Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015

Go down 
+18
metaldude
Boris2008
Thelemech
thejokeriv
exact33
MetalGuy71
James B.
Required Fields
Witchfinder
nevermore
DallasBlack
Leatherface
manny
Fat Freddy
corplhicks
chewie
tohostudios
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:51 pm

It's a slippery slope. I still enjoyed the movie. Even though I knew the history and have my doubts that the conspirators, particularly Cruise's character, did it for the noble reasons they claimed, they did a decent job of building up the suspense.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Watched Season 4 of Longmire on Netflix. I remember it being on another cable network previously, but this season stated "Netflix original series". IMHO, the writing has improved with some different types of TV cop plot twists. 10 episodes was pretty short though.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 10:32 am

"Dr. Tarr's Torture Dungeon" (aka "Mansion of Madness," 1973)

Godawful boring Z-Grade Mexican horror flick set in a 19th century insane asylum. When a journalist visits the facility to interview the head doctor about a supposed breakthrough he's made in mental health care, he eventually realizes that the inmates have taken over the place. Slow paced, extremely talky and not horrific at all. AVOID.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 10:43 am

Eye for an Eye
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:27 pm

I saw The Visit a few nights ago.

I wasn't aware that it was an M. Night Shayamalan movie until the opening credits appeared, to which I pleaded "NO NO NO!" internally. It turned out to be really good though. Likeable characters, gross old people and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Wonder Woman
Star Trek
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 6:39 am

"Raiders of Atlantis" (aka "Atlantis Interceptors," 1983)

A scientific experiment on the ocean floor accidentally raises the lost island of Atlantis - and its remaining inhabitants, a gang of face painted, leather clad, ultra-violent primitives ala "The Road Warrior," decide it's time for them to re-conquer the surface world.
This ultra-schlocky Italian action flick features wall-to-wall fistfights, gun battles and car chases in the apparent hope that the viewer won't notice that it doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:11 pm

"Hustler Squad" (aka "The Dirty Half Dozen," 1976)

Ultra-low-budget exploitation cheez set in WWII. The U.S. drafts a quartet of women with nothing to lose for a special mission: posing as prostitutes at a secret island hideaway so they can assassinate members of the Japanese high command. Not nearly as fun as it sounds due to the wooden acting and cheap-as-hell production values (even though it's World War II, everyone wears '70s hairstyles and fashions) ...but once the shooting starts it's entertaining enough.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Doctor Who - Season 9 premiere.

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 12038106_1208477729166252_4302567523974714326_n
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 4:36 pm

"Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS" (1975)

The Big Kahuna of the "Nazi-sploitation" genre, "Ilsa" is the platinum-blonde, big boobed commandant of a Nazi prisoner-of-war camp who uses her male captives for her own perverse pleasures and the females for her inhumane research projects. This movie's got it all, kids  -wall to wall nudity and sex, gang rape, humiliation, castration, mutilation, torture, gore and more. This is easily the sickest movie I've seen in quite some time, it makes most so-called "exploitation" films of the 70s look like "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm." I feel like I need to take a shower now!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:57 am

Bunker of Blood
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

The Big Kahuna of the "Nazi-sploitation" genre, "Ilsa" is the platinum-blonde, big boobed commandant of a Nazi prisoner-of-war camp who uses her male captives for her own perverse pleasures and the females for her inhumane research projects. This movie's got it all, kids  -wall to wall nudity and sex, gang rape, humiliation, castration, mutilation, torture, gore and more. This is easily the sickest movie I've seen in quite some time, it makes most so-called "exploitation" films of the 70s look like "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm." I feel like I need to take a shower now!! Very Happy

FUN FACT: 'Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS' was filmed on the old set of 'Hogan's Heroes'.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:57 am

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:29 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

FUN FACT: 'Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS' was filmed on the old set of 'Hogan's Heroes'.

Indeed it was! Very Happy Trust me, once you watch "Ilsa," you'll never see "Hogan's Heroes" the same way again. Laughing very hard

Supposedly the "Ilsa" crew got permission to use the sets cuz the studio was going to tear them down soon anyway, and since the "Ilsa" script called for the camp to be blown up & burned at the end, it saved the studio the trouble of hiring someone to demolish them. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:14 am

Watched some classic GWF wrestling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:11 am

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 51h8%2B2zc2GL
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:24 am

Scream Queens on Fox. Well this is quite a bizarre show. Part black comedy, part horror about a serial killer dressed in a devil costume stalking a college campus. Lots of red herrings where it seems everyone has a motive. From the creator of American Horror Story and starring Jamie Lee Curtis (as the college dean) and Emma Roberts, I think I'll keep watching this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:33 pm

I watched the first 30 minutes of Scream Queens and didn't laugh once so I turned it off. Might give it another shot eventually in case I was just in the wrong mood at the time.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:44 pm

The humor was not really what drew me into it. It has an interesting back story/mystery and there's some cool murders in it. Plus the devil costumed killer is rather creepy looking.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:08 am

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:26 am

"Back Issues: The Hustler Magazine Story" (2014)

Extremely entertaining, often hilarious documentary about infamous Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flynt, who took the low road to the top of the adult-entertainment biz, becoming an unlikely champion for freedom of expression along the way. He may be one of our Great American a**holes but you can't help but admire the guy.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:36 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Not surprisingly, I own this. \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:00 pm

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Not surprisingly, I own this.  \'arry \'eadbanger

I almost bought "Ilsa" on DVD a few years back at a military air show (of all places) but the disc packaging looked straight up bootleg so I was afraid I'd wind up with a cheap sh*t DVD-R so I passed on it.

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Continuum
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 10:15 am

"The Visitant" (2014)

An actress working as an amusement park fortune teller inadvertently brings home a real spirit, leading to predictable haunted-house nonsense. This is one of those movies where the lead character is such a damn-fool idiot that she deserves everything that happens to her.
This low budget indie is slightly better than shaky-cam crap like the "Paranormal Activity" movies, but that's not really saying much. Skip it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next