transfer credits between SwapaDVD and SwapaCD. And every credit from SwapaDVD is worth two at SwapaCD.

I hardly ever buy DVDs cuz I never have time to watch'em. I have DVDs sitting on my shelf that I bought two years ago, still in their shrink wrap. Maybe I'll finally have time to watch movies again once my kids are grown up and in college.

On a somewhat disappointing note, since it's a ghost town around here today I figured maybe I'd watch a movie on that site MetalRob posted above (illegal or not, I don't really care, haha) and hoped maybe that new Aliens Vs. Predator would be up there... no such luck. Dang.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 2:36 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I hardly ever buy DVDs cuz I never have time to watch'em. I have DVDs sitting on my shelf that I bought two years ago, still in their shrink wrap. Maybe I'll finally have time to watch movies again once my kids are grown up and in college.
Get rid of the DVDs you don't want through the site, then transfer the credits (1-for-2) to SwapaCD and get music. =)

I watched Halloween tonight, Rob Zombie's version. I liked it. I think a movie like this, while overdone, would have been accepted much more had it not been a remake. I know the purists hate it, but I think it was well done. The opening scene, however, was almost painful to watch. His wife isn't a horrible actress, but she has her moments, and that opening scene was dreadful by all the actors; wife, husband, son and daughter. The dialogue was just typical and cliched, too. I'm glad things picked up after that part because that's not a good way to open a movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next