Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:34 pm

The 40 Year Old Virgin is one of my favorite comedies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:34 pm

The Quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 pm

Required Fields wrote:

Yeah! Really funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:56 pm

By the way, Galaxy Quest is one of the best movies ever made!!!!

🤘
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:23 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Yeah! Really funny!

I love that movie as well. And if any fellow Christians wonder how I could like that movie I will explain my justification (like anyone cares). The over all "moral" if you will, of the film is that sex is not some cheap pleasure to use on a whim, it is a very special intimate action that should be reserved for someone special (to us Christians it's only with a spouse). If you look at the movie the main character's life is pathetic because he fell for the stereotype that virgins are losers, once he realizes that a relationship is more important than sex his life turns around. While the "cool" guys who have had sex multiple times with multiple women are exposed as the real losers.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:41 am

I saw I Am Legend last night and it was AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:37 pm

I've not seen 40 Year Old Virgin yet. I might try to catch that one.

Last night I watched:

Clash of the Titans.

A classic movie IMO.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:42 am

Clash of the Titans is a fantastic movie. Have you ever seen the movie Jason and the Argonauts? It's from the 60's but is very similar to Clash, except better IMO. If you like Clash I think you'll like Jason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:11 am

Collateral ( Jamie Foxx vs Tom Cruise - prefect )
Banditas ( Salma Hayek w Penelope Cruz - average, but both grils are for F* )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:49 am

spiritoradio wrote:
Clash of the Titans is a fantastic movie. Have you ever seen the movie Jason and the Argonauts? It's from the 60's but is very similar to Clash, except better IMO. If you like Clash I think you'll like Jason.

Clash of the Titans was and is one of my favorite movies of all time, I used to watch that (also Beastmaster, Dune, The Double McGuffin, Gremlins, Ghostbusters, Secret Of NIMH, The Dark Crystal, and MANY more) religiosly when I was a kid. I've seen JATA but I don't remember much of it, guess I'll have to check it out sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:03 pm

spiritoradio wrote:

Yeah, I had never seen it before and loved it! I've not seen Jason and the Argonauts. I'll check it out though. Thanks.

Last night we watched:

Wild Hogs

This was a good movie IMO. It's also cool that the movie was filmed very close to where I live in New Mexico. The town of Madrid is very close to me and I go there often. It's a place we go to just chill out. Also, the mountain scenes are from the Jemez Mountains (also very close to me). We go there a lot.

Anyway - kinda cool I thought. I don't see many movies filmed here.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:47 pm

Haven't seen it yet but I'm stoked that "The Simpsons Movie" finally comes out on DVD tomorrow. I'm fairly sure that I'll find it in my Christmas stocking. When I saw a commercial for it on TV last night I said "I can't wait to see that, I'm gonna have to rent it as soon as I can," and my five year old leaned over and whispered to me in a very hush-hush tone of voice, "Daddy, you're getting SOMETHING for Christmas. I just can't tell you what it is." Haha.

Of course, if he wasn't talking about the Simpsons Movie and was just being random (as he is sometimes wont to do) I'm going to be SUPER pissed. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:44 pm

The Negotiator. Excellent movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:05 pm

Two old Vincent Price classics from 1958:

House on Haunted Hill
and
The Bat

just can't go wrong with these two classic horror flicks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:29 pm

I watched The Man Who Cried the other day. Good stuff. Johnny Depp, Cate Blanchett, Christina Ricci and her pet forehead, Jews, Limeys, Germans. A good flick, but a period drama; probably not the style for most of you.

And that brings my DVDs To Watch total to 36. Yes, I buy far more DVDs than I can keep up with. I don't buy many, mind, but I just don't watch movies that often. For instance, I bought Clerks 2 when it came out and I just watched it last week.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:07 pm

blackieboy wrote:

House on Haunted Hill
and
The Bat

Man I Love Vincent Price movies.The Pit and the Pendulem,The Raven,ah good stuff.Oh Vincent was so creepy.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:23 am

From Dusk Till Dawn ( good 1st part, w Clooney, Tarantino and nice vampyres, rest parts are bout nothing )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:37 am

thrasher73 wrote:
blackieboy wrote:

House on Haunted Hill
and
The Bat

Man I Love Vincent Price movies.The Pit and the Pendulem,The Raven,ah good stuff.Oh Vincent was so creepy.

HECK YEAH! Vincent Price is one of my favorite (if not my favorite) oldies actors. He really just came across so clever in his films. I think my favorite with him is The Bat. That movies just rules from start to finish. I wish they made em like this nowadays.

🤘
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:49 am

i just saw blades of glory. i expected a little better.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:27 pm

I Am Legend.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:48 am

Required Fields wrote:
I Am Legend.

i heard this one was really good. sort of like a 'secret' scary movie since they don't preview hardly anything scary. so, really, this is Inside the Actor's Studio, How was it?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:03 pm

I thought it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:06 pm

Balls Of Fury-Not as funny as I thought it would be but a decent goofball comedy

The Simpsons Movie-Also not as funny as I thought it would be but I REALLY liked it

I am still searching for a comedy that will have me laughing uncontrollably, the last movie to do that was Scary Movie 3 (4 was funny but paled in comparison).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:27 am

Wonderland (with Val Kilmer)
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:34 am

spiritoradio wrote:
I saw I Am Legend last night and it was AWESOME!!!
I'M SOO FREAKIN' JEALOUS DUDE, I'M DYING TO SEE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next