Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC-Black Ice

Go down 
+41
DallasBlack
mr.electric39
jstate
Zé Metal & Company
the sentinel
brontotex
ultmetal
mez
metalinmyveins
tohostudios
Schbopo
ghost
metalmaniac122
mc666
MetalRob331
powermacho
Velvet Creation
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
vanillaviking
Fat Freddy
spiritoradio
XYZ
manny
A Handful of Wayne
White_Mage
thejokeriv
sam
rattpoison
Wargod
Waylon
MoonChild
Selvmord
Lurideath
skullsmasher
TheGooch
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
arttieTHE1manparty
akeldama
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:43 pm

new song war machine on there myspace..
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:19 pm

kick ass!!

get my tickets to tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Eyesore wrote:
This is hilarious!

Quote :
According to News.com.au, die-hard AC/DC fans have sunk to a hilarious new low in rock and roll fandom.

Fans who attended a film clip shoot in London last week were among the first in the world to hear AC/DC's new single "Rock 'N Roll Train", and, instead of leaking an unauthorized recording, have set about recreating it themselves on YouTube.

One video shows a fan dressed as Brian Johnson singing "Rock N Roll Train" in his bedroom. Another clip features a fan "singing" the song's main guitar riff in a series of "nah, nah, nah" noises.

Yet another clip shows a fan playing the song on guitar, after having the riff described to him by a friend who was at the film shoot.

Watch the clip in question below.

lol!
I think AC/DC should record this version and make it a b-side. Haha.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:01 am

TheGooch wrote:
ac/dc always seem to tour america a lot and ignore europe angry

Your crying.....they haven't been down here in Oz for 8 years and their from here!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:10 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
new song war machine on there myspace..
i like it fine. it's typical AC/DC, same as Rock n' Roll Train. good old rock n' roll from the masters.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:26 am

Got my tickets - but TICKERBA****D SUCKS!!!!!! I had 100 level tickets and as I was ready to pay - TICKETBA***** KICKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up with 400 level tickets!!!!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:55 am

got my tickets, I'm stoked!!!
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:37 pm

got my tickets never felt this excited in my life befor (about a show at least)
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:53 pm

Not getting tickets for the Detroit show like I wanted.. Sad $92.50 is just too much for me right now on such short notice.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:19 pm

I got tickets for the Floor Section AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 811939
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:22 pm

powermacho wrote:

Same here P.M I got tix for the floor and tix for the side of the stage I can't wait for this gig man 🤘
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:30 pm

White_Mage wrote:
powermacho wrote:

Same here P.M I got tix for the floor and tix for the side of the stage I can't wait for this gig man 🤘
So you are going twice? What a lucky guy. I had to pay my sisters ticket, so I couldn't get another one for the other day. But I am glad I got something, those tickets went out of sale on a matter of hours
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:35 am

I'll definately be getting this.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:20 am

cant wait the new song is killer
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:53 pm

If you see this message, your browser is not running Javascript.

Javascript needs to be enable to purchase from this site

Rock News

24-Sep-08
Eighteen AC/DC Concerts Sell Out In Record Time
Submitted by: DSR

Fans responded enthusiastically to the first AC/DC world tour in eight years with 18 "Black Ice World Tour" concerts selling out in record time. Unprecedented fan response forced additional shows in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Oakland.

"Black Ice World Tour" ticket sales highlights include:

* Chicago's Allstate Arena concert sold out in minutes forcing the second show to go on sale, which also sold out over the weekend.
* Both Madison Square Garden concerts sold out in minutes.
* Vancouver's General Motors Place concert sold out in 4 minutes, a record for that venue.
* San Antonio fans purchased more tickets in one day for AC/DC than for any other artist in that market's history.
* Tickets for Toronto's Rogers Centre sold faster than any stadium concert in the venue's history.

"The tremendous fan response to AC/DC is evidenced by record breaking ticket sales this weekend," said Columbia Records co-Chairman Steve Barnett. "Along with the worldwide success of the 'No Bull' DVD re-release, it's obvious that fans are anxiously awaiting the October 20th release of the new album, 'Black Ice'."

"AC/DC's fans came out in force this weekend to get tickets to the band's upcoming 'Black Ice' tour," said David Marcus, Ticketmaster's senior vice president, Music. "A live AC/DC event promises to be a legendary rock show. We're glad Paperless Ticket helped fan club members and fans get tickets at face value for designated seats."

The "Black Ice World Tour" opens on October 28th at the Wachovia Arena in Wilkes-Barre, PA. The worldwide tour — the band's first since 2001 — promotes "Black Ice", AC/DC's latest studio album. "Black Ice" will be released on October 20 and sold in the U.S. exclusively at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, and www.acdc.com. The album is currently available for pre-order at www.walmart.com and www.acdc.com.

Tickets to AC/DC's "Black Ice World Tour" are available through Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster charge-by-phone, Ticketmaster retail outlets, or at ACDC.com. Specific market on sale dates and times are listed at Ticketmaster.com's AC/DC page. Fans ordering tickets through Ticketmaster.com will have an exclusive opportunity to pre-order AC/DC's "Black Ice" album in connection with their ticket purchase.

Additional appearances throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia, will be announced shortly.

"No Bull: The Directors Cut" — a newly edited, comprehensive HD DVD of AC/DC's famed July 1996 Plaza De Toros De Las Ventas concert in Madrid, Spain — was released on September 9 and reached the top of the music DVD sales charts in 10 countries. The DVD debuts at #1 on the DVD sales charts in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United States. It's #3 in Belgium and #4 in Austria and the United Kingdom.

The first single from "Black Ice", "Rock 'N' Roll Train" was released to radio on August 28th and immediately went to #1 at Rock Radio. The video for "Rock 'N' Roll Train" premiered September 19th on www.acdc.com and www.vh1.com.

Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:55 pm

wow thats crazy Im so f-ing lucky I got tix to the Vancouver show
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:14 pm

who is supporting
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:22 pm

Here is AC/DC story I found interesting:

25-Sep-08AC/DC Guitarist Angus Young Explains Why He Against iTunes

Telegraph.co.uk reports that Australian hard rockers AC/DC refuse to allow their work to be sold on iTunes because they argue that their albums are complete pieces of work that represent them at a certain time and place in their musical career and are not just a bunch of individual downloads to be cherry-picked by fans.

Because iTunes steadfastly refuses to "lock" any album (the vast majority of songs on the site can be downloaded as individual tracks), AC/DC don't just boycott the online store, but are now active anti-iTunes evangelists.

"We don't make singles, we make albums," guitarist Angus Young tells Telegraph.co.uk. "Way back in the Seventies, we drew these figures on the back of an envelope for our record company.

"We showed them how much they earned from us if we sold one million singles and how much they earned if we sold one million albums. The difference was staggering.

"That was to get them off our back because we only very grudgingly release singles. Our real reason is that we honestly believe the songs on any of our albums belong together.

"If we were on iTunes, we know a certain percentage of people would only download two or three songs from the album — and we don't think that represents us musically."

Young adds that despite pressure from industry figures to make AC/DC's songs available on iTunes, he doesn't believe that being part of the site was crucial to success.

"Since iTunes came into existence, we've actually increased our back catalogue sales without being on the site," he says. "We were sternly warned by our management team and our record label that the complete opposite would be the case."25-Sep-08AC/DC Guitarist Angus Young Explains Why He Against iTunes

Telegraph.co.uk reports that Australian hard rockers AC/DC refuse to allow their work to be sold on iTunes because they argue that their albums are complete pieces of work that represent them at a certain time and place in their musical career and are not just a bunch of individual downloads to be cherry-picked by fans.

Because iTunes steadfastly refuses to "lock" any album (the vast majority of songs on the site can be downloaded as individual tracks), AC/DC don't just boycott the online store, but are now active anti-iTunes evangelists.

"We don't make singles, we make albums," guitarist Angus Young tells Telegraph.co.uk. "Way back in the Seventies, we drew these figures on the back of an envelope for our record company.

"We showed them how much they earned from us if we sold one million singles and how much they earned if we sold one million albums. The difference was staggering.

"That was to get them off our back because we only very grudgingly release singles. Our real reason is that we honestly believe the songs on any of our albums belong together.

"If we were on iTunes, we know a certain percentage of people would only download two or three songs from the album — and we don't think that represents us musically."

Young adds that despite pressure from industry figures to make AC/DC's songs available on iTunes, he doesn't believe that being part of the site was crucial to success.

"Since iTunes came into existence, we've actually increased our back catalogue sales without being on the site," he says. "We were sternly warned by our management team and our record label that the complete opposite would be the case."
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:59 pm

yeah and didnt they sell loads more albums than a lot of other rock acts who put their stuff on itunes. maybe its no surprise though cos ac/dc own
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:05 pm

makes since to me, most people who buy off itunes and such only buy the 1 song they hear on the radio.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:01 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Hmmm not to hyped about this if it turns out like JP - Nostradamus then no thanks!

I retrack my words from what I've heard this is gonna slay but as far as tics for the concert tours simply terrible. Last time I saw them tics were $35 and that was the "Stiff Upper Lip" tour, awesome show!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 am

🤘
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:23 am

Another band that I can't go wrong with. Of course I'm gonna buy the album on release day. The covers are awesome, but it is hard to decide which one is the best...

I am looking forward for when they will tour in Europe. I think I will be at the show together with my wife and sons, we are all AC/DC die hards 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:54 pm

TheGooch wrote:
yeah and didnt they sell loads more albums than a lot of other rock acts who put their stuff on itunes. maybe its no surprise though cos ac/dc own
Why don't you F*CKING READ THE DAMN POSTS YOU REPLY TO! What is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:04 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Why don't you F*CKING READ THE DAMN POSTS YOU REPLY TO! What is wrong with you?

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ZOqal02hARWzyM:http://www.icecream-van.com/Chill%2520Out%2520Logo%2520%25AE.GIF

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC-Black Ice
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next