Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+35
Lurideath
exact33
stpatrik
tohostudios
candlemass
nevermore
zlogdan
Dark Horseman
Gilbert
Troublezone
Witchfinder
Runicen
glassprison
kethdredd
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
DevZor
Thrasher73
James B.
Eyesore
mikeinfla
Temple of Blood
DakotaRogers
metalinmyveins
Boris2008
assault_attack
thejokeriv
Wayne
Wurthless
corplhicks
bgsully
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
chewie
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
That Crimson Glory song he did with them was easily one of the worst songs they've ever done, and he was so proud of it.

Must be awful to have so much hate in your heart. lol!

Did I tell you that I drove for 5 hours to see CG perform with Todd and it was amazing?
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 8:48 pm

Yeah, that's good.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 10:00 pm

That track makes me want to check the whole thing out. I've slept on the Todd-ryche stuff, never jammed any of them all the way through.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 pm

So, did anybody get this from a store yet? I hit up 2 places since Friday and couldn't find a copy. I am heading to see them on Friday night and wanted to be familiar with new material. I only ask cuz there was a problem with Pledgemusic and all.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 11:00 pm

The album is available on Amazon. I will order my copy as soon as i receive a pending order of cds.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 11:25 pm

The store in my town wants too much for it so I'll have to do Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 3:20 am

Dark Horseman wrote:

Out of pure curiosity, how much are they charging?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 8:04 am

Dark Horseman wrote:

Ok, so it's made it into stores then. Thanks, DH.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 10:10 am

I totally forgot that this album was coming out this past Fri. so I haven't even looked for it yet. Thanks for the reminder. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 4:40 pm

the sentinel wrote:
So, did anybody get this from a store yet? I hit up 2 places since Friday and couldn't find a copy. I am heading to see them on Friday night and wanted to be familiar with new material. I only ask cuz there was a problem with Pledgemusic and all.

Since Best Buy got out of the cd business, I just order online anymore for new releases. The only alternative I know of anymore is FYE. But screw them and their ridiculous prices.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 7:35 pm

There's a little indie store in town that will usually order one or two copies of better know rock bands and they had it for 17.99.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 1:38 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Since Best Buy got out of the cd business, I just order online anymore for new releases. The only alternative I know of anymore is FYE. But screw them and their ridiculous prices.

I'm shocked there are still FYE's around. Our's just closed down a couple of months ago. Not that I really miss them.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 2:49 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
There's a little indie store in town that will usually order one or two copies of better know rock bands and they had it for 17.99.

Prices in Europe are similar actually.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:03 am

corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I'm shocked there are still FYE's around. Our's just closed down a couple of months ago. Not that I really miss them.

They're still at my local mall, but music is hardly a priority for them anymore. It's more like a Spencer's or Hot Topic.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 1:44 pm

I will be in Paris next week. Will pick it up probably there.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 1:46 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

They're still at my local mall, but music is hardly a priority for them anymore. It's more like a Spencer's or Hot Topic.

You should see the local Virgin Megastores still open around here. They no longer carry any Cds. Just books, electronics, toys and gadgets. A real shame.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:24 pm

I think it's a strong album from this lineup. The first three songs--"Blood of the Levant"; "Man the Machine"; and "Light-Years"--work really well as a string of opening tracks. And songs like "Propaganda Fashion" to me seem to exemplify how some of the more "modern" Geoff fronted QR songs might have sounded if they were just done better in the studio.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 9:09 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Yeah, I got a $35 gift card from my boss at xmas from there and it's like I hate them so much I don't even wanna use it. Haha.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 9:11 pm

glassprison wrote:
I think it's a strong album from this lineup. The first three songs--"Blood of the Levant"; "Man the Machine"; and "Light-Years"--work really well as a string of opening tracks. And songs like "Propaganda Fashion" to me seem to exemplify how some of the more "modern" Geoff fronted QR songs might have sounded if they were just done better in the studio.

I read a glowing review on blabbermouth a few minutes ago. For whatever that's worth. Smile
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:15 am

Uhh, guys? Why is Todd credited for drums?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found the answer a page or two back.

Spinning the album for the first time, I thought that maybe they had a new drummer. I'm not the biggest QR fan but I knew there was no way that was Scott playing. So I looked it up and got smacked in the face.

Todd isn't great but damn impressive.

Album is okay. Inoffensive.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 9:24 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
That Crimson Glory song he did with them was easily one of the worst songs they've ever done, and he was so proud of it.

Must be awful to have so much hate in your heart. lol!

Did I tell you that I drove for 5 hours to see CG perform with Todd and it was amazing?  

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Tellmemore-300x236
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 12:10 am

Dang, this is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 1:45 am

Finally picked up the warning on cd last week. What an amazing album headbanger headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6379

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 3:45 am

Gilbert wrote:
Finally picked up the warning on cd last week. What an amazing album headbanger headbanger.

Wow, oh yes it is. My favourite Queensryche album.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 5:04 am

Lari wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Wow, oh yes it is. My favourite Queensryche album.

Actually i was walking around in Brussels discovering the old part of the city. Saw the cd in a small record shop so i picked it up for less than 7 euros!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next