Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)

Go down 
+14
Leatherface
Wrecked Neck
deathisgain
Thrasher73
Glower
nevermore
Required Fields
Gilbert
Witchfinder
metalinmyveins
James B.
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 8:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Did Hammerheart also re-ish Run to the Light? That's the only studio album I'm missing on CD.

I haven’t seen anything about that. I hope they do! Another great album.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 9:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Did Hammerheart also re-ish Run to the Light? That's the only studio album I'm missing on CD.

I don't think they have yet. But supposedly Hammerheart are reissuing the entire catalog.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 2:36 am

Get vaccinated, people. No point in leaving when there are still good years ahead.

His music will live on.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 2:58 am

Don’t smoke cigarettes people. Don’t have underlying health conditions either.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 1:42 am

Troublezone wrote:

You think it's that easy huh? I don't smoke, I don't have any zero zilch notta single God damn underlying condition, and the shit almost killed me. I'm still dealing with a cough every once in a while. But I've said all that before. Sadly I feel that people that think this way will never be convinced until they or someone they love dies from the shit.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 2:53 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

You think it's that easy huh? I don't smoke, I don't have any zero zilch notta single God damn underlying condition, and the shit almost killed me. I'm still dealing with a cough every once in a while. But I've said all that before. Sadly I feel that people that think this way will never be convinced until they or someone they love dies from the shit.

There’s no way to talk about this without upsetting someone. Like I said before, I’m very sorry you had to experience that… but do you think most people will almost die like you? I’ve heard many people recover very easily with 7 to 14 days of rest. Many also have no major symptoms other than what you feel with the flu. Everyone is different.

Eric Wagner was a heavy smoker and overweight. That’s a couple of things that the CDC people (or whoever) said are some of the risk factors. That was their words.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 2:59 am

But covid is preventable so it was not necessary to leave us just yet.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:07 am

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

There’s no way to talk about this without upsetting someone. Like I said before, I’m very sorry you had to experience that… but do you think most people will almost die like you? I’ve heard many people recover very easily with 7 to 14 days of rest. Many also have no major symptoms other than what you feel with the flu. Everyone is different.

Eric Wagner was a heavy smoker and overweight. That’s a couple of things that the CDC people (or whoever) said are some of the risk factors. That was their words.
Exactly, everyone is different. You.Don't.Know.What.It.Will.Do.To.You! Pray you never have to find out.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:15 am

Of coarse I don’t want it!

What are you suggesting? Do you think a vaccine will protect or save me?
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:31 am

A vaccine will protect you from covid, yes. There is no vaccine for lung cancer yet, so smoking might not be a good lifestyle choice either.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:38 am

Lari wrote:
A vaccine will protect you from covid, yes.

Tell that to everyone that is getting it after full vaccination (and mask wearing). Fauci and the other liars want to keep adding “booster” shots.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:43 am

Troublezone wrote:

Is that a serious question? What the hell do you think it does, if not help protect you? Are you like my friend that says over 200,000 people have died from the vaccine? That it's filled with some sort of tracking shit? Changes your DNA so you don't qualify as a human anymore?

Bah whatever, I'm not going to argue in this thread. I lost my head. Gonna go listen to some Blackfinger or The Skull and relax.

Lari likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:55 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Is that a serious question? What the hell do you think it does, if not help protect you? Are you like my friend that says over 200,000 people have died from the vaccine? That it's filled with some sort of tracking shit? Changes your DNA so you don't qualify as a human anymore?

Bah whatever, I'm not going to argue in this thread. I lost my head. Gonna go listen to some Blackfinger or The Skull and relax.

Yeah it was a serious question. Vaccine soapbox guy Paul Stanley just got it after full vaccination. Every time I look at Blabbermouth, another vaccinated musician got it… it doesn’t protect shit! Maybe it diminishes the symptoms, but people are still getting sick with or without the vaccine.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:56 am

Good idea about listening to The Skull and Blackfinger!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 4:53 am

Which Trouble albums should i get?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:15 am

Gilbert wrote:

All of them!

But I’d start with the first four.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:59 am

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

All of them!

But I’d start with the first four.

Noted. I have been sampling some songs on YouTube.

I love it when doom bands speed up the tempo a bit. Those are the songs that i am usually after headbanger headbanger.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 8:09 am

I first discovered Trouble thanks to our now defunct local music channel, V32. They had a block of four hours of metal, which is were I discovered a huge arsenal of bands including Trouble. At first I did not care for them, dismissing them as Black Sabbath wanna be's, but the more I listened the more I liked it, and while there was no denying the Black Sabbath worship, these guys had established their own musical identity.

Sad that Eric Wagner left us all too soon, but his legacy and the music he helped create will live on

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 4:43 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Yeah it was a serious question. Vaccine soapbox guy Paul Stanley just got it after full vaccination. Every time I look at Blabbermouth, another vaccinated musician got it… it doesn’t protect shit! Maybe it diminishes the symptoms, but people are still getting sick with or without the vaccine.
I truly am sorry you have been misinformed so badly. The fully FDA approved Pfizer vaccine is 95% effective against the coronavirus, which means if you get the virus, you won't develop the disease (covid). 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Pfizer-BioNTech.html

Even if you do develop the disease, you won't need hospitalization. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/24/cdc-study-shows-unvaccinated-people-are-29-times-more-likely-to-be-hospitalized-with-covid.html

Paul Stanley will be fine. And he said so himself.

R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 7b9863fab0c84264be681ed8c4bcbad3_md

You get it very mild. Like a common cold.

Meanwhile hospitals are filled up with unvaccinated covid patients battling for their lives, and wishing they had taken their shot when they had the chance.

https://www.cbs7.com/2021/08/24/grand-majority-covid-patients-area-hospitals-are-unvaccinated-more-patients-than-last-year/

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/unvaccinated-hospitalized-patients-say-they-regret-not-getting-shot-n1273342

I honestly do not know why some people spread misinformation on the net about vaccines. Do they wish for people to die of covid? Is that it? The spread of the disease can be stopped. And it's everybody's choice to get the shot, but lying about plain facts is seriously immoral. Trump took the shot. And urges his supporters to take it. Even he knows where we're at. Who are you helping by dying or letting those close to you die of a preventable disease? I don't understand making politics about health.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/08/rightwing-radio-host-dick-farrel-anti-vaxxer-dies-covid

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-vaxx-police-officer-dies-covid-b1910221.html

Make it stop, and save yourselves. And don't believe in Facebook/fringe theory websites. Ask your doctor if you should take the vaccine. Medical professionals know these things. The best medical scientists on the planet have worked hard on all these different vaccines, and googling does not make you an expert. The sad thing is, antivaxxers aren't just hurting themselves, they keep the germ alive and mutating and help it spread. Like plague rats. A vaccine creates natural immunity. We can kill this shit, and move on. The tools are here.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:38 pm

I am truly sorry you just wasted your time copying and pasting a bunch of left wing government lapdog sources. Carefully placing your words to shame in a passive aggressive manner.

What makes you think I trust or follow those news outlets?

R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Eb7c5810
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:43 pm

Whether or not Paul Stanley will be “fine” isn’t the point. He still got covid after being fully vaccinated and wearing a mask.

This is a half-assed vaccine (almost like a placebo because people “believed” they were safe). It requires follow up booster shots. It doesn’t truly protect anyone. Then there’s the question… when will it end? Fauci keeps moving the goalpost. He is always changing his mind like a buffoon. If everyone gets vaccinated and it still keeps infecting/killing, are you gonna apologize? Is Fauci and the government gonna apologize? Nope.

Like I said, I speak for myself. Whoever wants it, can have it.

Btw… do you know what the ingredients are in the vaccine? I would like to know. Why do they not tell us!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 6:21 pm

One of the directors of the CDC admitted that the vaccine doesn’t work. Sadly, most people don’t seek this info and continue to believe Fauci and the lying MSM lapdogs.

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 6:40 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I am truly sorry you just wasted your time copying and pasting a bunch of left wing government lapdog sources. 
I don't do the politics thing. Left wing, right wing, north wing, irrelevant to me. I just care about facts.

Troublezone wrote:

Btw… do you know what the ingredients are in the vaccine? I would like to know. Why do they not tell us!
They do tell you.

https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowledge-Base/Vaccine-Ingredients

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines.html

Once again, please ask your doctor.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 6:45 pm

Lari wrote:
You get it very mild. Like a common cold.

You are spreading misinformation! Paul Stanley said he had flu symptoms and he had “very rough days”.

It was never “very mild, like a common cold”.
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/kisss-paul-stanley-on-his-covid-19-battle-some-really-rough-days-behind/

Keep in mind that Paul was fully vaccinated.

Last edited by Troublezone on Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 6:49 pm

Troublezone wrote:
One of the directors of the CDC admitted that the vaccine doesn’t work. Sadly, most people don’t seek this info and continue to believe Fauci and the lying MSM lapdogs.

Please don't take your facts from Youtubers. They are not medical experts. They live off of views. I watched a few minutes of that and did I see Joe Rogan in there? Would you ask (eg.) Mick Jagger which surgery to take for your spinal injury? No, because celebrities are not reliable sources of medical information. 

Understand this person makes money off your views. Please talk to your doctor instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next