Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+35
Lurideath
exact33
stpatrik
tohostudios
candlemass
nevermore
zlogdan
Dark Horseman
Gilbert
Troublezone
Witchfinder
Runicen
glassprison
kethdredd
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
DevZor
Thrasher73
James B.
Eyesore
mikeinfla
Temple of Blood
DakotaRogers
metalinmyveins
Boris2008
assault_attack
thejokeriv
Wayne
Wurthless
corplhicks
bgsully
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
chewie
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 8:41 am

Great pickup, they were inspired on that one.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 11:45 am

I have the new one and love it. I have the black, red smoke autographed, and red on vinyl.

Wargod60
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:43 pm

I'm loving this album! My favorite song currently is "Light Years".

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:55 pm

It's a good one, Dark Reverie might be favorite on this album.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 7:25 pm

My favorite is still this one:

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 3:12 am

Those sound good. I may have to pull the trigger on this one.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 5:38 am

It's very good. I would say a slight step up over "Human" but not as good as the first effort. It's really become LaTorre leading the way which I think is a good thing. He's younger and has the passion that will carry them through another album or two. My biggest issue with the direction they were in under Tate was that it felt uninspired and just phoned in. That's why the songs sucked.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 7:25 am

I still haven't gotten this damn album! It's on the list tho.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 9:10 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

What???? QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 37951

Go buy it now headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

What???? QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 37951

Go buy it now headbanger.

Nor have I. I wanted access to the behind-the-scenes stuff during their Pledge Music campaign, so I just paid for the digital version. Then they never sent the fucking thing. I know Pledge Music dicked them over, but holy crap at least send the MP3s to the people who paid for them!

So I illegally downloaded the album. Haha. Holding out for a cheaper copy of the bonus-track version.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 8:47 am

I just got my copy this week. I like it. Nothing mind-blowing, but decent enough for what it is. It'll probably make my Top 10 for the Year, but that's not saying much as I haven't purchased much this year so far.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 11:35 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I just got my copy this week. I like it. Nothing mind-blowing, but decent enough for what it is. It'll probably make my Top 10 for the Year, but that's not saying much as I haven't purchased much this year so far.

It will definitely be in my top 10 too headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 1:44 pm

I think it's a fantastic album.

One thing that has surprised me on the last two albums is that Eddie Jackson can write some damn good tunes! He's written "Propaganda Fashion," "Light Years," "Eye9," and "46º North," music and lyrics. Didn't think he wrote at all. He didn't even have a writing credit until Empire, and only like four total until these new albums, and none of those earlier ones were sole credits.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 7:26 am

Tater cannot stop acting like a total jerk:

https://sleazeroxx.com/simone-mularoni-outlines-difficulties-working-with-geoff-tate-on-sweet-oblivion-project/?fbclid=IwAR3nbeIkVLJfq3xwaa7KjHIzgQERueDhzcTgjieP35iuASKx-3mqodLDMAg

Sweet Obliveon sounds like some of the best work he's done in years. What a waste.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 8:09 am

So much ego.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 8:21 am

Sounds like Geoff's wife attended the Sharon Osbourne Academy of Career Management.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 10:44 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Sounds like Geoff's wife attended the Sharon Osbourne Academy of Career Management.

I think I heard Wendy Dio will be at a future management seminar. It will be called: "How to milk your husbands career, Hologram 101"
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 11:06 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I think I heard Wendy Dio will be at a future management seminar. It will be called: "How to milk your husbands career, Hologram 101"

Oh yeah, I'm sure Sharon has been watching the Dio-gram tour very closely, taking notes and saying, "soon... soooooon...."

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 5:23 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Oh yeah, I'm sure Sharon has been watching the Dio-gram tour very closely, taking notes and saying, "soon... soooooon...."

lol!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 5:23 pm

I noticed yesterday that Amazon is no longer selling this CD. It's only available from third-party sellers now. Should have bought it a few weeks ago. =(
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 7:45 am

Already? That sucks but i'm guessing it had a limited run due to their money issues.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 8:06 am

It is still available on Amazon UK. This is where i got my cd from.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 1:44 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Already? That sucks but i'm guessing it had a limited run due to their money issues.

They're having money issues?
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 3:15 pm

Along the lines of not selling enough albums to make it worth printing a lot of albums. I should've been clearer.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 8:33 pm

Glad I already got this one with the limited supply. As been said before, not mind blowing but a very solid album.

As for Tate, while I enjoy the stuff he's doing with Avantasia, with his track record and after hearing Operation Mindcrime-The Key I don't want anything with his fingerprints on it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next