Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?

Go down 
+22
chucksteak
XYZ
Zdan
Addy
the sentinel
Leatherface
MusicTilDeath
YngwieDokkenfan
James B.
DeathCult
sam
MetalRob331
rattpoison
Schbopo
Damien Solta
iamrockerfun
akeldama
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
manny
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Empty
PostSubject: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:49 pm

With both Faith No More and Limp Bizkit reuniting, along with megastars Keel and Electric Boys also reuniting, I was wondering if their were any bands or line ups of bands you wish would reunite one last time? In the last few years we have seen many successful reunions and tours for bands such as the police, Black Sabbath, and Van Halen, and since alot of musicians I grow up on are hitting the big 6-0 , now is the time they should do it, also any bands you wish would not reunite?

My big reunion wish would be for Alice Cooper band to reunite and Iron Maiden to do one last album and tour with Paul Dianno.

A band that should not reform should be Led Zeppelin, love the band but they need to leave that band a memory IMO, thou I wish they would have done a new project with Miles Kennedy, just not as led Zeppelin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:52 pm

I'd love to see the "The Headless Children" W.A.S.P. lineup reunite. Lawless, Holmes, Rod, and Banali made some killer music together.

I'd also give a nut to see Mark/Marcie Free do another hard rock album.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Sabbath with Gillan
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Just off the top of my head, I wouldn't mind hearing more from/seeing live gigs by ...

Scatterbrain
Ugly Kid Joe
The Ramones (good luck on that one eh? Laughing)
L7
Bad Biscut

And I second Spec's wish for a HEADLESS-era W.A.S.P. reunion. That lineup kicked major amounts of buttock region.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Appetite line-up Guns n' Roses. Yea, that's right, I said it.

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Wrathchild America/Souls At Zero
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:02 pm

The classic Skynyrd lineup.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:16 pm

The Crowes from 1992-1996
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:55 pm

good old Van Halen
Sabbath e Gillan
Coverdale/Page
DP with Blackmore
GnR good old 80s
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Deep Purple with Ritchie Blackmore would be great, another band I wish would reunite for one last album and tour is the original Bad Company.
Back to top Go down
Damien Solta
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Lion. If I could have any band re-unite and perform and stuff, it would be Lion. After getting Trouble in Angel City and Dangerous Attraction I honestly wish I could find more. They are really good...
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:42 pm

I'd love to see a Quiet Riot reunion...maybe call up Paul Shortino.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Here's a reunion I'd like to see stick: The Angels.

Last year, the band reunited for some gigs but that's the last I heard about it. They need to get in the studio and release some new material!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Man i love what Jim Jones is doing at the moment but i'd like to see him reunite Thee Hypnotics.......hell Jason Pierce should put Spiritualized on hold and reunite the Spacemen 3 and they could both go on tour together.......now that'd be something, like seeing the Stooges and Syd's Pink Floyd on the same bill.

A man can dream can't he.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Skynyrd (though not possible)
Pink Floyd (though not possible)
Fear Factory
GnR
Gus G. back to Dream Evil
Sepultura
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Quote :
Gus G. back to Dream Evil

Oooohhhh...great call!

Back to the glory of "Dragonslayer".

"We were chasing the drag-awn!"

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:04 pm

I liked United w/o him but Dream Evil were a favorite band of mine when Gus was with them.

Also

Startovarius with Timo behind the guitar (although Im not sure whats going on with them)
Flaw (these guys need to sort it out and make a new record)
Megadeth (Dave, Dave, Marty, and Nick)
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:54 pm

death, re-animated chuck would be an awesome sight! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:41 pm

"Slide it In" Whitesnake ~
Chyld
Abattoir [for real this time!!]
Powermad [more than 2 gigs]
Rogue Male [I can dream]
Slave Raider [I know Chainsaw, and it will never happen. I say that to jinx myself]
Rollins/Ginn - in any fashion.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Ian Gillan with Black Sabbath
Nuclear Assault (again)
Mott The Hoople (I know they reformed, but I want some american dates damnit!)
Iron Maiden with Di'Anno (Id give damn near anything to see it!)
Abattoir (that previous "reunion" was BS!)
W.A.S.P with Chris Holmes
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Ian Gillan reuniting with Black Sabbath would be sweet, if they don't want to call the band Black Sabbath they could rename the band Born Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:17 pm

manny wrote:
Ian Gillan reuniting with Black Sabbath would be sweet, if they don't want to call the band Black Sabbath they could rename the band Born Again.

Laughing very hard

Good one.

But I would vote for "Grey & Plastic Retards all floating in circles" myself.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Q5
Icon w/ Stephen Clifford on vocals
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:52 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
"Slide it In" Whitesnake ~
Chyld
Abattoir [for real this time!!]
Powermad [more than 2 gigs]
Rogue Male [I can dream]
Slave Raider [I know Chainsaw, and it will never happen. I say that to jinx myself]
Rollins/Ginn - in any fashion.

wow another fan of Rouge Male
I put them on my create your own comp album thread
Back to top Go down
YngwieDokkenfan
Metal student
Metal student
YngwieDokkenfan

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Just off the top of my head, I wouldn't mind hearing more from/seeing live gigs by ...

Scatterbrain
Ugly Kid Joe
The Ramones (good luck on that one eh? Laughing)
L7
Bad Biscut

And I second Spec's wish for a HEADLESS-era W.A.S.P. reunion. That lineup kicked major amounts of buttock region.

I'm with ya on the Ugly Kid Joe 🤘 loved their cover of Harry Chapin's "Cat's In the Cradle", right up there with Axl and the boys' cover of Live and Let Die. With a new decade around the corner, maybe Ugly Kid Joe will be making a comeback on classic rock radio 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next