Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?

Go down 
+16
7thSaviour
Troublezone
YngwieDokkenfan
manny
TheGooch
the sentinel
sam
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
tohostudios
DeathCult
MetalRob331
Metal Misfit
nevermore
MetalGuy71
XYZ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:59 am

YngwieDokkenfan wrote:
At least Creed sounds like Pearl Jam

Their singer may attempt to sound a bit like Vedder, but the band sounds nothing like Pearl Jam sonically.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:30 am

spectrefate wrote:
YngwieDokkenfan wrote:
At least Creed sounds like Pearl Jam

Their singer may attempt to sound a bit like Vedder, but the band sounds nothing like Pearl Jam sonically.

I hear the similarities but was one who never really thought Stapp sounded like Vedder. Stapp had some range to his voice where as Vedder has the same ring to his. I agree the bands did sound totally different..
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:03 am

Greed! err i mean Creed!

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/creed-to-reunite-for-tour-album-1003966755.story
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:51 am

I saw Creed on the "Weathered" tour. Great show! 10/10 I'd gladly see them again!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Greed! err i mean Creed!

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/creed-to-reunite-for-tour-album-1003966755.story

lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Greed! err i mean Creed!

[url=http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/creed-to-reunite-for-tour-album-1003966755.story
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/creed-to-reunite-for-tour-album-1003966755.story[/quote[/url]]

Cool. I see they're coming to my town. I'll call my buddy on the S.W.A.T. team and see if the sharp-shooters are busy that day.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey Spec, I wasn't aware that you played bass for Creed and Alter Bridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Marshall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:45 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
Hey Spec, I wasn't aware that you played bass for Creed and Alter Bridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Marshall

I used to live in Orlando (where that Brian Marshall lives) and used to get calls for him all the time.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:49 pm

I dunno, Spec, this sounds like they're talking about you...

Quote :
Interesting to note was his new appearance which made him almost unrecognizable after his four year absence. He had grown out his hair and buffed up in his time away from music. Today, however, Brian has short hair once again.

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I dunno, Spec, this sounds like they're talking about you...

Quote :
Interesting to note was his new appearance which made him almost unrecognizable after his four year absence. He had grown out his hair and buffed up in his time away from music. Today, however, Brian has short hair once again.

Nah, the only thing that makes me unrecognizable from my past is my huge penis implant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Nah, the only thing that makes me unrecognizable from my past is my huge penis implant.

Where did they insert it?

Laughing very hard just kidding
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:14 am

Anything that involves Mark Tremonti playing guitar and songwriting is always a must have for me. The man plays with the best of them and knows how to write great guitar songs. Mr. Stapp is not the driving force behind Creed Tremonti is.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:28 am

detuned wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

Where did they insert it?

Laughing very hard just kidding

lol!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:28 am

It is funny, in the newest issue of Guitar World, Mark Tremonti states that this year Alter Bridge is his main priority, that is what he is going to focus on. I guess the money was too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:04 am

manny wrote:
It is funny, in the newest issue of Guitar World, Mark Tremonti states that this year Alter Bridge is his main priority, that is what he is going to focus on. I guess the money was too good to pass up.

Sounds stikingly similar to the Wes Borland thing recently with his reuniting with Bizkit. Money talks, BS walks...
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:14 am

I never got to see them live, so I'll go for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:18 am

candlemass wrote:

You weren't at his "Doors" performance??
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 am

Troublezone wrote:
candlemass wrote:

You weren't at his "Doors" performance??

What sacrilege! angry
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:38 am

Now I know I'm getting old. Bands from the 90s that I ignored during their first go-round are now getting back together for "reunion" tours.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:40 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Now I know I'm getting old. Bands from the 90s that I ignored during their first go-round are now getting back together for "reunion" tours.

10 years ago seems like it was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:49 am

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

10 years ago seems like it was yesterday.

LOL!!!!!!!!! I know what you mean!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:50 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Anything that involves Mark Tremonti playing guitar and songwriting is always a must have for me. The man plays with the best of them and knows how to write great guitar songs. Mr. Stapp is not the driving force behind Creed Tremonti is.

True - the music is good on the Creed CD's, too bad Scott Stapp-On is the weak link in the band!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:58 am

I, for one, will go see this show when it comes round! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:30 pm

I wish they'd do more in the My Own Prison sound and ditch the radio fodder softer songs. Bullets is a good song, do more in that style.
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:48 pm

I am really glad Creed has gotten back together. It makes them easier to bomb that way. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next