Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+47
metalinmyveins
sam
nevermore
Pontus
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Velvet Creation
martinsane
SideShowDisaSter
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
mr.electric39
Lurideath
TheGooch
QuothTheRaven
MetalH
spiritoradio
rattpoison
jstate
Thrasher73
ThrashedOutCobra33
Hamer12
kmorg
Vordul
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
TrogDawn
scottmitchell74
Shiney
XYZ
the sentinel
Stender
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
Leatherface
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
Mortuary
DeathCult
DallasBlack
mc666
MetalRob331
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
EvyMetal
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:56 am

You Don't Mess With The Zohan - 6/10
The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor - 7/10
The Incredible Hulk - 8/10
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:30 pm

I just saw the new Indiana Jones all the way through, man, wish THAT had been alot better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:43 pm

Just watched a predictable-but-still-cool creature feature called "Rogue," in which a river tour boat in Australia's Northern Territory gets attacked and run aground by a giant crocodile, stranding all the passengers on a little island in the middle of the river. They then have to get across the river and back to dry land as the croc picks'em off one by one. Nothing that hasn't been done a zillion times before of course but I do enjoy a good ol'fashioned cheesy carnivorous monster flick every now and again.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:14 am

Fell asleep during Armageddon last night...

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:16 am

Meet The Browns - sappy redemption/love story

Run Fatboy Run - Brit humour sappy redemption/love story
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:27 am

Finally saw Iron Man;excellent flick with good acting and great special effects.We also rented the Happening-not bad but not great either. Watching people outrunning the wind was a little bizarre to say the least
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:09 pm

for those about to rock!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:52 pm

No, but I saw Kazaam.

sick
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:34 pm

007 wrote:
Finally saw Iron Man;excellent flick with good acting and great special effects.We also rented the Happening-not bad but not great either. Watching people outrunning the wind was a little bizarre to say the least

iron man is a great film IMO
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:34 pm

TheGooch wrote:
007 wrote:

I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:31 am

Indiana jones 4--I really dont remember indys love interest being so stupid in the earliear films...

Eagleeye--cool at first sort of...then got pointless, like tell me again why couldnt they have smashed the big computer with a tire iron in the beginning of the movie?

Rambo II--rad....this coming from somebody thats a registered pacific green voter.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:10 am

Required Fields wrote:
TheGooch wrote:
007 wrote:

I agree.

Watched Iron man again - really good film. The Happening was OK - not very scarry, but not M Knight's best film film
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:33 am

The Happening was creepy...I liked it quite a bit...not "scary" per se, but very weird & dark...
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Saw Max Payne recently that was good
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:30 pm

Blessed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Midnight Run - good movie, haven't seen it in years and it was on one of the starz channels
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:45 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Midnight Run - good movie, haven't seen it in years and it was on one of the starz channels

Great flick. "I'm gonna stab you in the heart with a f**kin' pencil!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Great flick. "I'm gonna stab you in the heart with a f**kin' pencil!" Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:07 pm

In the past couple of days:

The Lost Colony-Not bad for a Sci-Fi Channel horror movie. However, it was not good enough for me to understand why it took almost a month to be able to rent it. Interesting take on what happened in Roanoke mystery.

First Sunday-Fairly funny black comedy (please don't mistake that for racist, but the only white person-apart from the extras-in the movie was a scumbag lawyer), but nothing I'd pay to see again.

The Incredible Hulk-I was one of the few who actually thought the first one wasn't that bad, however, this one is somewhat better-but not much. Definatly not as good as Iron Man like advertised.

Star Wars: Robot Chicken-Not exactly a movie but pretty damn funny. The only one of the lot that I'd actually buy-at a low price of course.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

"If you don't shut up you're going to be suffering from Fistophobia".

Classic movie.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:49 pm

detuned wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

"If you don't shut up you're going to be suffering from Fistophobia".

Classic movie.

"I have two words for you - shut the F*** up!"
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:12 pm

I recently watched Goodfellas for the first time. Not sure how I missed that one over the years. Actually I'm pretty sure at some point I read the book it was based on.

Also watched Bullit for the hundredth time.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 pm

No Country For Old Men (again). What a good movie! (and to my experience accurately and respectfully depicts West Texans)
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Murder Party - strange indie horror/comedy, but enjoyable and it had me laughing out loud at times
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3
Dracula 1972 AD

DeathCult wrote:
I just saw the new Indiana Jones all the way through, man, wish THAT had been alot better.

Not a big Indy fan, but I wanna see this one. I figure I can enjoy more than hardcore Indy fans becausue I'm not one. Razz It's on my Netflix list.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:38 pm

I watched Ghostbusters again last night. Favorite movie ever!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next