Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water

Go down 
+4
Gilbert
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 6:38 pm

Flotsam And Jetsam are releasing a new album on June 4th entitled Blood In The Water.

https://www.flotstildeath.com/news/flotsam-and-jetsam-to-release-14th-studio-album-blood-in-the-water/

Cool cover art!

Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Blood-in-the-water-studio-album

End Of Chaos was great. I'm looking forward to this one.

Last edited by 007 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Always looking forward to new Flotz! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 8:14 pm

Dammit I havent even gotten the last one yet. I'm falling behind!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 9:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

C’mon man, get with the program! Flotz til death!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 9:48 pm

A blind purchase headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 4:48 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

C’mon man, get with the program! Flotz til death!

Yeah!!
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 12:29 am

Well I've already got 9 of their albums so I'll probably be picking up this one as well.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 1:56 am

High is the only F&J studio release still missing from my collection.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 10:33 pm

The only Flotz album I don’t like is Unnatural Selection because the production is horrible. The bass drums are super loud and everything else is pushed down in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 11:22 pm

Glad that this band is still around, delivering superb heavy metal.

I think that their self titled 2016 release was better than their last one.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 12:34 am

Not sure if I shared this before, but they used to practice in a custom car garage a friend of my dad's used to own way back in the early 2000's. Really pissed me off because he never told me until after we moved to Seattle. I ran into the guitarist once after a show in Seattle, and they no longer practice there anymore. Really bums me out, been a fan since their debut album dropped, would have loved to sit in just once during a jam session.

I'll definitely be buying the new album, they've been putting out some great ones lately.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 4:11 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Not sure if I shared this before, but they used to practice in a custom car garage a friend of my dad's used to own way back in the early 2000's. Really pissed me off because he never told me until after we moved to Seattle. I ran into the guitarist once after a show in Seattle, and they no longer practice there anymore. Really bums me out, been a fan since their debut album dropped, would have loved to sit in just once during a jam session.

I'll definitely be buying the new album, they've been putting out some great ones lately.

Cool story! What guitarist did you talk to? They’ve had a revolving door of players. The main guys used to be Michael Gilbert and Ed Carlson. Mark Simpson was in the band over a decade too.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 2:25 am

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Cool story! What guitarist did you talk to? They’ve had a revolving door of players. The main guys used to be Michael Gilbert and Ed Carlson. Mark Simpson was in the band over a decade too.

I talked to Michael Gilbert. Pretty sure he must have just rejoined the band because he said he was the new guy lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 3:25 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

I talked to Michael Gilbert. Pretty sure he must have just rejoined the band because he said he was the new guy lol

That was around the time of their Ugly Noise album.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 1:22 am

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

That was around the time of their Ugly Noise album.
Yeah, the show we were at was either that album or The Cold.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 2:06 am

Troublezone wrote:
The only Flotz album I don’t like is Unnatural Selection because the production is horrible. The bass drums are super loud and everything else is pushed down in the mix.

I didn't like that one. And the My God album didn't do much for me either.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 2:14 am

nevermore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I actually like the My God album. Played it a lot as a new release. “High” is also very underrated IMO.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 6:10 am

Troublezone wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I actually like the My God album. Played it a lot as a new release. “High” is also very underrated IMO.

headbanger My God is a kick ass album.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 8:09 am

007 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

headbanger  My God is a kick ass album.

Need to give this one a fresh spin headbanger headbanger.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 11:42 am

Troublezone wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I liked the High album. I'm going to have to revisit My God.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 am

Pretty good song. It’s solid and consistent with the last couple albums. I also really like the Randy Rhoads style solo.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 6:19 am

Me likee! And you're right. This fits right in with their last few releases. Looking forward to adding this to the collection.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 9:49 am

Good song.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Here is the video clip:

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Here is the video clip:

headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water   Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flotsam And Jetsam-Blood In The Water
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next