Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014

Go down 
+17
scottmitchell74
iamrockerfun
exact33
corplhicks
manny
Boris2008
DallasBlack
DakotaRogers
James B.
Leatherface
tohostudios
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
nevermore
thejokeriv
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 7:11 am

"Invaders From Mars" (1986)

Tobe "Texas Chainsaw" Hooper directed this reverent-but-bland remake of the 50s sci fi classic in which a kid discovers that his parents and school mates are all slowly becoming assimilated by Martians. Technically well made with some cool sets & creature designs but otherwise this was pretty boring. Skip it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:49 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Tobe "Texas Chainsaw" Hooper directed this reverent-but-bland remake of the 50s sci fi classic in which a kid discovers that his parents and school mates are all slowly becoming assimilated by Martians. Technically well made with some cool sets & creature designs but otherwise this was pretty boring. Skip it.

I still can't believe that was one of the three scariest movies I watched as a kid.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:13 am

Agents of SHIELD
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:40 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I still can't believe that was one of the three scariest movies I watched as a kid.

Yeah, with you on that. I want to see it again just for nostalgic factor though. For years I remembered bits and pieces of it but could never remember the name. I couldn't even think of a way to search for it. I actually found the name again totally by accident just a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:12 pm

^^ the scariest thing about the "Invaders" remake was Karen Black's face. Woof woof! (haha)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39507

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Then finished watching the Pirates clinch a playoff spot for the second consecutive year!

Last edited by 007 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:19 pm

Damn Pirates just won't go away in the division title hunt. The Cards have been playing pretty well but the Bucs still manage to win when the Cards lose. Right down to the wire...as expected.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:01 am

"Hard Rain" (1998)

Underrated action flick set during a massive Midwestern flood, with Christian Slater as an armored-car security guard trying to keep his truck's payload out of the hands of some thugs who want to use the weather as cover for a robbery. A cool shoot-em-up that may be short on logic but is long on mayhem, has a great cast and an unusual setting.

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:23 am

South Park season 18 premier
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:50 am

Watched the Dodgers win the NL West over the Giants last night.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Pirates vs Braves

Bucs need the win to get within a game of the division leading Cards with 3 games remaining. The Bucs are winning 2-0 in the bottom of the 4th
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:52 pm

007 wrote:
Pirates vs Braves

Bucs need the win to get within a game of the division leading Cards with 3 games remaining. The Bucs are winning 2-0 in the bottom of the 4th

As much as it pains me to do this (I HATE the stupid chant):

"Whooooaaaa...ooooh...oh.oh..oh...Whooooooaaa.ooooh.oh..oh.oh"

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:23 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Ironheart-Poster

Bolo Yeung may be on the cover of the movie, but he does not speak during the movie at all, and only has a small role as a crime lord's henchman. The crime lord is played by Richard Norton, who you may recognize from some Jackie Chan films.

The lead is played by Britton K. Lee, who is apparently Bruce Lee's second cousin. This was his first movie, and also his last, and it's incredibly easy to see why.

The movie is slow paced, and what little action is there is as exciting as watching paint dry. Having solid fight scenes would have been the saving grace of this movie, but nope, the fight scenes are completely unmemorable.

An absolutely wretched movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
Pirates vs Braves

That stadium was virtually empty. I swear there were more Pirates fans than Braves. And that damn chant didn't work. The Bucs crushed 'em 10-1.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18911

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:04 pm

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:51 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
Pirates vs Braves

That stadium was virtually empty. I swear there were more Pirates fans than Braves. And that damn chant didn't work. The Bucs crushed 'em 10-1.

Both teams won last night but I see the Pirates lost to the Reds today 10-6. That means the Cards' magic number is down to one. Lance Lynn goes tonight but Arizona is throwing a lefty and lefties always spell trouble for us.

I'll be watching the game once it starts. Until then I'm watching Mizzou vs South Carolina.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
Pirates vs Braves

Both teams won last night but I see the Pirates lost to the Reds today 10-6.  That means the Cards' magic number is down to one.  Lance Lynn goes tonight but Arizona is throwing a lefty and lefties always spell trouble for us.

I'll be watching the game once it starts.  Until then I'm watching Mizzou vs South Carolina.

Once I saw the Cards pulled out the win last night I knew that the Pirates were going to get the wild card . I just don't see the Redbirds laying an egg today (like my Pirates did) so I guess we have to settle for the initial home playoff game.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Lance Lynn gave up 2 solo homers in the first but the Cards have come back to tie it up in the third. 2-2

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18911

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:43 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:52 am

Woflman ( 1941)
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:11 am

Cowboys beat up on New Orleans - fantastic game!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:39 am

I've been slackin' on the movie watching this past week, tho I did catch the last half hour or so of "Freddy Vs. Jason" on SyFy yesterday afternoon, which gave me a jones to pull that DVD off the shelf, haven't seen it in a while... will probably spin it tonight

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Last night Batman Begins
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:03 pm

Last night I watched the Family Guy-Simpsons crossover episode. Hilarious stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:51 pm

Watched the Cowboys beat up on the Saints last night. Today I watched my Cliff 'Em All dvd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next