Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius?

Go down 
+7
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
kmorg
exact33
Wargod
A Handful of Wayne
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius?   Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:05 pm

spectrefate wrote:
exact33 wrote:
(like how long can one really be ex-helloween before it really doesnt matter anymore?)

..as long as the rent is still due...

indeed Razz

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius?   Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:23 pm

yea i thought him doing these songs was kind of pointless cause he really didnt change them up too much but its still pretty good.

by the way to keep on the subject of stratovarius...looks like they will carry on without tolki
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius?   Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:01 pm

got this cd the other day and I love it! It is glorious power metal to the hilt! the thing that struck me the most was how well Kiske sounds on this album. His vocals are just great on New Era. The songs are well done and there is not a lot of filler at all. this one might have sticking power too.

Alex

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius?   Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:29 pm

Im bidding on one now on ebay so i'll hopefully win it. I doubt any store has it here.

And some Stratovarius news......Timo Tolkki announced that he will release "one more" STRATOVARIUS album sometime late next year. According to Timo, "This will be a 'get-together' album with old friends Tuomo Lassila on drums, Antti Ikonen on keyboards and me on vocals and guitars. There are 12 months in a year and this will be the last and 12th STRATOVARIUS album that will close the whole saga with dignity and respect. The way it is supposed to be."

Kinda wierd since I thought he didnt want anything to even do with the name anymore. Im confused but I think this will be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius?   Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:37 pm

Thats interesting about Strat. I kinda wish he would let it go and work more on the next RR cd.

Alex

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius?   Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revolution Renaissance??? What about Stratovarius?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: