Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats

Go down 
+24
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Highway Star
HeavyThrashhead
Mac & Cheese
Dark Horseman
kethdredd
martinsane
Witchfinder
Wurthless
thejokeriv
Crasher
MetalGuy71
brokentulsa
mikeinfla
Glower
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
mlotek
scottmitchell74
exact33
Eyesore
tohostudios
MoonChild
glassprison
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 12:42 am

Stumbled across these gals tonight...

Pretty damn good. And that singer...sweet Jesus.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:33 am

I thought I read they broke up. Or on "extended hiatus". Something like that. Too bad. I liked their sound. And look.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:50 am

How about Canada's The Wild!?  They've got an AC/DC vibe going on and their debut EP - GxDxWxB - is a rollicking good time.

The just released their full length LP Wild At Heart:

For some reason I get a Junkyard vibe from these guys too -maybe because of the lead singer's voice?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:01 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I thought I read they broke up. Or on "extended hiatus". Something like that. Too bad. I liked their sound. And look.

Read that on their Facebook page. Taking a break to figure things out or something. Kind of vague.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:06 am

Witchfinder wrote:
How about Canada's The Wild!?  They've got an AC/DC vibe going on and their debut EP - GxDxWxB - is a rollicking good time.

Nice! Diggin' these guys. headbanger
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:26 am

Here is a few, some already mentioned but videos were necessary and some even include AC/DC covers! My apologies if I repeated any.
New American Shame:

The Upper Crust:

Deck Janiels:

Block Buster:

Biters:

AB/CD:

Hardbone:

Sticky Boys:

The Deep End:

The Lazy's:

Dynamite:

Black Aces:

Screaming Eagles:

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:09 am

Wow, I can't believe I started this thread almost three years ago now! Anyway, thanks for resurrecting this old thing. I need to sift through these pages and figure out what I am missing. There is a 100% chance I will like any band meeting the criteria of the thread's subject heading.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:24 pm

The Upper Crust are fantastic!

kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Witchfinder wrote:

The just released their full length LP Wild At Heart:

For some reason I get a Junkyard vibe from these guys too -maybe because of the lead singer's voice?

Love this band!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:36 pm

I am not going through the whole thread. But, did anyone mention Boned?
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:57 pm

How about Junkyard? They aren't clones but have the same.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Dynamite sounds... well.. Dynamite!!!

brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 4:04 pm

Well, theres this band with axel rose and angus young and some studio guys..and they said they are makeing a record..😂
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Don't be misled by those tracks by Biters and Screaming Eagles.

Those definitely are "AC/DC-ish" but I have all the Biters albums and EPs and they have more in common with Cheap Trick and Thin Lizzy IMO than AC/DC. And I have the first two Screaming Eagles albums and I think they're more like Bad Company than anything else.

I like both bands a lot but when I was compiling my "AC/DC clones" collection I didn't include either band.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:43 pm

Now I need to check out the Biters albums, sounds like something i'd like.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:48 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Now I need to check out the Biters albums, sounds like something i'd like.

Same here. I've been on the fence with them for awhile now. I've had them on my Amazon want list for awhile, then I take it off, then put it back on.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Mac & Cheese
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mac & Cheese

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:09 am

These gals are a regular on my radio show.  Unfortunately they recently disbanded before they really took off  

Check out Thundermother

https://youtu.be/MXoOndMA5u8
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:31 am

Mac & Cheese wrote:
These gals are a regular on my radio show.  Unfortunately they recently disbanded before they really took off  

Check out Thundermother

The guitarist is going to continue on under the Thundermother name with a new lineup.
Back to top Go down
Mac & Cheese
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mac & Cheese

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:25 am

Eyesore wrote:
Mac & Cheese wrote:

Check out Thundermother

The guitarist is going to continue on under the Thundermother name with a new lineup.

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:40 am

Mac & Cheese wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Mac & Cheese wrote:

Check out Thundermother

Awesome!

New song.

Decent, but pretty cheesy.
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 7:15 pm

don't think i've sever seen anyone post these bands here. of course i now see that AB/CD, Dynamite and Sticky Boys.

Bullet (from germany. not sweden)

Speed Queen (killer female fronted band)

TSA (Poland's answer to Krokus)
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:33 pm

New Thundermother tunes. Good stuff!

Back to top Go down
Highway Star
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Highway Star

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:36 am

It's funny how these bands are praised for sounding  like Ac/DC,  while bands like Krokus and Kingdom Come were slammed in the 80's for the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats   ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACDC Sound-Alikes and Copycats
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next