Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:00 am

i agree and it makes them out to look like a bunch of trailer park trashheads..

But on to the movie i also enjoyed it very much. I thought the kid did an exceptional job of acting.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:33 pm

Rescue Dawn
( based on true Vietnam story ... so good so good, highly recomended )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:23 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
Rescue Dawn
( based on true Vietnam story ... so good so good, highly recomended )
I want to see this one. Christian Bale is such a good actor. He doesn't get his due.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:22 pm

Yeah, anyone who will literally drop 60-80 pounds down to 120# for a movie is cool in my book (or crazy!)
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:26 pm

over christmas i watched

the railway children
christmas vacation
chitty chitty bang bang
pirates of the caribbean
finding nemo
monsters inc
transformers
oceans thirteen
carry on up pompeii
journey to the center of the earth

there is more but i forget
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:29 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Yeah, anyone who will literally drop 60-80 pounds down to 120# for a movie is cool in my book (or crazy!)
I know! Did you see him in Reign Of Fire (awesome movie, by the way)? He was jacked! Then he's anoerix a few movies later? That's insane!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:54 pm

the last i saw was master and commander(if this is the right title)....completely crap( i don't recall if i managed to see the end)....can't compete the majesty of the books of mr. patrick o'brian(rip)....
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:01 pm

Quote :
I know! Did you see him in Reign Of Fire (awesome movie, by the way)? He was jacked! Then he's anoerix a few movies later? That's insane!

Reign Of Fire is one of my favorite little known movies...and yes, the dude was ripped and Matthew McGanohay (SP??) was pretty big too.

Then after The Machinist he gets gigante again for the new Batman movie. He's gonna kill himself!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:01 pm

Christian Bale is a terrific actor...
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

Possibly he did what the supermodels do.

Stick your finger down your throat, and throw up 'til you're skinny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:45 pm

Watched Robocop on Blu-Ray today. That film is such a classic
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:09 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
Watched Robocop on Blu-Ray today. That film is such a classic

Best...action movie... EVER

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:43 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Possibly he did what the supermodels do.

Stick your finger down your throat, and throw up 'til you're skinny.
I'm doubting he went to that extreme. He likely just worked out a ton and ate supplements instead of eating. I'm talking about wearing sweatsuits while working the treadmill and whatnot, and sitting in a suana for hours with a sweatsuit on. That'll suck the life out of you. It's how boxers shed 20 pounds in a week on short notice fights.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:47 pm

Well, as for new movies, I just saw No Country For Old Men today. Such a great movie, instant classic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:54 pm

New to me movies.....

Fido
Mr Bean's Holiday
One Hour Photo
License to Wed
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:44 pm

"The Simpsons Movie"

Loved it, loved it, LOVED it! But of course, I'm a total Simpsons Dork so how could I not??

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:09 am

today at work we watched in order: Alien Ressurection, Species, then Above The Law. All hosted on AMC network
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:36 pm

DEATH SENTENCE 2007

( Kevin Bacon and his best actor movie role he ever played ! )
( 100% extreme high recommendetation, you won't be disappointed ! )
( it happens to you too )
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:57 am

Alien vs. Predator - Requiem

Thought the movie was great. Lots of gore which always is a plus for me, only downfall was too much human dialogue. Watched it at watchtvsitcomes.com so the quality wasnt great but was still bareable.. Also availabe at grabngovideos lol
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:20 pm

War, starring Jet Li and Jason Statham.

A lot of people I talked to seemed to think it was disappointing and could have been better, but I liked it.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:13 pm

I caught up on some movies (and some I had seen, got the DVD's for christmas)

New to me:

Knocked Up
Pirates - At Worlds End

Rewatched:
Transformers
Live Free Or Die Hard

Just watched The Mummy on one of the Starz channels

Up next (again) - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (My wife and I took a Friend from Holland to see it in IMAX over the summer - really cool in IMAX)
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:06 am

i was inspired by ya'll so i've watch
40 Yrs Old Virgin
( really good ''comedy'' ... thaky you Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:33 pm

Way of the Dragon.

A classic martial arts movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:05 am

I watched Superbad last night. I watched it online and part one (about 15 minutes worth) didn't work, but what I did see was absolutely hilarious! The fat kid cussed too much at times, which I think took away from the humor, but otherwise it was funny as hell. I don't mind cussing, but this dude dropped the F-bomb in some scenes so many times it lost meaning. Haha. But yeah, funny stuff here. I loved how three nerds were almost made out to be pimps. They still did stupid things, but it was like no one ever looked down on them for it. I liked that approach.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:56 am

I picked up Muppets From Space on VHS from the 99 cent or less store. I love muppet movies. Some of of them are just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next