Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)

Go down 
+14
Leatherface
Wrecked Neck
deathisgain
Thrasher73
Glower
nevermore
Required Fields
Gilbert
Witchfinder
metalinmyveins
James B.
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 10:47 am

Nice tribute from Kyle Thomas.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/trouble-singer-kyle-thomas-pays-tribute-to-eric-wagner-he-was-an-influence-on-me-more-than-i-can-say/
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 1:52 am

Wrecked Neck likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 2:06 am

Anyone see this tribute song Candlemass did in Eric's honor? Really good cover of the first Trouble song I ever heard, and still one of my favorites.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 5:12 am

Yes I’ve heard it. It’s not bad… but Eric’s voice was the best!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:35 pm

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-trouble-singer-eric-wagners-solo-album-in-the-lonely-light-of-mourning-to-receive-posthumous-release-in-march/
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:49 am

Troublezone wrote:
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-trouble-singer-eric-wagners-solo-album-in-the-lonely-light-of-mourning-to-receive-posthumous-release-in-march/

Read a really cool article earlier today posted on fb. Don't remember if it was posted by Trouble, The Skull or just someone random, but it was a good read all about the album. Guess there are a,lot of guest musicians on it from a lot of his past bands. Sounded almost like a reverse Probot, him singing different songs with a different band on each one. Looking forward to it, I'm sure it'll be great.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:44 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Read a really cool article earlier today posted on fb. Don't remember if it was posted by Trouble, The Skull or just someone random, but it was a good read all about the album. Guess there are a,lot of guest musicians on it from a lot of his past bands. Sounded almost like a reverse Probot, him singing different songs with a different band on each one. Looking forward to it, I'm sure it'll be great.

I'm looking forward to it!

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 1:55 am

First song released from Eric Wagner’s solo album.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-trouble-singer-eric-wagner-first-single-maybe-tomorrow-from-posthumous-solo-album-now-available/
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 1:55 am

headbanger

R.I.P. Eric

Wrecked Neck likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 3:16 am

Troublezone wrote:
headbanger

R.I.P. Eric

Definitely picking this one up ASAP. headbanger

Troublezone and Glower like this post

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 8:34 am

Did Wagner know that he was dying when he composed this album ?
Is that a possible threaded theme to the entire release ? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 10:26 am

Glower wrote:
Did Wagner know that he was dying when he composed this album ?
Is that a possible threaded theme to the entire release ? Just curious.

No.
He died abruptly from covid related pneumonia. He always has written lyrics about death, doom and various other subjects. In recent years, he returned more to his doom roots and less of the hippie psychedelic stuff.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
headbanger

R.I.P. Eric

Definitely picking this one up ASAP. headbanger

My brother pre-ordered a copy for him and me yesterday.

Troublezone and Wrecked Neck like this post

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 11:42 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 3:40 pm

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-trouble-singer-eric-wagner-lyric-video-for-title-track-of-posthumous-solo-album-now-available/
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 6:53 pm

Troublezone wrote:
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-trouble-singer-eric-wagner-lyric-video-for-title-track-of-posthumous-solo-album-now-available/

He must have known he wasn't long for this world when he wrote this album. Loved that song, and the video. Really cool seeing all those pictures. 

Troublezone and nevermore like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)   R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Eric Wagner (Trouble/The Skull)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4