Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Go down 
+5
thejokeriv
mc666
spiritoradio
scottmitchell74
DallasBlack
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 5:46 pm

i like Caffery's solo stuff much better than JOP & C2C. it just seems a bit heavier to me.

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 5:58 pm

mc666 wrote:
i like Caffery's solo stuff much better than JOP & C2C. it just seems a bit heavier to me.
Definitely heavier. I like Circle II Circle better than both. I'm just a bigger fan of Zak's voice, I think.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:56 pm

I like CIIC and JOP, but did not get into Faces/GDW at all. I will check out Pins and Needles, however.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:15 am

Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Definitely heavier. I like Circle II Circle better than both. I'm just a bigger fan of Zak's voice, I think.

Which Circle II Circle album do you think is the best so far? I go with Burden Of Truth (I can't stop listening to it).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:25 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Which Circle II Circle album do you think is the best so far? I go with Burden Of Truth (I can't stop listening to it).
Oh, I can't even pick. I love all three equally!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra   Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2