Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***

Go down 
+13
Citanul
ShadowAngel
Wrecked Neck
the sentinel
tohostudios
Boris2008
nevermore
metalinmyveins
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
SideShowDisaSter
Addy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:48 am

Boris2008 wrote:
How do parents as utterly kickass as Jamie & Cersei Lannister end up with a pair of snivelling little pussies like Joffrey & Tommen!!

Inbreeding is really bad kids m'kay! lol!

M'kay lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Lol just saw this video a few minutes ago, and thought some of you might like it.

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-07-15/game-of-thrones-metal-south-park-team-america-world-police-tv-anthem
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:13 pm

What are your thoughts on the season finale?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 9:45 pm

That's what I'm talkin' about!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Addy wrote:
What are your thoughts on the season finale?

Must have missed this question but the answer is that it kicked all kinds of ass! Marginally less ass than the preceding episode because that was mind blowing but after way too long, Cersi finally got really, really violent revenge on everyone in Kings Landing who had ever pissed her off. Very Happy

Tommen's suicide was straight out of a Bugs Bunny cartoon!

Arya is now officially terrifying! affraid All the Northerners yelling 'The king of the north!!' was deja vu (Is that all they ever do?)

The set up for the new season looks amazing, I think that the odds are strongly in Daenerys' favour but never discount Cersi, she crazy!!Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 505193
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 3:41 am

Boris2008 wrote:

That's what I'm talkin' about!! headbanger

Oh man, that looks so good. July can't get here fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 7:46 am

I think Daenaerys will team up with Jon, as it draws closer i cannot wait for the new season to start.

I think Cersei's reign will be short. , and I can see it either being Tyrion or Jamie who kills her. Tyrion would be more fitting as I think it would destroy Jamie to do it. I think Arya has come into her Bad Assery heh. I think Tommen's suicide that as it was so well put something out of a bugs bunny cartoon had to happen to show just how weak of a King he really was. I expect alot of character reunions this season Theon/Jon, The Starks, etc...
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Addy wrote:
I think Daenaerys will team up with Jon, as it draws closer i cannot wait for the new season to start.

I think Cersei's reign will be short. , and I can see it either being Tyrion or Jamie who kills her. Tyrion would be more fitting as I think it would destroy Jamie to do it.  I think Arya has come into her Bad Assery heh.  I think Tommen's suicide that as it was so well put something out of a bugs bunny cartoon had to happen to show just how weak of a King he really was. I expect alot of character reunions this season    Theon/Jon, The Starks, etc...

Yeah the way things are shaping up I can almost see Jon/Daenerys against Littlefinger/Sansa (Littlefinger as ever is plotting) but quite a bit further down the line.

The obvious storyline would be that Daenerys wipes out the Lannisters, unites the kingdoms and then fights the white walkers but I hope it isn't that predictable.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 2:03 pm

I hope its not that predictable either I just hope that theres no rift between Sansa and Jon the starks have suffered enough
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 2:21 pm

So were 2 episodes into the new season

what do yall think?

Me I cant wait for sundays
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm loving it. It will be interesting to see Jon convincing Danaery's where the real threat lies. I'm anxious to see if the ever conniving Peter Baelish will survive to see another season, especially with Arya Stark heading to Winterfell. I was happy to see Euron getting over on the Sand Snakes, Ellaria and Yara. They are probably my least favorite characters on the show, so go Euron. Poor Theon, he's done...

I love where they're taking The Hound story wise, as he was always a loan gun, but now he has a purpose. I love how this story line with the Brotherhood and particularly Thoros and Baric Dondarian have come full circle. I think Cersei and Jamie will find early success this season, only to see it start crumbling by season's end. I'm guessing Samwell Tarly will be leaving with Jorah Mormont hear soon, as the Citadel will probably kick him out, even though he will have saved a man.

I'm guessing Bran will stay at the wall, only to see it destroyed by the White Walkers. Hopefully Tormen survives, along with Eddison Tollett...
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 1:24 pm

I just read that he is working on the next book, and it should be done sometime next year. Think after I finish the Dark Tower series, I'll pick up the Fire and Ice series again.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 8:05 am

Hes been saying that for a few years now i wouldnt hold much stock in it. But I am hopeful Ive read the first 2 books I might be picking up book 3 to read soon (wife has all 5)

I think it will be because of Bran that the Night King will pass through the wall, also think it's gonna be obliterated. I think Jamie will be the one who kills Cersei much like he did with The Mad King

not sure whats gonna happen with Sansa and Peeta (Youtube Seth Rogan and Snoop Dogg Game of Thrones Hilarious!) but i think when Jon comes back there will be a rebellion or uprising in the North who knows....

Arya.... my favorite Stark I think Nymeria will have a part in all of this. I think a Sansa/Arya reunion will happen before a Jon/Arya reunion

Theon...... Im curious on where his cowardace will continue to take him. If he lives I am sure Yara will want him dead.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 11:03 am

So how bout last nights episode?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:53 am

This weeks episode was freaking killer! Wow, that dragon just torched the hell outta that army. Dothraki (SP) ain't no joke either. That shit was badass, and just started clapping when the dragon finally got to do what it was meant to do. And Arya was so good in this one. I knew she was going to be a badass, and can't wait till she burries that dager in Cersies heart. Only complaint is it was too short and I wanted more!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 12:34 pm

I know right!!!!! and by the previews next week Jon will be back in Winterfell so you know another reunion there AND maybe the truth of his heritage
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:04 pm

I don't watch the show but I saw on MLB Central that Mets pitcher Noah Syndergard had a cameo in this past Sunday's episode.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 2:08 am

Addy wrote:
I know right!!!!! and by the previews next week Jon will be back in Winterfell so you know another reunion there AND maybe the truth of his heritage  
I thought they revealed who his mother was already? Or am I thinking of something else? Isn't he related to Dany Targaryen?
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 8:28 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Addy wrote:
I thought they revealed who his mother was already? Or am I thinking of something else? Isn't he related to Dany Targaryen?

They did, but Jon doesn't know this information. Only Bran knows at this point, as he witnessed thee event by traveling back through time.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:49 am

what Metalinmyveins said

I think Dany is gonna cave and realize she has to work with Jon as an equal to achieve her goal and Jon's

I wonder what will happen to the Starks now they are all back together. I wonder what the Hound is up to ?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Addy wrote:
what Metalinmyveins said

I think Dany is gonna cave and realize she has to work with Jon as an equal to achieve her goal and Jon's  

I wonder what will happen to the Starks now they are all back together.  I wonder what the Hound is up to ?
I wonder if the hound is still on Aryas kill list. I bet he has a major role and does something to redeem himself and gets off her list.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 5:01 pm

I think he is already off his list, I remember there was an episode where she told him about the list but mentioned she took him off of it. I think being with the Brotherhood without Banners is a good move for him and the whole lord of light thing given his fear of fire.....

Im anxious for sunday heh
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:49 am

We got just the finale left.... what do you think so far? I cant believe what happened in the last episode
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 2:08 am

Man, so glad that whole Arya and Sansa thing was a setup to get rid of little finger. That was so badass when she slit his throat. Kinda wish Bran got to do it, since that knife was meant for him way back in season one. And somebody please kill that damn lanister bitch! And I always thought Pink Floyd's wall coming down was the best, but I think it just got beat lol great final episode, can't wait for the rest of it. Speaking of that, how long they gonna make us wait anyways? Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:43 am

its always been a year so Im guessing next summer Sad

Yes I love that setup on littlefinger That was a masterstroke Im glad that was a setup too cuz they both have been through so much they need each other.

How bout R+L=J verbally confirmed!!!!! and now Samwell knows too

Also loved how Theon got some redemption there

Yes Cersi needs to die I suspect it will be Jamie, more now than ever.

The Wall going down HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a feeling that was how they were gonna end the season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS*** - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next