Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?

Go down 
+16
7thSaviour
Troublezone
YngwieDokkenfan
manny
TheGooch
the sentinel
sam
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
tohostudios
DeathCult
MetalRob331
Metal Misfit
nevermore
MetalGuy71
XYZ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:25 pm

Svengo wrote:
I am really glad Creed has gotten back together. It makes them easier to bomb that way. Wink
lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am

TheNazgul wrote:
I wish they'd do more in the My Own Prison sound and ditch the radio fodder softer songs. Bullets is a good song, do more in that style.
Bullets is one of their better songs, for sure, although I like them all.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:13 am

7thSaviour wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:
I wish they'd do more in the My Own Prison sound and ditch the radio fodder softer songs. Bullets is a good song, do more in that style.

True, they do have some good songs that are totally metal - you can tell Mark Trambonehead was influenced by Metallica when you listen to the non-radio songs
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 am

thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

True, they do have some good songs that are totally metal - you can tell Mark Trambonehead was influenced by Metallica when you listen to the non-radio songs
Yes indeed. The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 4 604261
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:00 pm

New song Overcome is out. Great tune and I love it. Again Mark Tremonti amazes me on the guitar. reminds me a bit of a Sevendust chorus...