Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeRegisterLog in

 

 Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1694
Age : 50

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Addy wrote:
its always been a year so Im guessing next summer Sad

Yes I love that setup on littlefinger That was a masterstroke Im glad that was a setup too cuz they both have been through so much they need each other.

How bout R+L=J  verbally confirmed!!!!! and now Samwell knows too

Also loved how Theon got some redemption there

Yes Cersi needs to die I suspect it will be Jamie, more now than ever.  

The Wall going down HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had a feeling that was how they were gonna end the season
I read somewhere yesterday that it might not come out till 2019. Real shame if they wait that long, so I hope whoever wrote the article is just speaking out his ass.

I didn't really care for the Theon scene however. I know why they did it, and he's going to end up saving the day when he discovers his uncle isn't where he said he was going to be. I just don't think that him and Jon being buddies again is necessary for that. Theon needs to die for what he did at winterfell.

And yeah, Cersi will die, but I want Tyrion to do it. She's given him more grief than even his father, but it would be more powerful coming from Jaime.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4199
Age : 46

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 8:11 am

I think it would destroy Jamie especially if she really is pregnant and it's his which probably is

Yeah maybe, he did kinda died already when he was in Ramsay's clutches the proud headstrong Ironborn died in captivity, Theon is now just a shell. But yeah I know why that scene happened. As my wife said maybe he is starting to regrow a pair Very Happy

I wonder if Tyrion betrayed Dani in some way. Didnt Tyrion promise Cersei that her unborn child would sit on the throne? I thought i heard and read that somewhere.

I was reading some theory that Bran might be the Night King or connected to him in some way at the end when the dead crossed the wall supposidely their hoard walked in the shape of the Stark sigil. We will see... I thought i remember reading that the Night King was a former Lord Commander of the Watch AND was a Stark or related to the Starks. That was book info I believe.

I like that Jamie has some sense of honor. He's come a long way. Granted he has been on the wrong side but the fact he doesnt have his head up his or Cersei's ass is good. He would be a valuable asset to the North.

I am excited to see what happens when its learned of Jon's true origins He would definitely make an awesome King and I think would re-unite Westeros

I do think that whoever wrote that 2019 thing was speaking out of their ass or predicting the release of Winds of Winter.

The only thing that would soften the blow of a delayed release for me would be Martin releasing Winds and Promise of Spring but I am willing to bet that I will be caught up on the books before Winds will get released. Im on Book 3 now
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25523
Age : 49

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 10:55 am

Surely I'm not the only one that was disappointed with the series finale last night?

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1694
Age : 50

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 12:52 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Surely I'm not the only one that was disappointed with the series finale last night?
Nope not the only one. I didn't hate it as much as I thought I was going to, but it definitely could have been better. I'm guessing there will either be a spin-off movie or mini series to tie things up. Seemed really rushed, and don't know the reasoning for it. It's not like the show was losing its popularity, so why two shortened seasons to end it on makes no sense to me.

Still looking forward to the spin-off they have planned for the earlier history of the world. But one thing I'm not going t o do as I had planned, and that is, I'm not buying the box set for this series. Seen it twice, not counting this season, if it had a better ending I most likely would have bought it. Oh well, saved myself a couple hundred bucks at least.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25523
Age : 49

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 12:59 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Surely I'm not the only one that was disappointed with the series finale last night?

Nope not the only one. I didn't hate it as much as I thought I was going to, but it definitely could have been better.

That's about where I stand. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. I was expecting more drama or deaths I guess.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7135
Age : 52

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 1:11 pm

Season 8 was an absolute disaster. I have never seen a series that completely immolated its reputation in the span of 4 episodes but GOT did it. Congrats.

To be honest, GOT started to get dumb in season 5 but it was still enjoyable until season 7 when logic and character development were tossed in the trash in a rush to complete the show.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25523
Age : 49

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Season 8 was an absolute disaster. I have never seen a series that completely immolated its reputation in the span of 4 episodes but GOT did it. Congrats.

To be honest, GOT started to get dumb in season 5 but it was still enjoyable until season 7 when logic and character development were tossed in the trash in a rush to complete the show.

Right around the time HBO went on their own when they ran out of story lines from the books.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 8728
Age : 46

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 3:07 pm

I've been a fan since long before the show. I've been glued to the show each year. The highs have been VERY high, and there have been some lows. I'm mostly disappointed that the last two seasons were rushed. That said, I just don't get all of the whining about the ending. What did people want/expect?

I for one thought they wrapped up pretty nicely. Of course I had my preferences/wants (and maybe I'll get them when the books come out) but stories/movies never promise to give us what we want...just a good ride. I think we got that.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1694
Age : 50

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 2:13 am

So I was talking to a coworker today about the show, and another driver shows up. He used to live in LA and apparently once made a delivery somewhere that had the actual throne from the show. This guy isn't quite all there, so he had no idea what it was. He thought it was junk and asked if he could have it. Of course they laughed at him and said no. They told him what it was and he didn't understand, and still was hoping to get it so he could put it on his back porch. Showed me some pictures of him sitting on it, and other photos of it just sitting there in a building. Looked like a studio type building, so pretty sure he was telling the truth. I told him he could get a minimum of a hundred grand for it, and he's like "why it was a piece of junk".

Just thought it was funny he had no clue what he was asking for so he could put it on his back porch.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4199
Age : 46

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 9:37 am

I have mixed feelings about the finale tbh what my biggest issue was, was 1) we were promised 6 movie length episodes, the first 2 were under an hour) 2) We got 6 episodes should have gotten a full season IMO, 3) We waited 2 FREAKING Years for 6 episodes that were basically crammed together. Did i enjoy them yes could it have gone on longer ? yes

I think had Martin didnt drop the ball on Winds and Dream of Spring the last few seasons would have been better but again I enjoyed them always room to make it better though
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7056
Age : 40

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:41 am

Did anyone enjoy or at least tolerate the finale?? My friends were about ready to start a citywide riot after. And all of the internet I've seen so far seems to share the sentiment.

I'm in season 3, anxiously awaiting the Red Wedding I've heard so much about. As Witchfinder had pointed out to me, the seasons are of mixed quality. So far it's been getting somewhat better, but I still find I have a ton more problems with the writing in GoT than I do in so many other shows I've seen. There are simply too many narrative flubs for the sake of sensation that leave the viewer in question. Did Tyrion have to use ALL of the Dragonfire at once for Stannis? Why do we see Tywen early on (S01) approve of Tyrion's intelligence and cunning for Hand of the King, yet all of a sudden express nothing but contempt even after Tyrion's contribution against the siege? Was the thread about Dany at Quarth even necessary beyond getting a ship? Why is Jon Snow such a mouth-breathing moron? Why did Dog (don't know his name, that's what I call him) abruptly get jello knees and defect during the siege? And what the hell happened to Winterfell?? Like, I get it now, but the way things were edited and the lackluster presentation made me wonder if the writers even cared about the joint? Yes, these are easily answered (or at least given theory) but my point is the show lacks a certain clarity and no one should be asking these questions in the first place.

Also if you notice closely most of the dialogue loops itself. A conversation between Jaimie and pretty much anyone else basically restates the current situation and his mood. Or how when Reny dies we hear two different characters in two different scenes use variations of the same line, "you can't avenge him from the grave/if you're dead." It feels like there's padding afoot, and it's starting to grow as the show continues.

I know, I'm usually unapologetically critical, but I feel there's a lot here that renders such an epic story down to generic TV tropes partially buoyed by gratuitous sex and violence (don't get me wrong, I'm glad that stuff is seeing more light on cable TV). OTHERWISE, HOWEVER: it's a good show. One one gets the politics locked in (and that fucking cascade of weird-ass names), it becomes heavily magnetic.

My favorite thing about what I've seen? The art department and attention to aesthetic detail. Set design that reminds me of the Old Hollywood epics. It's all ravishingly beautiful or gross as--literally--hell, depending on location. They nailed that era.

There are a lot of spelling errors up there, but I've gotta get back to work and this is turning (AGAIN) into a community college essay. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7135
Age : 52

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:25 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Did anyone enjoy or at least tolerate the finale?? My friends were about ready to start a citywide riot after. And all of the internet I've seen so far seems to share the sentiment.

I'm in season 3, anxiously awaiting the Red Wedding I've heard so much about. As Witchfinder had pointed out to me, the seasons are of mixed quality. So far it's been getting somewhat better, but I still find I have a ton more problems with the writing in GoT than I do in so many other shows I've seen. There are simply too many narrative flubs for the sake of sensation that leave the viewer in question. Did Tyrion have to use ALL of the Dragonfire at once for Stannis? Why do we see Tywen early on (S01) approve of Tyrion's intelligence and cunning for Hand of the King, yet all of a sudden express nothing but contempt even after Tyrion's contribution against the siege? Was the thread about Dany at Quarth even necessary beyond getting a ship? Why is Jon Snow such a mouth-breathing moron? Why did Dog (don't know his name, that's what I call him) abruptly get jello knees and defect during the siege? And what the hell happened to Winterfell?? Like, I get it now, but the way things were edited and the lackluster presentation made me wonder if the writers even cared about the joint? Yes, these are easily answered (or at least given theory) but my point is the show lacks a certain clarity and no one should be asking these questions in the first place.

Also if you notice closely most of the dialogue loops itself. A conversation between Jaimie and pretty much anyone else basically restates the current situation and his mood. Or how when Reny dies we hear two different characters in two different scenes use variations of the same line, "you can't avenge him from the grave/if you're dead." It feels like there's padding afoot, and it's starting to grow as the show continues.

I know, I'm usually unapologetically critical, but I feel there's a lot here that renders such an epic story down to generic TV tropes partially buoyed by gratuitous sex and violence (don't get me wrong, I'm glad that stuff is seeing more light on cable TV). OTHERWISE, HOWEVER: it's a good show. One one gets the politics locked in (and that fucking cascade of weird-ass names), it becomes heavily magnetic.

My favorite thing about what I've seen? The art department and attention to aesthetic detail. Set design that reminds me of the Old Hollywood epics. It's all ravishingly beautiful or gross as--literally--hell, depending on location. They nailed that era.

There are a lot of spelling errors up there, but I've gotta get back to work and this is turning (AGAIN) into a community college essay. Laughing

Dog is Sandor Clegane and he freaked out during the Battle of Blackwater Bay because of his fear of fire.

The entire 8th season was trash.  They simply rushed everything to conclude the series.  I would advise you to place no stock in any prophecies that are mentioned during the show as they almost all amount to nothing and are completely forgotten by the end of the show. Also, years long character arcs are completely ruined by characters acting illogically to get to a conclusion.  Resources, weather, time, distance - all disappear, contract, expand, or are dispensed with to further the plot.

For instance, remember that horn that Sam found with a bunch of runes inscribed on it in season 2?  Never remarked on again because these writers have apparently never heard of Chekhov's gun, and that example is very minor.

I think there are many people that think the dissatisfaction with the ending comes from not liking who was on the throne or the fate of characters, but that's incorrect.  The dissatisfaction comes from the fact that everything was rushed and sloppy.  I don't care who's on the throne at the end as long as we get there logically. Characters motivations have to be explained in the show itself, not in interviews with the directors after the episode.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lari

Number of posts : 4986
Age : 40

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 9:24 am

I just finished watching the series. And now I'm reading on the internet how people didn't like the ending. Come on! What's wrong with it?! I for one loved it. Just because the earlier seasons were slower paced, it doesn't mean you can't speed things up a little towards the end when characters are already fully developed.

The Daenerys heel turn also made perfect sense to me. I've been married long enough to understand she just got her PMS at the wrong moment and felt like murdering a bunch of people. I generally like surprising moments like that anyway (yes, I'm a wrestling fan).

The commentaries and bonus material on the discs were great and got me deeper in the mythos and made me understand more about the massive universe behind the series. Like how this was just one period in the history of a much greater story.

It was a satisfying end, to me. Seasons 6-8 were better than 4-5, in my opinion. There wasn't pointless filler like Dorne, faceless assassins and all those endless Essos travels of Daenerys. There wasn't too much substance between the Red Wedding and the Battle of the Bastards.

If I got to change one thing, I would have made Varys a little more consistent in the end. He was not a naive simpleton just admitting guilt like they portrayed him at his execution. You'd need a careful plot to expose his treason, Stark girls/Littlefinger style, because just like Peter Baelish, Varys was always one step ahead of everyone else. Speaking of Littlefinger, he was my absolute favourite character in the show. He would make every domino fall in a perfect, bittersweet way, from starting the Lannister/Stark war to becoming to ruler of the Vale and Harrenhaal. Great, great character. Ramsay Bolton was great too. Really a terrific bad guy. Intelligent, violent, deadpan funny, had a little bit of American Psycho in him. Tormund Giantsbane for instance was a too blatant comedic relief guy.

Sandor "The Hound" Clegane was otherwise a good character, but his story arc was a little hard to believe. He just hated his brother? That's all!? That got him so depressed? You know he was free to fight Ser Gregor probably like a thousand times before the series even began. They were both living in King's Landing. But he never did. He just somehow obsessed over the Mountain secretly, I guess. Meh. Entertaining badass character anyway.

I would have liked to hear more from the Night King. He could speak (in his ice language), but that character got no development. Just methodically doing his bidding. Doing it well. Aside from the fact that he was leading the undead to kill every man alive, I thought he was kind of sympathetic. Probably just wanted peace and harmony and the only way to create it in Westeros was to wipe out men. Can't blame him. Nothing to hate about him. The hippie elf tree folk created him. He was the victim.

Favourite female character was obviously Olenna.

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 61WETPlyQNL._UL1000_

And that badass Mormont girl. She should have gotten the Iron Throne.

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 27ec465fe9f9fb4b6e774c6268b5b235

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 62d306d1d0d958950c8b46d1f296dbde

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Lyannamormont

Definitely a show for the memes, in general. You could write a book about the Hound's quotes alone.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1694
Age : 50

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 12:18 pm

"Who has a better story than Bran the Broken?"

Ummmmm........EVERYFUCKINGBODY!!!!!


Glad you liked it, wish I did. Like I said above, it was okay, but too rushed. I think it's great that by them rushing and screwing up, the last two seasons, it cost them a Star Wars trilogy. Oh course that's just rumors, but I bet it's pretty spot on.

Much like the last SW trilogy, I wish they could erase season 8 and rewrite it. It had some cool moments, but taking out the entire army of walkers in one fell swoop was so anticlimactic. Cersei got off way too easy, at the very least her brother should have been the one that killed her. John Snow should have been king, and him and his aunt Daenerys should have ruled the realm in peace. Bran the Broken never did shit the entire show, and was so much wasted potential of what should have been a badass character.

I could go on, but those are my biggest disappointments that come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lari

Number of posts : 4986
Age : 40

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 pm

I liked Bran the Broken, because again, nobody saw that coming. It's like when Nebula was the one taking the Infinity Gauntlet from Thanos (in the comics, not the movie). The most broken, autistic character surprises everyone. A little twist like that to spoil everyone's theories.

It's entertainment and it entertained. I wish Star Wars was more unpredictable. I wanted Luke Skywalker to secretly be Snope, and maybe the series ending up with something wild like C3PO, the shiny golden god, becoming the ruler.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1694
Age : 50

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 5:43 pm

Bran was cool, until you sit back and think.....what the hell did he do for the entire show? And then okay, he's king, but how he got there was lame. John Snow was rightful heir, but because some silly little unsullied warrior was pouting because John killed his queen, the rest of the people are fine with John being exiled to what was left of the wall. Okay fine, John agrees, he's tired of kingdoms or whatever, so in comes Tyrion on trial for his life. And instead of him getting beheaded, he starts talking and nominated the next king of the soon to be six kingdoms, because nepotism is a thing even in fantasy stories, all within the space of about five minutes.

And can someone please tell me how there ended up being so many Dothraki soldiers left over after they got their asses handed them by the white walkers?

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lari

Number of posts : 4986
Age : 40

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 7:20 pm

They lost half the Dothraki at Winterfell. Half the Unsullied as well. But Jon Snow pledged the northmen to Daenerys. So it kind of evened out. 

The fire in the Dothraki swords went out, and they got swamped by wights, but a bunch rode back. It was supposed to be a hit and run to take out as many of the wights as possible. But they didn't expect there to be 120.000 wights, so about half didn't return.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1694
Age : 50

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 9:18 pm

Lari wrote:
They lost half the Dothraki at Winterfell. Half the Unsullied as well. But Jon Snow pledged the northmen to Daenerys. So it kind of evened out. 

The fire in the Dothraki swords went out, and they got swamped by wights, but a bunch rode back. It was supposed to be a hit and run to take out as many of the wights as possible. But they didn't expect there to be 120.000 wights, so about half didn't return.
That's what we have to assume, because the show never showed that, nor explained it far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lari

Number of posts : 4986
Age : 40

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 2:39 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Lari wrote:
They lost half the Dothraki at Winterfell. Half the Unsullied as well. But Jon Snow pledged the northmen to Daenerys. So it kind of evened out. 

The fire in the Dothraki swords went out, and they got swamped by wights, but a bunch rode back. It was supposed to be a hit and run to take out as many of the wights as possible. But they didn't expect there to be 120.000 wights, so about half didn't return.
That's what we have to assume, because the show never showed that, nor explained it far as I know.
They didn't show it, but they said it when counting their forces before moving south. "Half the Dothraki are gone. Half the Unsullied as well". Then wiped those chess pieces off the board in Dragonstone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: