Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...

Go down 
+25
steelers
kethdredd
DallasBlack
Jedilink
kmorg
mr.electric39
Sutekh
Stender
MetalH
powermacho
arttieTHE1manparty
Follower of Jesus
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
Glenn Rogers
Thrasher73
Rex
Troublezone
SAHB Healer
GrandNational
exact33
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
ultmetal
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:54 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Not sure I am suppose to be posting this, but here it is...
First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 134_08_26_2008_10_39_37_deliv

I too like the new art for the first. I will end up getting both of these. I am interested to hear the sound difference..

Alex

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 am

Yo, Ult... any word on when Retroactive will be releasing these yet? Cuz if it's before the end of the year, then I know what I'm asking Santa to bring me for Christmas. Laughing

By the way, way cool that you're contributing the liner notes for these discs (I missed that on my first pass thru this thread a couple of days ago)... will they be using your comments on them from your NLTM site or will you be writing all new commentary?

Just idly curious.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:53 am

I'm selling mine!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:55 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Yo, Ult... any word on when Retroactive will be releasing these yet? Cuz if it's before the end of the year, then I know what I'm asking Santa to bring me for Christmas. Laughing

By the way, way cool that you're contributing the liner notes for these discs (I missed that on my first pass thru this thread a couple of days ago)... will they be using your comments on them from your NLTM site or will you be writing all new commentary?

Just idly curious.

Wrote a new commentary. They wanted me to included some "D" history, but add a personal touch to it. The same commentary will be in both CDs I believe.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:02 am

ultmetal wrote:

Wrote a new commentary. They wanted me to included some "D" history, but add a personal touch to it. The same commentary will be in both CDs I believe.

Cool, man. No word on the release date yet huh? (I know, I'm being a pest... but I can't help it, I want to get rid of that damn KMG reissue soooooo badly, I can't wait!!!)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:18 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Cool, man. No word on the release date yet huh? (I know, I'm being a pest... but I can't help it, I want to get rid of that damn KMG reissue soooooo badly, I can't wait!!!)

Fall of this year is all I know so far.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:47 am

I think Matt quit giving out hard dates after the last few manufacturers he was dealing with started screwing things up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:54 am

Rex wrote:
I think Matt quit giving out hard dates after the last few manufacturers he was dealing with started screwing things up.

That explains a lot... lol!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:01 pm

I think he's got a good place now, but man....a while back he had a big streak of bad luck with about 3 or so printers/manufacturers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:37 pm

Rex wrote:
I think he's got a good place now, but man....a while back he had a big streak of bad luck with about 3 or so printers/manufacturers.

Good to know...
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus
Metal student
Metal student
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:26 pm

I agree with the chorus here that you cannot screw with the original Weapons cover art. That is as classic as they come.

I'll probably pick these up because of the remastering. The originals don't sound bad, but I've noticed that most modern remastered albums sound significantly better than the originals.

The bonus tracks intrigue, though I already own California Metal. I'm curious about any other unreleased tracks like the "Rescue" track that was put on X: A Decade of Deliverance. That unreleased track is one of my favorite D tunes, as is A Space Called You.

I'm very excited by this news. Can't wait till the fall when they're available!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:29 pm

I do like the higher volume levels on most re-masters.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:13 pm

Matt sent me the complete layout...Looks great. Sorry I cant post it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:44 pm

I'll own them....

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:45 pm

wow, thanks for the info. If it wasn't by you guys, I could miss it. I have their albums on Cassete, but it is time to upgrade 🤘
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:46 pm

I'm about to post both on Ebay this evening.....but can be persuaded. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:12 pm

I'll buy them! Remastering is my cup of tea!! I used to have an original of the first D album... But I traded it away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Save your money and "remaster" at home. All it is is an intensification of the levels, no matter waht anyone else may tell you.

http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:36 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I'm about to post both on Ebay this evening.....but can be persuaded. Twisted Evil

I heard somewhere that they are going to re-release the first 2 cds so maybe $8 each for the originals?

Alex

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:10 pm

Quote :
I heard somewhere that they are going to re-release the first 2 cds so maybe $8 each for the originals?

They are on Ebay....you sly dog!

I'm hoping joe-blow doesn't have the knowledge we have here. To me, it's all about the music so I'm not tied to those originals...but I'm hoping to recoup my expenses some - enough to get the re-issues.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:14 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

I'm hoping joe-blow doesn't have the knowledge we have here. To me, it's all about the music so I'm not tied to those originals...but I'm hoping to recoup my expenses some - enough to get the re-issues.

maybe i will ask the queston on your auction so all can see: Are these the new retroactive re-releases or the originals??

Alex

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:15 pm

Are these the new retroactive re-releases (that cost 15 bucks a piece) or the originals?? Do these have the bonus tracks the reissues with updated art have?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:28 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Are these the new retroactive re-releases (that cost 15 bucks a piece) or the originals?? Do these have the bonus tracks the reissues with updated art have?

i think scott is getting his best hunting gear on right now for us spectre First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 505193

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:32 pm

Quote :
maybe i will ask the queston on your auction so all can see: Are these the new retroactive re-releases or the originals??

I'll turn this car around right now, Mister!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:35 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

AHHHHHHH.....Curses!! You should have waited, I would have took your s/t for a pretty penny...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next