Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC-Black Ice

Go down 
+41
DallasBlack
mr.electric39
jstate
Zé Metal & Company
the sentinel
brontotex
ultmetal
mez
metalinmyveins
tohostudios
Schbopo
ghost
metalmaniac122
mc666
MetalRob331
powermacho
Velvet Creation
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
vanillaviking
Fat Freddy
spiritoradio
XYZ
manny
A Handful of Wayne
White_Mage
thejokeriv
sam
rattpoison
Wargod
Waylon
MoonChild
Selvmord
Lurideath
skullsmasher
TheGooch
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
arttieTHE1manparty
akeldama
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:56 pm

I am still digging it!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:59 am

the sentinel wrote:
I am still digging it!!! 🤘

same here bro, this is still within my regular lineup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Here's AC/DC related news about a planned bio-pic on Bon Scott, if they make true to his real life they will have to create new rating NC 25, here is the story:
Paul Cashmere of Australia's Undercover News reports that Ben Scott, the only child on AC/DC legend Bon Scott, has contacted Undercover to "throw his hat in the ring" for the upcoming movie about his Dad.

Ben saw the article last week about filmmaker Eddie Martin's plans to make a movie about the AC/DC singer.

35-year old Ben, who grew up in the Melbourne suburb of Mordiallic tells Undercover News, "Upon seeing in the papers last week the articles of how Eddie would like to a bio of my Dad I wondered what Bon would have thought about this and I also wondered what some of Bon's mates would think too. Right then I decided that I really needed to 'put my hat into the ring,' so to speak; because I believe that if I were given the chance there would be a lot of people who would really enjoy seeing Bon's son on the big screen."

Read more from Undercover News.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:36 pm

that would be rockin!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Interesting fact ( at least to me):

With over 6 million copies of "Black Ice" shipped worldwide, combined with over 5.5 million in catalog sold this year, AC/DC has surpassed THE BEATLES as the #1-selling catalog artist in the U.S. for 2008. In the U.S., "Black Ice" is being sold exclusively at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, and www.acdc.com.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:52 am

manny wrote:
Interesting fact ( at least to me):

With over 6 million copies of "Black Ice" shipped worldwide, combined with over 5.5 million in catalog sold this year, AC/DC has surpassed THE BEATLES as the #1-selling catalog artist in the U.S. for 2008. In the U.S., "Black Ice" is being sold exclusively at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, and www.acdc.com.

🤘 🤘 That is the way I want my Rock N Roll........ 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:47 pm

I think their living in a rock 'n' roll dream lol!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:41 pm

A new music therapy room at a hospital on Florida’s Gulf Coast is being named after AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson.

Johnson and other rockers have supported an effort to buy music equipment and provide music education for children, including those who are in the hospital.
Music equipment and enhancements to the room at Sarasota Memorial Hospital are being donated by the John Entwistle Foundation, named after the late bassist for The Who. Johnson and other rockers have worked to raise money for the charity.
Johnson himself will be on hand at the hospital for the dedication of the Brian Johnson Music Therapy Room next week.
Johnson also plans to attend the hospital’s transfusion clinic. “If they want blood, they’ve got it,” he quipped.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:27 pm

Saw ac/dc last night and it was awesome, they look really old but they sure did not act like it. I think my friends and i had the loudest seats in the house because my ears are still ringing.

the set list was something like this:

rock in roll train
hell ain't a bad place to be
dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Big jack
back in black
anything goes
thunderstruck
war machine
the jack (extended)
shoot to thrill
black ice
you shook me all night long
TNT
whole lotta rosie
let there be rock (extended)

encore:
highway to hell
for those about to rock

great show, well worth 90 bucks.

oh, also to whoever was talking about the answer being awesome, you were absolutely right, they rocked the absolute hell out of the crowd.

🤘
Back to top Go down
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:05 pm

@Sam, I am a huge AC/DC fan and I can say that was a weak set list.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:57 pm

Velvet Creation wrote:
@Sam, I am a huge AC/DC fan and I can say that was a weak set list.

Why? What would you have liked to have seen in the list?

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Considering how much material theses guys have, it is nice balance between the classics and new songs, plus they have revived " Hell Aint a Bad Place to Be"
Back to top Go down
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Maybe I am being a bit too bitter because I don't like much The Jack, Dirty Deeds... But they could have played Hells Bells, Shot Down in Flames, Girls got the Rhythm... for example

Kinda of a distant dream but if they played these as well, it would be the best concert ever imo:

Rock N Roll Singer (BEST AC/DC song in my humble opinion!) Flick of the Switch, Given the Dog a Bone, Walk All Over You, What do You Do For Money Honey.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Velvet Creation wrote:
Maybe I am being a bit too bitter because I don't like much The Jack, Dirty Deeds... But they could have played Hells Bells, Shot Down in Flames, Girls got the Rhythm... for example

whoops, they did play hells bells, lol! I should have waited for the nights festivities to subside before updating. my bad. It was awesome though because they played ever song perfectly with the exception of for those... Angus smurfed up the intro but it came out awesome anyway

🤘
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:56 pm

Yeah, I was going to say they played Hell's Bells when I saw them. Great show when I saw them - I really liked the set let. I liked the new songs live too - the seemed to have more energy than the album! (and the album has good energy!)
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:22 pm

AC/DC singer Brian Johnson has something to do during downtime on the band’s Black Ice tour: The vocalist has signed a deal with Penguin Books to pen his memoirs, a collection of “thoughts and anecdotes” he’s compiled in his years as the singer of the Australian band. Don’t expect a tawdry tale like Motley Crue’s The Dirt, however, as Johnson’s 300-page manuscript will have a different tone. “I like humor a lot,” Johnson said, “and cars have been a big part of my life. I’m lucky enough that I’m able to buy some of the exotic ones. Instead of doing drugs, I did motorcars. I’m not sure which one is more expensive.” Stories in the book will likely include Johnson’s debut ride in a Concorde jet, his first auto race and that time he drove backwards for 9 1/2 miles because his gears were busted. No title or print date has been announced yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:54 pm

I was in Walmart today. They had about 20 copies of this album marked down to 5 bucks. If you want it and haven't got it (Freddy), now would be the time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:00 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I was in Walmart today. They had about 20 copies of this album marked down to 5 bucks. If you want it and haven't got it (Freddy), now would be the time. Smile

Woo! Thanx for the tip! 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:46 am

Black Ice is a regular visitor to my car's cd box. Awesome album happy
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:10 am

Good album but I just don't find myself visiting it too often (none of the songs stick in my mind long enough).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:11 am

Just finally listened to this recently for the first time. I got it for xmas. Sounded good to me but it really didn't sink in with one listen. I need to give it a few more spins for I can really make an opinion of it.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 pm

so US Tour is over ... next stop E U R O P E ! Haleluja !
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC-Black Ice   AC/DC-Black Ice - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC-Black Ice
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19