Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+47
metalinmyveins
sam
nevermore
Pontus
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Velvet Creation
martinsane
SideShowDisaSter
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
mr.electric39
Lurideath
TheGooch
QuothTheRaven
MetalH
spiritoradio
rattpoison
jstate
Thrasher73
ThrashedOutCobra33
Hamer12
kmorg
Vordul
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
TrogDawn
scottmitchell74
Shiney
XYZ
the sentinel
Stender
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
Leatherface
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
Mortuary
DeathCult
DallasBlack
mc666
MetalRob331
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
EvyMetal
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:44 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Legally Blond - Saw it with the wife. A coworker lent it to her. Glad it was free. Don't understand the appeal of Reese Witherspoon. Stiffler's mom was in the movie. The super-hot Final Destination chick was, too.

What he means to say is his IQ just dropped 20 points.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:48 pm

DC, I can't understand when you write such big words. Laymen's terms, please!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:00 am

Prophecy

Watched it for the 3-4 dozenth time - my all-time favorite cheesy B horror movie. The pulp is pressed into sheets and dried into pap-ah! Watched it with my girls. They were only mildly impressed with the mutant bears.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:01 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Alien (twice)

Classic film!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:15 pm

The Prophecy:Uprising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:24 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Legally Blond - Saw it with the wife. A coworker lent it to her. Glad it was free. Don't understand the appeal of Reese Witherspoon. Stiffler's mom was in the movie. The super-hot Final Destination chick was, too.

I hear this is coming out on... broadway. Of all things!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:27 am

EvyMetal wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

I hear this is coming out on... broadway. Of all things!!

It's been on Broadway for quite awhile now. There have been commercials for it on TV for months.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Indiana Jones - Raiders Of The Lost Ark

So continues "Back-story Summer". The girls liked it O.K. The little one says here favorite part is the music. Duh da da duh, duh duh da!

(On a side note - I can tell I'm getting "older" as for the first time ever watching this movie, I found Marion/Karen Allen attractive.)

Last edited by scottmitchell74 on Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:48 pm

I watched a few today being off...

MAN PUSH CART (excellent film about a Pakistani immigrant who was a rock star in his country but immigrated here where he sells bootleg dvds and coffee from a cart in NYC to make a living...very sad...

FEAST...cheestastic gory monster movie...

CHILDREN SHOULDNT PLAY WITH DEAD THINGS (a classic!!)

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:49 pm

Feast was really good.

And Children is a classic of bad cinema.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:50 pm

BTW,

I'm currently watching the episode of the new Outer Limits that features Alyssa Milano as a girl who is possessed by a creature who craves sex and absorbs her partners. Great topless scene!!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Th golden compass - not a bad movie!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:53 pm

Aliens - Great once again!!

Again with the girls in our back-story Summer. They liked Alien, but weren't scared. This time I caught them jumping and the little one kept hiding behind her pillow and her rabbit and I'd hear her exhale after an intense scene was resolved! They thought how Bishop looked when his torso was scooting across the walk was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:14 pm

The Bucket List - Not bad. Two great actors with a decent idea. Makes me want to get after the list Karen and I already put together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:25 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
The Bucket List - Not bad. Two great actors with a decent idea. Makes me want to get after the list Karen and I already put together.

Yep, I liked that one.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:52 pm

THE CHILDREN (I just bought this on dvd as Troma released it...It was a late night staple when I was a kid...what a piece of lovely poop it is......

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Shiney wrote:
THE CHILDREN (I just bought this on dvd as Troma released it...It was a late night staple when I was a kid...what a piece of lovely poop it is......

Hmmm...don't know that one.

Not sure I want to.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:19 pm

Shiney wrote:

It looks wonderful!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Children_%281980%29
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:01 pm

Shiney wrote:

Whoa! I remember seeing commercials for that one on TV when I was a kid... and they scared the poop outta me!! Never have seen the actual flick tho...I may have to investigate it!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:28 pm

I rewatched Rumble in the Bronx last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:57 pm

watched I robot earlier its quite good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:32 pm

The wife and I saw "Wanted" tonite.

Oh man, that's the best movie I have seen in a long, long time. Excellent stuff.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:45 pm

Took the kids to see Wall-E - GREAT movie!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

This movie is getting great reviews from the critics.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:03 pm

tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

This movie is getting great reviews from the critics.

It's really good and worth seeing even with out kids. If you like sci-fi movies, you'll probably like this one. It;s good to go into the movie knowing that there isn't much dialogue - after 5 - 10 minutes, you don't even notice there is hardly any dialogue and can really get into ti.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next