Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That Metal Show?

Go down 
+34
Getizzyback
mr.electric39
7thSaviour
MetalFRO
rattpoison
EvyMetal
Svengo
brontotex
DeathCult
Schbopo
Red Kitty
Addy
7thSecond
chucksteak
Ben Grimm
journeyman
kethdredd
stepcousin
XYZ
jstate
Todd Jaymz
MetalGuy71
Metal Misfit
metalinmyveins
zombiewalkin
thejokeriv
the sentinel
sam
mc666
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
manny
Troublezone
Wargod
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

That Metal Show? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:30 pm

RIP Kerri Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:27 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
It's always sad when you hear about someone so young dying. Her death is tragic no matter what we find out in the coming days, but I hope that it doesn't involve drugs or that of suicide. She was more or less a staple of the show this past season, so it will be interesting to see if they just forgo the "Stump the Trunk" segment, or if they just change the format completely on how the prizes are presented.

R.I.P. Kerri Lee Tucker

Or they may just do auditions again & hire a new "Miss Box of Junk". But yeah, tragedy when someone dies so young.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Wow this is a shock, wish her family all the best.

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Caught a re-run of the "That Metal Show" over the long holiday weekend where Rob Halford was the special in studio guest. One of the "Stump The Trunk" contestants was a chick from the all-girl Priest tribute "Judas Priestess," and she and the late Miss Box of Junk complimented each other on their hair, tattoos, and so forth. Jim Florentine kept trying to get them to go further, saying "Our ratings just shot up 1000 percent!" It was pretty funny but kinda creepy at the same time knowing that the Box of Junk gal is now dead.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:57 pm

I caught a repeat of TMS this afternoon (it was the one where Chris Jericho was the guest) and it was sort of a weird feeling when she came out to give the prize pick during stump the Trunk. Pretty good ep. though w/ Jericho and Lombardo and King doing album reviews.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 am

Any updates on her cause of death?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:01 pm

I was wondering myself about this a few days ago. Doesn't appear anything is out there yet.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:50 am

Season 4 of 'That Metal Show' premiers on Feb. 6th. Dave Mustaine is the guest.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Can't wait! That Metal Show? - Page 7 604261
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I wonder if he's going to put his foot in his mouth like always? Should be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:21 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:00 am

Troublezone wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I wonder if he's going to put his foot in his mouth like always? Should be fun to watch.

Would you expect anything less from Dave? That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_razz

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:01 am

I wonder if they're going to replace "Miss Box Of Junk."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:21 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I wonder if they're going to replace "Miss Box Of Junk."

It'll be interesting to see how they address that whole situation. Just speculation, but I'm guessing a brief tribute at the beginning of the show then it's never mentioned again. Eventually they'll bring in a "wacky intern" or some other character (maybe just some stagehand) to hand out prizes. No more hot chicks.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Joe Satriani on right now. Cable guide says this is a new show. New season started already?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:31 am

I have a coupla episodes sitting on my tivo that I haven't got around to watching yet. I'm starting to lose interest in the show. It wasn't the greatest to begin with, but it was at least entertaining.

They seem to be cramming too much into the half-hour format. The interviews are too short and chopped-up. The debates could be ok if they had time to expand and make valid points instead of hacky jokes, but are cut short to make room for lame bits.

Ah well. Until I get the call to executive produce the show, I guess I'll have to settle for what it is.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Id like to see the Ace Frehley one

I caught the one with Mustaine that was cool and albeit im not a metalhead its a good show
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Metal is to be listened to, not laughed at...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Yup. Metal is no laughing matter. Nothing funny to see here. Move along.

That Metal Show? - Page 7 Biff

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:03 pm

NEW SEASON on RIGHT now. They're in L.A. this season. Much better set.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:48 am

Yes Lemmy was the guest!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:53 am

I like that show, Id love to see the Ace Frehley one again....
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Metal Show?   That Metal Show? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Metal Show?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7