Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...

Go down 
+25
steelers
kethdredd
DallasBlack
Jedilink
kmorg
mr.electric39
Sutekh
Stender
MetalH
powermacho
arttieTHE1manparty
Follower of Jesus
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
Glenn Rogers
Thrasher73
Rex
Troublezone
SAHB Healer
GrandNational
exact33
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
ultmetal
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
maybe i will ask the queston on your auction so all can see: Are these the new retroactive re-releases or the originals??

I'll turn this car around right now, Mister!! Twisted Evil

are we there yet Razz

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:38 pm

Quote :
AHHHHHHH.....Curses!! You should have waited, I would have took your s/t for a pretty penny...

I can cancel the auction.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:41 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
AHHHHHHH.....Curses!! You should have waited, I would have took your s/t for a pretty penny...

I can cancel the auction.

Well that is going to suck hard for your ebay rating though if someone on there is interested...

I am interested though I would have to pay under 60 if that is okay.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:46 pm

You have a PM
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:52 pm

I'm still keeping my originals no matter what.

I MAY get the remasters, but that's no reason to give up the originals, no matter the price. There are some things money can't buy..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:01 am

I'm a smurf-for-hire, basically. Just the music (legally). Very Happy I have no emotional ties to the originals, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 am

I do.....

I had the s/t on cassette. I lent it to a friend, who ruined it. Sad

He gave me his cassette of the first Bullet Boys album to replace it. That was cool, but eventually I got it on cd. I've always been kind of glad he ruined that cassette, actually. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:59 am

Quote :
I do.....

I had the s/t on cassette. I lent it to a friend, who ruined it. Sad

He gave me his cassette of the first Bullet Boys album to replace it. That was cool, but eventually I got it on cd. I've always been kind of glad he ruined that cassette, actually

It's weird....because I usually get attached to stupid things.....but about 3-4 years ago I discovered Blastbeats and decided to trade in some cds I never listened to....and something snapped! I broke my attachment to cds. Now I just go in for the music via the cheapest legal CD version.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Dang! Just got the original Weapons..... not too expensive, though. I like original pressings, however, so these reissues will need to be pretty special.

And yes, don't mess with the Weapons cover.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:29 am

My original Deliverance CD is signed by Jimmy Brown and my good friend Glenn Rogers. I'd never trade it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:51 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
I'm still keeping my originals no matter what.

I MAY get the remasters, but that's no reason to give up the originals, no matter the price. There are some things money can't buy..... Twisted Evil

agreed !
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:48 pm

[quote="Glenn RogersJimmy was mad at me at the time.That's why he use that bad photo of me for the cover....I wounder if the same thing will happen again???[/quote]

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Deliverance_pic89 TELL US MORE!!!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:43 pm

So when is the release date for this?
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus
Metal student
Metal student
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:15 pm

Glenn Rogers wrote:
Jimmy was mad at me at the time.That's why he use that bad photo of me for the cover....I wounder if the same thing will happen again???

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Deliverance_pic89

I was 16 when I bought that album, when it had first come out. It was the first time I'd ever ventured into music anywhere near that heavy. I open the cassette tape (hey, it was 1990!) and open up the J-card and there's these pictures above. I was SCARED by Glenn Rogers' picture! I was like "what have I bought here?" Good grief! I had never been exposed to all the scariness that thrash and speed metal bands tried to bring to their image, so I was freaked out by that picture.

Just a funny story... lol!
Back to top Go down
Jedilink
Metal student
Metal student
Jedilink

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:16 am

YAYTASTIC!!!!!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedilink
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:07 am

Lurideath wrote:

Beginning of October.

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:21 am

ultmetal wrote:
Lurideath wrote:

Beginning of October.

This will be awesome...makes me want to start collecting CD's again...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:30 am

ultmetal wrote:
Lurideath wrote:

Beginning of October.

WOOT! I assume they'll be available via CDBaby, like other Retroactive releases? Will have to start keeping an eye on their site!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus
Metal student
Metal student
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:59 am

Dude! Less than a month!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 am

Anyone want to buy my originals?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:06 am

Rex wrote:
Anyone want to buy my originals?

I betcha eBay is gonna suddenly be flooded with originals! Everybody's gonna try to dump theirs before word gets out about these reissues! Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:58 am

I'm already there!!!! I sold one here to a fella and got the other on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:24 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:

Yes and you should pick up Into the Pit while you are at it. Very Happy

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:39 am

ultmetal wrote:
Follower of Jesus wrote:

While your at it don't forget there is a new Hirax 7" and dvd comming out this month...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:49 am

Glenn Rogers wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Follower of Jesus wrote:

While your at it don't forget there is a new Hirax 7" and dvd comming out this month...

...and slide me a $20 while you're at it...I'm hungry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next