Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...

Go down 
+25
steelers
kethdredd
DallasBlack
Jedilink
kmorg
mr.electric39
Sutekh
Stender
MetalH
powermacho
arttieTHE1manparty
Follower of Jesus
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
Glenn Rogers
Thrasher73
Rex
Troublezone
SAHB Healer
GrandNational
exact33
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
ultmetal
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:57 am

I'm actually looking forward to the new ones.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:15 am

Got both of mine sold! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:23 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Got both of mine sold! 🤘

For how much?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:57 am

I ain't telling you, you bastage!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:18 pm

I have not had the pleasure of hearing the first two (except the song WOOW) so I am looking forward to getting them.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:29 pm

If you like classic Thrash/Speed....you're in for a treat!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:36 am

Possible new cover for Weapons. What do you think?
First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Weapons

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:42 am

I think the angel looks to computer-ish.

Its funny you show this to me, Matt told me a couple of days ago the cover wasn't going to change. lol
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 am

ultmetal wrote:

Its not bad,but I dont think they should mess with the original.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:46 am

For comparison...

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Deliverance_-_Weapons_Of_Our_Warfare
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:47 am

I like the new idea... Nothing wrong with the old, but what does it hurt to change it a bit if you are doing other things as well?

ARttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:50 am

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
I like the new idea... Nothing wrong with the old, but what does it hurt to change it a bit if you are doing other things as well?

ARttie

Do like those first Ozzy remasters and include the original cover in the booklet.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:54 am

ultmetal wrote:

I like it, but the dragon looks like it came right off of Dio's KILLING THE DRAGON cover!

Why is it the "possible new cover?" Are they still undecided?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:58 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Do like those first Ozzy remasters and include the original cover in the booklet.

lol!

That's not a bad idea, actually. Sentinel Steel Records has done that with some of their re-issues, and Roadrunner Records did it with their "2 from the Vault" reissue series a couple of years back.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:42 am

How do I make a raspberry noise emoticonally?

Pass. I'll keep my originals.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:50 am

spectrefate wrote:
How do I make a raspberry noise emoticonally?

Pass. I'll keep my originals.

Exactly my opinion. The demon looks like godzilla and the angel looks like a manowar member. Originals! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:52 am

The artwork looks like a goofy modern power metal record. That album deserves so much more, IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:55 am

spectrefate wrote:
The artwork looks like a goofy modern power metal record. That album deserves so much more, IMO.

And the original didn't?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:56 am

No it didn't. When that album came out, power metal was still Helloween and Omen. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:57 am

spectrefate wrote:
No it didn't. When that album came out, power metal was still Helloween and Omen.

Still, cool as it may have been, it wasn't very "Thrash" looking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:57 am

It looked better than your face.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:58 am

spectrefate wrote:
It looked better than your face.

Smile

Well that's not saying a lot. Cool
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:01 pm

I like it. It stays faithful to the original with a little bit of needed updating.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:05 pm

I like the updated look, but I'll still stick with my original. I can't see re-buying it just for new artwork.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:15 pm

It will be remastered and have a bonus track as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...   First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First two DELIVERANCE albums to be re-released on CD...
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next