Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?

Go down 
+16
7thSaviour
Troublezone
YngwieDokkenfan
manny
TheGooch
the sentinel
sam
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
tohostudios
DeathCult
MetalRob331
Metal Misfit
nevermore
MetalGuy71
XYZ
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:24 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28004402/

Now while I do like some of their music, this just irks me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:33 pm

As soon as corporate radio stops playing their goofy songs on the radio, they do this. Mad
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:47 pm

According to that article, it's only been 4 years since they split up. Hardly seems like enough time to get people worked up over a reunion, does it? I guess since Stapp's solo career went nowhere, he's about the only one I see getting excited about this.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:59 pm

spectrefate wrote:
As soon as corporate radio stops playing their goofy songs on the radio, they do this. Mad

Lucky for you that radio in your area has stopped playing them.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:01 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
According to that article, it's only been 4 years since they split up. Hardly seems like enough time to get people worked up over a reunion, does it?

This is what I was thinking. Very Happy This is the gap between albums for a lot of bands, not "reunion"-material.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:18 pm

Horrible news, i posted about this in the Creed the in the RIP forum. Why would Mark want to do this? I understand next year he might have some downtime if Myles lands the Zep gig, but he has said over and over again that he wants to stray as far away from Creed as he can.

Alter Bridge is amazing and to mess that up sux imo. AB is my fav band and anytime your fav group goes it sucks. There must be a huge amount of money on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Alter Bridge is "myles" ahead of Creed in the talent department. Why Mark would want to backtrack to work with the Eddie Vedder clone again escapes me.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Like Mr. Rhythm said, Money Honey Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:45 pm

OMG!

One of my most hated bands!! One of the worst purveyors of "corporate rock" to ever befoul the planet! The band that made the success of Nickleback possible!

I think I'll go purchase a rifle with a scope...

errr...to take out the amplifiers of course. Yeah, that's it; amplifier assassination.

XYZ

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:
OMG!

One of my most hated bands!! One of the worst purveyors of "corporate rock" to ever befoul the planet! The band that made the success of Nickleback possible!

errr...to take out the amplifiers of course. Yeah, that's it; amplifier assassination.

But if you were to "miss" the amps and, say, hit Scott Stapp......
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm

xyz wrote:

But if you were to "miss" the amps and, say, hit Scott Stapp......
thinking

Good times.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm

Well...accidents happen...

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:54 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I'll join you, reserve a flamethrower for me.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Well...accidents happen...

laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Remember when this forum was all positive music discussion?
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Not really. There's a lot of negative posters on this board, as you and I both know.

I don't think I'm one of'em, but I absolutely HATE Creed.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Not really. There's a lot of negative posters on this board, as you and I both know.

I don't consider myself a negative poster but rather an honest one. Someone posts about a band I like I chime in; same thing if someone posts about a band I don't like.

But this goes beyond "don't like"; I HATE CREED. If Creed and Dave Matthews Band were to ever appear on the same bill, I'm pretty sure the universe as we know it would come to an explosive end leaving nothing but a stinky brown globule in its place.

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:31 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I remember when you used to b!tch less Very Happy

I'm also disappointed no one got my D.C. Cab reference, you guys suck.

As far as Creed goes, Im kind of indifferent. Its not something Id go out any buy, but I dont find it as annoying as most bands.

Last edited by DeathCult on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I don't consider myself a negative poster but rather an honest one. Someone posts about a band I like I chime in; same thing if someone posts about a band I don't like.

But this goes beyond "don't like"; I HATE CREED. If Creed and Dave Matthews Band were to ever appear on the same bill, I'm pretty sure the universe as we know it would come to an explosive end leaving nothing but a stinky brown globule in its place.

I think Achmed is beginning to possess your mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:34 pm

[quote="Eyesore"]Remember when this forum was all positive music discussion?[/quote]

No. I think that is a figment of your imagination. In a truly positive world, a positive board would be possible. But Creed is reuniting. We're all fu¢ked.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:36 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

No. I think that is a figment of your imagination. In a truly positive world, a positive board would be possible. But Creed is reuniting. We're all fu¢ked.

lol!

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:53 pm

Why do people HATE Creed?

you guys might like these lyrics as he says shoot a bullet through my head. Such an amazing song.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Because they suck.

No, seriously, my reason is that their music is so bland and boring yet was forced down the throats of anyone listening to so-called "alternative" radio stations back in the day.

For my money, every frickin' song sounds exactly the same and Scott Stapp's morose vocal style was the prototype for vocalists in bands like Nickleback, Staind, Cold and half a dozen other "corporate metal" bands.

All started by this overhyped, crap band called Creed.

Not that I'm bitter or anything....

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:59 pm

Quote :
you guys might like these lyrics as he says shoot a bullet through my head.

talk about tempting fate...

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:02 pm

Yay! A Creed reunion?? That means even more boring generic arena rock!! It's a Festivus miracle!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?   The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Reunion Tour Ever: CREED!?!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next