Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC-Black Ice

Go down 
+41
DallasBlack
mr.electric39
jstate
Zé Metal & Company
the sentinel
brontotex
ultmetal
mez
metalinmyveins
tohostudios
Schbopo
ghost
metalmaniac122
mc666
MetalRob331
powermacho
Velvet Creation
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
vanillaviking
Fat Freddy
spiritoradio
XYZ
manny
A Handful of Wayne
White_Mage
thejokeriv
sam
rattpoison
Wargod
Waylon
MoonChild
Selvmord
Lurideath
skullsmasher
TheGooch
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
arttieTHE1manparty
akeldama
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:13 pm

some cool songs on there aactually
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Ordered the deluxe edition of Black Ice and the vinyl version. sweet, can't wait to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:15 pm

theres a vinyl version?

tell me more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:54 pm

TheGooch wrote:
theres a vinyl version?

tell me more!

Go back one page and actually *read* manny's post, where he mentions the vinyl...then I posted a reply mentioning I would prefer to buy it that way. Amazing things happen when you pay attention to more than just the last post in a thread.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:56 pm

oh im sorry if i dont have time to sit and read the whole thing at two in the morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:31 pm

TheGooch wrote:
oh im sorry if i dont have time to sit and read the whole thing at two in the morning

But you have the time to post in every active thread on this board and end up saying nothing of interest.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:35 pm

spectrefate wrote:

But you have the time to post in every active thread on this board and end up saying nothing of interest.

AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 42525711pwned
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:46 pm

yes i have been pawned but at least i am not so immature as to try and flame anyone that speaks
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:51 pm

You talkin' about me or Spec?
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Spectrefate. i believe he did the pawning, you came up with the funny picture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:57 pm

I'm not flaming you. Just pointing out that you don't add anything of substance to the board.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:01 pm

That's kinda harsh. I mean, there's gotta be at least one interesting post out of those 3557.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:02 pm

oh im sorry i cant afford to waste all my money on ten thousand cds or however many you own. oh i m sorry i am not an expert on every metal band in the history of man.

oh and i do remember the sevendust incident and i do take its lessons into account 100% of the time.

you sir just want to pick a fight all the time

it does not bother me what you say about me though i dont give a smurf poo, i dont know you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:04 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I was just in a Wal-Mart this AM and they are full-on, big willie pimpin' the fact that the new AC/DC comes out on Monday. There were big signs right near the entrance of the store with a picture of Angus on'em, a big display of the NO BULL DVD and the rest of the back catalog near the CD department, and a big selection of AC/DC t-shirts (both BLACK ICE oriented as well as reproductions of classic tour shirts) and other gear in the clothing department.
The back catalog CDs were only $7.00 except for BACK IN BLACK and WHO MADE WHO, which were $9 for some reason... I was about to throw BLOW UP YOUR VIDEO and RAZORS EDGE in our cart when my wife shot me the "we don't have money for that sh*t this week, put'em back" look. Sad

Only $7? I may be picking up some of that back catalogue on Monday that I don't have on CD......
I just picked up three for $7 a piece Saturday or so. Great deal. I might just upgrade all the non-remasters I have (which is like two or three). You can't beat the price. Although, Back In Black is $9. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 pm

TheGooch wrote:
lol!

This is a conversation. You get that, right? If you want to join in, pay attention!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Boy you certainly are upset. You even used a couple of punctuation marks. Keep it up. Its working for you.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:06 pm

Eyesore wrote:
TheGooch wrote:
lol!

This is a conversation. You get that, right? If you want to join in, pay attention!

oh sorry, this is a life or death matter is it now reading a billion posts from last week or whatever. its a forum for crying out loud not the spanish inquisition Monty Python
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:08 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Boy you certainly are upset. You even used a couple of punctuation marks. Keep it up. Its working for you.

I might have to make a habit of fighting with you, it improves my grammar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:12 pm

TheGooch wrote:
oh im sorry i cant afford to waste all my money on ten thousand cds or however many you own. oh i m sorry i am not an expert on every metal band in the history of man.

oh and i do remember the sevendust incident and i do take its lessons into account 100% of the time.

you sir just want to pick a fight all the time

it does not bother me what you say about me though i dont give a smurf poo, i dont know you
I think I was the one that gave you a hard time about Sevendust. And you deserved it.

Let me break it down for you. You're at the pub with your friends every night. It's a ritual. Everyone laughs and has a great time. But you keep butting in saying random things. Imagine being in the middle of a conversation and some stranger walks up and goes, "Beans!" And then walks away. That's you. When you're not doing that, you're catching bits of the conversation and asking questions that were just answered, questions that had you been paying attention you would not have needed to ask.

No one is picking on you unjustly. A forum is conversational. You, unfortunately, don't read the topics you're trying to discuss. How many times have you asked a question that was answered in the reply directly above yours? Or just a few replies about yours? It's happened a ton of times. So while you might feel you're being picked on, you're not. No one wants to repeat themselves, especially to someone that shows they don't really care.

If you care about the conversation, then get involved. Like Spec said, if you have so much time to post in so many threads, you have time to read them. It's very simple. No one is picking on you.

Last edited by Eyesore on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:16 pm

TheGooch wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
oh sorry, this is a life or death matter is it now reading a billion posts from last week or whatever. its a forum for crying out loud not the spanish inquisition
You have no idea what purpose a forum serves, huh? Nor do you know what the Spanish Inquisition is, huh?

Here's an example of half of your problem:

TheGooch wrote:
i believe the reel to reel came out in the uk last year as a one disc edition. then you could get the second disc free with classic rock magazine
That's from the Tesla thread. What is that? Where you answering someone, or just saying some random factoid you might know about the band?
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:23 pm

I think we can understand by now, that Gooch is a wanker.
AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 811939

Can we get back on the subject of AC/DC?
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:24 pm

Schbopo wrote:

actually one of my nicknames is wanking jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:49 pm

Schbopo wrote:

You're just as annoying. In fact, I like TheGooch more than I like you.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:53 pm

oh im sorry if we all have to have your oprinion on what a forum is. well i know what the spanish inquisition is. maybe i used ot out of context. i did not feel i did so i dont know what you are talking of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:55 pm

TheGooch wrote:
oh im sorry if we all have to have your oprinion on what a forum is. well i know what the spanish inquisition is. maybe i used ot out of context. i did not feel i did so i dont know what you are talking of
Piss off, man. If this were my forum, I'd have banned you just now. Try to explain the problem that people have with you and you just blow it off. Screw you. You deserve to be treated with disrespect when you act like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC-Black Ice
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next