Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame"

Go down 
+34
Required Fields
MetalFRO
SlaytanicPOWER
7thSaviour
DallasBlack
Gilbert
7thSecond
Metal Misfit
XYZ
Olafsto
DeathCult
stevegarveyfan
Tall Tyrion
rattpoison
scottmitchell74
Zé Metal & Company
Chairman_Smith
zombiewalkin
metalinmyveins
novellahub
sam
Schbopo
FATALITY
ultmetal
Lurideath
MetalRob331
mc666
the sentinel
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
manny
A Handful of Wayne
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame"   Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:02 pm

Ripper sounded great on this disc, it's too bad Yngwie never keeps a singer very long. I was really disappointed in the production, too. It seems that Yngwie's guitar gets pushed farther and farther back in the mix all the time.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame"   Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Quote :
Ripper sounded great on this disc, it's too bad Yngwie never keeps a singer very long.

He's on the latest one too, isn't he? Granted, Yngwie does go thru band members like toilet paper, but 2 in a row with the same band is Tim's personal best so far!! If he makes it to a 3rd, it'll be a new record. Very Happy

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame"   Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
Ripper sounded great on this disc, it's too bad Yngwie never keeps a singer very long.

He's on the latest one too, isn't he? Granted, Yngwie does go thru band members like toilet paper, but 2 in a row with the same band is Tim's personal best so far!! If he makes it to a 3rd, it'll be a new record. Very Happy

The only other guy to do more than 2 albums with Yngwie is Mark Boals. I think that would put Ripper in some pretty exalted company if he could do a 3rd disc with Yngwie. Mark Boals is still awesome and his time with Yngwie was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame"   Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame" - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yngwie Malmsteen "Perpetual Flame"
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6