Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flotsam and Jetsam

Go down 
+9
MetalHeartMonsterMan
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
nevermore
Troublezone
DakotaRogers
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 11:07 am

Flotsam and Jetsam Flotsamandjetsamselftitledcd

"Flotsam And Jetsam" , May 20th, album track listing:

01. Seventh Seal
02. Life Is A Mess
03. Taser
04. Iron Maiden
05. Verge Of Tragedy
06. Creeper
07. L.O.T.D.
08. The Incantation
09. Monkey Wrench
10. Time To Go
11. Smoking Gun
12. Forbidden Territories

FLOTSAM AND JETSAM is:

Eric "A.K." Knutson - Vocals
Steve Conley - Guitar
Michael Gilbert - Guitar
Michael Spencer - Bass
Jason Bittner - Drums

headbanger

Last edited by MetalGuy71 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the date)
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39550

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 11:29 am

YES !  I'm in !  Can't seem to find a release date though.

Edit : Found it. May 20th on AFM Records.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 11:50 am

Fixed. My bad. Had it on the title page, but forgot to put it in the thread.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:38 pm

Sweet. I did the Kickstarter for their last new studio album, which I enjoyed. Didn't do the Kickstarter for the re-record though. Looking forward to this one.

Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Who knows, maybe this will be the coveted 4th Flotsam and Jetsam album that won't suck ass.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 6:19 am

Always looking forward to new Flotz music!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25855

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:23 am

Nice!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Nice. Any songs available yet?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:21 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Nice. Any songs available yet?

Nothing yet that I'm aware of. Soon I imagine.

Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:11 pm

Here's a band that's strikingly similar to modern Flotsam and Jetsam, for the one's who are dying to hear the new material.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:23 am

That Enertia sounds pretty good. I've seen their album on the Tribunal website, but never actually heard them. I could listen to more of this.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 10:39 am

New tune. Sounds killer!!

"Put them in the iron maiden."

\'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 10:54 am

headbanger

That's excellent ! Eric A.K. sounds terrific in that.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Wow! Amazing speed, excellent vocals.
What more to say? I am definitely in.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 8:41 pm

I loved The Cold, but didn't care much for their last album. I hope this one is more on par with The Cold, and judging by this track that seems to be the case. Hope they come back up my way so I can see them again.
Back to top Go down
MetalHeartMonsterMan
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalHeartMonsterMan

Number of posts : 20

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Meh, nothing special.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 2:17 pm

'Nother new tune...

Sounds like Flots have upped the intensity on this new one. Both songs I've heard so far sound thrashier and ballsier than they have on the last few albums (which I liked). Methinks it's gonna be a killer album.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Yeah that's another good one !

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Wow. I am breathless. We're heading for an awesome album. I already preordered my copy on amazon uk. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 3:37 am

Not bad, not bad at all.

On a side note, how many bands is Bittner in anyway? Shadows Fall, Toxik, now F&J. Any others?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 4:10 am

Wow I really liked that second song. The new album is shaping up to be pretty good, Think I'll pre-order it tonight. \m/
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Of the 2 songs I have heard so far, this will be their best album in YEARS!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 8:48 am

Anyone else pick this one up ? It came Saturday but I didn't get to listen to it until this morning. It's a really good listen. I think it may be better than the last two and I liked both of them a lot.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 10:12 am

007 wrote:
Anyone else pick this one up ? It came Saturday but I didn't get to listen to it until this morning. It's a really good listen. I think it may be better than the last two and I liked both of them a lot.

It's at the top of my want-list, but it seems a little pricey for a new release. The samples I've heard sound awesome/

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 11:17 am

I ordered mine through Best Buy. With shipping and tax it came to just over $20.00. A little pricy I guess but I figured it was probably the easiest way to get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flotsam and Jetsam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flotsam and Jetsam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next