Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:45 am

I saw I Am Legend - twice actually. Once with the wife and once with a buddy.

I also just watched (again) - A History of Violence.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:52 am

I just watched Rescue Dawn with Christian Bale.

True story about a Vietnam POW that escapes. Powerful movie. A ton of no-names, probably made that movie dirt cheap, but wow, I really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:31 am

I just watched Cube Zero. Man, not nearly as good as Cube. This was something of a prequel, I guess, but it was rife with cliches and stilted dialogue. I love how every trap pretty much just annihilates people, but when the main chick first meets the group of three the fat guy holds up a bandaged hand with two fingers missing to show her how they know about traps. How convenient that trap wasn't so deadly. Haha. And then the other chick comes over to tend to his wound and she's yanking at his hand and the bandage, yet fatty doesn't wince one time. Haha. Nice realism.

Anyway, Cube is where it's at. That's a must see sci-fi horror flick. Cube Zero can be passed over. It could have been good, though; it had its moments. Too bad a student of Screenwriters 101 churned this one out. I got Hypercube on the way; I've heard it's a bit better. We'll see...
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:58 am

Rush hour 3 ( normal as last parts )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:38 am

When Angels Come to Town

Watched this last night. Pretty decent Christmas flick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:48 am

I watched V For Vendetta today. Really good flick! I would never buy this kind of movie, as it's a one-and-done kind of flick for me, but it was solid. Unbelievable like a mofo, but good, fun entertainment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:43 am

Return to Me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:12 am

How come no one does little mini-reviews here?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:06 am

I Am Legend i watch all my movies at www.watchtvsitcoms.com its free so sue me lol. Great place to stream movies that are in the theaters fro free

Well back to I Am Legend thought it was great for being 1 person throughout the whole movie. Will Smith is a phenominal actor who plays someone on the brink of insanity. I loved it go check it out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:29 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
I Am Legend i watch all my movies at www.watchtvsitcoms.com its free so sue me lol. Great place to stream movies that are in the theaters fro free

Well back to I Am Legend thought it was great for being 1 person throughout the whole movie. Will Smith is a phenominal actor who plays someone on the brink of insanity. I loved it go check it out
Ooh, that's probably a good site for me at work. Thanks for holding out for so long! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:25 pm

Cop Land. A pretty good movie with solid performances.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:21 pm

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

decent anime flick.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:54 pm

Spiderman 1 ( local TV, dubbed ... what a bad dubbing )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:17 pm

I Am Legend-Good movie,kinda eerie and somewhat scary.Highly recommend this.

Alvin and the Chipmunks-Decent movie for kids.I had a few laughs
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:47 am

Die Hard. I now plan on making it a tradition to watch this at least once over Christmas vacation.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:17 pm

I Am Legend

Loved this! Nice re-do of Omega Man.

Scariness that relies on creepiness and not gore. Not a gore-fest at all. I love gore-fests but most of them are cheesy and NOT scary. This one was scary.

It's also possible, if not very plausible (at least the general idea).

Will Smith did a good job. Must be a great life married to Jada Pinkett and get paid to look like an NFL linebacker...

A Christmas Story - This is of course a yearly tradition. My favorite Christmas movie and a Top-5 regardless of genre/season....

I first saw the movie when I was just about Ralphie Parker's age and the Northern Christmas climate/style reminds me of home.

The only nit-pick as far as my Dad is concerned is that he said when he was a kid all the coal furnaces made the snow turn black while the snow in the movie is perpetually white.

Hey, I'll take the idealistic white snow in my movie any day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:48 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:

How long has that site been around? I mean, if this is true...

Donations This Month :
$0.00

Total Needed for December:
$4198.12

...then I can't imagine it'll last long. Haha. Are all the movies recorded illegally by people in the theater? I'm watching No Country For Old Men right now and it's sort of annoying. You can't see the dark parts of the movie and the sound isn't great.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:00 am

I thought I Am Legend was alright but it just didn't grab me like I thought it would. Too many 'pop-outs' and not enough real action. I was overall dissapointed. They left a lot of explaining out too.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:29 pm

Eastern Promises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:49 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
I thought I Am Legend was alright but it just didn't grab me like I thought it would. Too many 'pop-outs' and not enough real action. I was overall dissapointed. They left a lot of explaining out too.
I'm watching this on that website now. I'm on part 4. Seems to me that this is more a drama than an action flick, but it's really good so far.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:30 pm

saw christmas vacation the other day it was awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:33 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I Am Legend

Loved this! Nice re-do of Omega Man.

...which is a remake of Vincent Price's Last Man on Earth.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:59 pm

i hope to go see it tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:45 pm

Uncle and I went to see Sweeney Todd (my idea) we stayed for about 10 minutes, when we realized the singing was never going to stop and went across the hall to see August Rush, that was a cute movie.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:46 pm

ah the ole go to one film and go to see another film
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next