Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds.

Go down 
+21
krokus
Chairman_Smith
arttieTHE1manparty
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
DeathCult
Troublezone
stormspell
Thrasher73
Olafsto
mc666
kmorg
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
rattpoison
MoonChild
powermacho
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
TheGooch
Hamer12
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds.   I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:48 pm

James B. wrote:
Speaking of UFO, there is a newly released dvd that is a re-issue of an old VHS tape called "Too Hot To Handle-The UFO Story" It has interviews with "famous" musicians whom were influenced by them and concert clips / footage of every era / line up of the band.
Yep! Got it and it's wicked cool! I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds. - Page 3 309780

James B. wrote:
I jam alot with a former member of UFO, who is from here in Sacramento, Tommy Mc Clendon. He is a phenominal player but isn't wildely known due to the weak songs that pretty much made up the lps he was on.
a.k.a. Atomik Tommy M. ?!?!? cool
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds.   I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Thanks Trog.

I'm definately familiar with Lights Out and Phenomonen being some kind of hard rock/metal pillars. And i hear the Wild The Willing And The Innocent being underrated.

I sometimes ask myself why i haven't checked them out. As i said this will be remedied.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds.   I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:35 pm

I got AC/DC tapes but thats it for them.. no scorpion stuff i like em but dont have any of their stuff on cd
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds.   I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:07 am

It's funny, those are the two biggest bands that I got unto late for some reason. And I really got attached to only one album by each of them. Taken By Force for the Scorpions, and Let There Be Rock by AC/DC. I know both bands have a lot of other good stuff, I've heard it, but for some reason I don't feel the need to own it.
I'm really only attached to one album each by Thin Lizzy (Chinatown), Kiss (s/t) too. Also the only Aerosmith that I have anymore is Draw the Line, although that is due to overplaying the earlier stuff. I just never replaced the vinyl with CD's.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds.   I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:17 am

Trog wrote:

Quote :
a.k.a. Atomik Tommy M. ?!?!? cool

yeah that was / is him...he rocks, jams, shreds and all that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds.   I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I own zero Scorpions cds, and zero AC/Dc cds.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3