Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+35
Lurideath
exact33
stpatrik
tohostudios
candlemass
nevermore
zlogdan
Dark Horseman
Gilbert
Troublezone
Witchfinder
Runicen
glassprison
kethdredd
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
DevZor
Thrasher73
James B.
Eyesore
mikeinfla
Temple of Blood
DakotaRogers
metalinmyveins
Boris2008
assault_attack
thejokeriv
Wayne
Wurthless
corplhicks
bgsully
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
chewie
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 4:14 pm

Jon made a mistake attending the J6 protest, but is he as bad as Varg from Burzum? Geez… let it go. The guy didn’t kill anyone. The whole fiasco with the Democrats and the lack of security was suspicious as hell to begin with. Pelosi rejected the offer for the national guard to be sent.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 5:33 pm

Gonna have to wait until at least the end of the month, for the album to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 9:26 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Jon made a mistake attending the J6 protest, but is he as bad as Varg from Burzum? Geez… let it go. The guy didn’t kill anyone. The whole fiasco with the Democrats and the lack of security was suspicious as hell to begin with. Pelosi rejected the offer for the national guard to be sent.

Jesus, bro. Were you just sitting there stewing in annoyance for the whole day that you had to come back and pick a fight? Laughing very hard

No, what Jon did isn't as bad as what Varg did, but it was still incredibly stupid. There was no "lack of security." There was plenty, but sadly not enough to stop Y'All Qaeda because...who the fuck thought they were dumb enough to try that? Also she did not reject an offer to have the National Guard there. ZERO proof of that. However, she did request military assistance, which included the National Guard, after the Mayonnaise Militia began storming the gates.

No need to reply. I know you'll just repeat more unfounded, fictional nonsense. No need to go down that road again in this thread.

Troublezone and Gilbert like this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 11:57 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Jesus, bro. Were you just sitting there stewing in annoyance for the whole day that you had to come back and pick a fight? Laughing very hard

No, what Jon did isn't as bad as what Varg did, but it was still incredibly stupid. There was no "lack of security." There was plenty, but sadly not enough to stop Y'All Qaeda because...who the fuck thought they were dumb enough to try that? Also she did not reject an offer to have the National Guard there. ZERO proof of that. However, she did request military assistance, which included the National Guard, after the Mayonnaise Militia began storming the gates.

No need to reply. I know you'll just repeat more unfounded, fictional nonsense. No need to go down that road again in this thread.

Yeah… everything is “unfounded” to you. Do you even look beyond what your told by the msm? That old btch is just as senile as Joe. Damn! You sure don’t mind that much.

Btw, you are the one that mentioned Jon. That automatically made your comment a J6 reference. Like I said… let it go!

Of coarse there’s no need to reply... you get the last word! Right?

Last edited by Troublezone on Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 11:59 pm

Okay, carry on with the Queensryche discussion.  
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 12:23 am

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Yeah… everything is “unfounded” to you. Do you even look beyond what your told by the msm? That old btch is just as senile as Joe. Damn! You sure don’t mind that much.

Btw, you are the one that mentioned Jon. That automatically made your comment a J6 reference. Like I said… let it go!

So you can make a little dig at ol' libtard Todd, but I can't do the same to ol' conservatard Jon? Come on, dude.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 1:19 am

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

So you can make a little dig at ol' libtard Todd, but I can't do the same to ol' conservatard Jon? Come on, dude.

To the contrary, I like Todd’s singing and his solo album. My only issue with him was his militant stance on shaming people that didn’t want to take the experimental vaccine (hence my conformist joke).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 8:24 am

(Sigh) Does every fuckin' thread on this board have to turn political? Jeezus.

Anyway... my copy of the new album should be arriving in today's mail. About damn time. :cheese:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 9:37 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
(Sigh) Does every fuckin' thread on this board have to turn political? Jeezus.

Anyway... my copy of the new album should be arriving in today's mail. About damn time. :cheese:

I blame Billy Idol.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 12:22 pm

I kinda/sorta started it by clowning on Todd.

Seems Kensryche took offense Laughing very hard

(IMHDO) This band's last good album was "The Warning". Talent & possibility were outweighed by ostentatious musical endeavor. <--- translated as "They drank their own kool-aid"

It's  cool folks dig on em'
They had the opportunity to reinvent themselves, but all I hear is frivolous rehashing of what came before.   I really tried to like this current rendition, but the discs stayed on the shelve after an initial listen or two.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 6:14 pm

James B. wrote:

(IMHDO) This band's last good album was "The Warning". Talent & possibility were outweighed by ostentatious musical endeavor. <--- translated as "They drank their own kool-aid"

They had the opportunity to reinvent themselves, but all I hear is frivolous rehashing of what came before.   I really tried to like this current rendition, but the discs stayed on the shelve after an initial listen or two.

No worries.
Ken only gets upset at my comments (even if I’m just joking). It doesn’t matter if you sparked it. You might as well be invisible to him. Don’t ask me why…  don\'t know
I guess I just annoy the shit outta him.

As far as Queensryche goes… I like them up to Empire. After DeGarmo left they especially had a noticeable decline. Tate is not a Metal fan and he made sure we all knew that! I guess I’m considered a latecomer since I first discovered them on Headbangers Ball around 1990. I think the Toddryche music has been improving since his solo album made a splash. He actually influences the other guys to play better and go a bit heavier.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 11:30 pm

Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

No worries.
Ken only gets upset at my comments (even if I’m just joking). It doesn’t matter if you sparked it. You might as well be invisible to him. Don’t ask me why…  don\'t know

You guys made a joke, then I made a joke. Not sure how that makes me upset or annoyed. lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 11:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

No worries.

You guys made a joke, then I made a joke. Not sure how that makes me upset or annoyed. lol!

Flashbacks / HoM PTSD!   Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14