Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...

Go down 
+25
steelers
kethdredd
DallasBlack
Jedilink
kmorg
mr.electric39
Sutekh
Stender
MetalH
powermacho
arttieTHE1manparty
Follower of Jesus
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
Glenn Rogers
Thrasher73
Rex
Troublezone
SAHB Healer
GrandNational
exact33
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
ultmetal
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 pm

I like the re-issues a lot. I think they may be the best re-issues retro has done. I am still partial to the original cover of weapons (it would have been nice to have as an inside cover the original cover like they did on Daniel Band - On Rock) but the sound is way superior to the originals.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 pm

Finally placed an order tonight for these two bad boys via Divine Metal Distro... they had a better price on'em than CDBaby. Now I shall camp out by my mailbox till they arrive!! 🤘

BTW, if anybody wants my piece-of-sh*t KMG "2-on-1" reissue of these two discs once the reissues arrive, it'll be up for grabs. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:05 pm

I'm happy with both of them.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 pm

Got my "D" reissues yesterday. "And there was much rejoicing," as the saying goes. Haven't had the chance to listen to'em yet (though they will get major spin time tomorrow!), but the new artwork and layouts look great. Cool liner note essay by Ult as well.

I was surprised to see that they were normal jewel-case CDs when they arrived -- I'd been expecting them to be digi-paks since that's what was mentioned in the very first post of this thread several months back. I'm not really complaining cuz digi-paks kinda suck, I'd rather have a jewel case version any day.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 pm

OK, I've spun both of the "D" reissues numerous times now and I'm lovin'em. They look great, they sound killer. A great way to kick off 2009 for me. 🤘

It was a great relief to send that damn KMG 2-on-1 compilation off to the retirement home too!!

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Been listening to these a lot lately. I don't care what anyone says, these are two of the best Thrash albums ever. They are brilliant and the re-issues are great!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:04 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Been listening to these a lot lately. I don't care what anyone says, these are two of the best Thrash albums ever. They are brilliant and the re-issues are great!

finally got my copies and I agree with this statement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9